PDA

View Full Version : GC: Ver 1.1 Exchange

Atax
Jan 27, 2003, 10:00 AM
Prob not the right forum to ask in, but I got a question regarding the ver 1.1 exchange. The message I got from my contact (who is getting ver 1.1 for me), pretty much explains:

Hey man....just letting you know that I`ve put in the application for PSO.
I don`t what the deal is, but it seems that SEGA are visiting my house and that I`m not actually sending your game away. Do you know what the process
is, exactly? Anyway, they should be dropping by my place sometime this week, with a bit of luck.

Like the guy says. Does anyone know how the process works exactly? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-01-27 07:01 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jan 27, 2003, 10:02 AM
yes sega is visiting his house to give him the ver 1.1 disc, it goes directly to the jp address that you input when you got your hl.

where did you get your ver 1 from?

Atax
Jan 27, 2003, 10:07 AM
Got my ver 1 from lik-sang. Sent them an email ages ago, asking if they'll set up a similar service like NCSX.

Damn fools never replied. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

EDIT NOTE:

it goes directly to the jp address that you input when you got your hl.

Do you mean it'll go to the address my contact placed in the exchange reg form, or to the address I put in when I first registered my HL?

Cause if you mean the 'first registered my HL' one, then I'm in deep doo doo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-01-27 07:10 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jan 27, 2003, 10:24 AM
lalala

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-01-27 07:45 ]</font>

Atax
Jan 27, 2003, 10:28 AM
Actually, I thought just now. How the hell would NCSX get the copies of ver 1 exchanged for ver 1.1, if it's the later?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-01-27 07:30 ]</font>

Eleen
Jan 27, 2003, 10:36 AM
My address was the same for both, but I assume that it goes to the address that you put in the exchange form. But the way it works is they deliver the 1.1 disk to your house but they're supposed to take your 1.0 disk with them, which I assume goes back to Sega. As far as not having to send your disk away, I think either your friend misunderstood or they've changed the way they handle it just recently. I had to call Sega and ask them to send my disk a second time because the first time they tried to deliver it was when I was away for Christmas. I wasked them why they didn't just push it through my mail slot (it is just a disk afterall) they told me they couldn't deliver it without recieving the 1.0 disk. So you should be alright if your HL address and your exchange addresses are different, but you may have a problem if your firend doesn't have a 1.0 disk to give the the Sugawa Express man when he comes knocking.

Atax
Jan 27, 2003, 10:41 AM
Yeah, my contact has the copy of PSO (along with a print out of the serial number and access key inside the game case).

Eleen, you have made my day (errr.... or night, it's 2:41AM, here.)

Scan_Man
Jan 27, 2003, 12:35 PM
I should be getting my v1.1 exchanged copy from ncsx next week.

Sega delivers the disk to the address you enter in the exchange form.