PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Joining the servers

pso123hrf
Jul 10, 2008, 01:20 PM
As the title implies, I might be joining the servers for the Xbox 360. I've played the game since the PS2/PC PSU came out, but quit because leveling (being actual levels, PA's, etc).

Now I hear that it is a bit easier to level, 2 new classes (acrotecher, acrofighter) (not sure about masterforce, masterfighter, etc), and more people on the 360

(a few random questions/comments):
1. If I were to join, I would make:
-Newman Female Acrotecher/Fortetecher
-Human Male Guntecher/Wartecher
-Cast Female Fortegunner/?
-Human Male Fighgunner/Acrofighter
Are those good combinations?
2. How long would it take to get to max level? (Assuming if I played for 20-25 hours a week)
3. Are there any low level players that I could "tag along" with?
4. Is it hard to find any S rank 10*+ items?

Thanks for answering in advanced!

moomoopenguin
Jul 10, 2008, 01:57 PM
2. not long, most people do white beast now and it's not difficult to find parties
3.yes new people join and older people level alts
4. they're fairly cheap now for the most part

fay
Jul 10, 2008, 02:34 PM
1 - i personally id say they are good combinations
2 - if you want to bore yourself by doing white beast all the time then not long at all. however due to the mission spotlight you will get some variety in your missions but will take you a little longer but still not too long
3 - of course. generally you will find a lot of high level people but there are alt characters people will use and the new players aswell. its rare but you can also look for people with beginners guide above them and they will help you through it.
4 - generally i dont find it all that hard to get them. if your realy desperate to get an s rank weapon fast though then you can easily get one very cheap.
heck i bough a huge cutter which i think is the second best long sword with 30% lightning. it cost me 300,000.
you can easily get one with say 12% dark etc for 100,000.

gryphonvii
Jul 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
many s-rank boards are extremely commonplace now and if you can raise your pm up you can try and make them yourslef, but either way it will be ceap and easy.

ashley50
Jul 10, 2008, 02:59 PM
hell...even if those classes doesn't suit you you can change your class anytime anyways.

its not like you're stuck with it forever :l

Anon_Fire
Sep 2, 2008, 11:31 AM
I might join the XBOX 360 myself

DarkEliteRico
Sep 2, 2008, 11:36 AM
Join us....

I'm actually thinking of going back to PC side, now what the hell would I do with my current equips since I can't take em with me.

thematesV2
Sep 2, 2008, 11:50 AM
you could give em away,......

hint hint, I don't know you, but I could use a few more good equipments.....

DarkEliteRico
Sep 2, 2008, 12:13 PM
you could give em away,......

hint hint, I don't know you, but I could use a few more good equipments.....

If i move servers there will be some equips i hand out, but others are different...i'd honestly rather break ToS and attempt to recover my losses after the move j/k....well somewhat :-?

IcE_JutSu
Sep 2, 2008, 07:51 PM
1.All those r good combinations... to think about it u could pretty much do wut ever combinations u want.
2.It shouldnt take u that long to hit the cap.. in my opinion, dont really focus on hitting the cap, it takes the fun out of playing the game.
3.There might be some.. but really it is to easy to lvl up now.

IcE_JutSu
Sep 2, 2008, 07:56 PM
1.All those r good combinations... to think about it u could pretty much do wut ever combinations u want.
2.It shouldnt take u that long to hit the cap.. in my opinion, dont really focus on hitting the cap, it takes the fun out of playing the game.
3.There might be some.. but really it is to easy to lvl up now.
4. S rank weapons r way to easy to get now... u just have 2 look 4 them alittle bit.