PDA

View Full Version : PSP Megaupload download

blyr
Jul 9, 2008, 08:38 PM
If you don't know where to download the demo, or you don't want to deal with the torrent - I uploaded it to megaupload.

If there are any problems with the download/it needs to be removed for whatever reason, feel free to tell me.

*link removed*

Re-added it, if it ends up being against the rules here or something, a mod can remove the link, or PM me and tell me to remove it. >.>;

Zantra
Jul 9, 2008, 08:42 PM
Uh... mods will probably remove this.

Since certain activities on this forum, such as the posting of certain files and websites, are forbidden. Even if they can be found elsewhere.

blyr
Jul 9, 2008, 08:53 PM
That's what I was wondering - if It'd need to be removed, or not.. since the file is free to download. Oh well, I'll take down the link.

mvffin
Jul 9, 2008, 09:29 PM
I don't see why it would be a problem to have the link, until I read that its not supposed to be available until the 14th. After the 14th, it should be ok to link it, right? Its a free download anyway. = \

blyr
Jul 9, 2008, 09:36 PM
Well, I don't feel like stirring up any trouble. =P

If a mod/etc. post here and say it's fine to have the link to the DL, I'll repost it - until then, I'll just have people PM me if they want it.

[edit]
Decided to just repost it, I'll let a mod/etc. remove the link if it's against the rules, or whatever. Not online much (SC II, actually playing the PSP demo) so replying to everyone's PM will be hard.. >.>

Squeezit
Jul 10, 2008, 03:32 AM
doesnt matter, the file was corrupted anyways.
i downloaded it.

i ended up downloading from a bittorrent to get it working though.

Ryna
Jul 10, 2008, 06:20 AM
Until the demo is officially release, posting any links is against the forum rules.

Dragwind
Jul 10, 2008, 02:44 PM
Yes, I have mentioned this as well here, do not post any links to the demo until it is officially released.

In case you're wondering, here: Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules)