PDA

View Full Version : some info from the GMs the other day

fay
Jul 10, 2008, 06:05 PM
i have no idea if this is new news to any of you yet but the other day in the motoob guardians branch a GM was there and answering some questions. heres some of the stuff i can remember

the next large update is going to have more s2 missions in it - im hoping for eletronic brain and dancing birds ^_^

the mag extension still isnt confirmed that we will get it.

this update will also give us the next GBR which apparently is in neudais and along with it we will also get the caves of illusion.

he doesnt give his card out very often - people were threatening him for his card. it was funny lol.

the long awaited master classes will be available after the next mission carnival

there was a few other things said before he left but cant remember.
everyone was kinda just spamming the place so i cant blame him for leaving

Gunslinger-08
Jul 10, 2008, 06:15 PM
So there's an update for tonight, or is this for later?

Zabrio
Jul 10, 2008, 06:16 PM
it is for later

Turb0
Jul 10, 2008, 06:18 PM
Let's hope this is about the 18th. If this update includes the Neudaiz GBR, then the S2 missions he's speaking of will just be the ones on that. (Including dancing birds)

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2008, 06:23 PM
i have no idea if this is new news to any of you yet but the other day in the motoob guardians branch a GM was there and answering some questions. heres some of the stuff i can remember

the next large update is going to have more s2 missions in it - im hoping for eletronic brain and dancing birds ^_^

We'll only get Electronic Brain S2 with Parum GBR (after Lightning mission carnival event/Dengeki event).
With Neudaiz GBR we'll get Hill of Spores S2, Dancing Birds S2, Sacred Stream S2, White Beast S2, new mission Sakura Warpath C - S2 (might have another name), and also we'll get Sakura Blast S2 (that one isn't part of the GBR though).

fay
Jul 10, 2008, 06:24 PM
i didnt see a date of when the update was. saying that he may have said it.
there just to many spammers in the game to see the decent people talking

i noticed you saying the 18th so im keeping my hopes up for that date.
personalyl im not as bothered about s2 missions.
im more looking forward to the caves of illusion and the next GBR :)

ug white beast s2.
as much as its good to finally get it, its kinda promoting the level to be played more :(

Colonel Mustard
Jul 10, 2008, 06:27 PM
Friend, if I may, none of this, not a word, is reliable.

fay
Jul 10, 2008, 06:30 PM

with all due respect i didnt say you had to believe it.
im just stating what i read from the GMs.

its sega though. there no doubt in my mind that they will find something somewhere which will cancel or stall this update

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2008, 06:32 PM
i didnt see a date of when the update was. saying that he may have said it.
there just to many spammers in the game to see the decent people talking

i noticed you saying the 18th so im keeping my hopes up for that date.
personalyl im not as bothered about s2 missions.
im more looking forward to the caves of illusion and the next GBR :)

ug white beast s2.
as much as its good to finally get it, its kinda promoting the level to be played more :(

Well, White Beast is part of the GBR too x.x (even more reason to play it >.<)...
The GBR is Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds -> (Sakura Warpath) -> Sacred Stream -> White Beast.

pikachief
Jul 10, 2008, 06:34 PM
aw while back one of them posted on the forums saying " No update still 19th sorry, but 18th will be big update! yada-yada-yada"

I've been telling everyone Nudaiz GBR coming soon with S2s and caves! if not the 18th its the update after that!

I can safely say i was RIGHT :D

fay
Jul 10, 2008, 06:35 PM
maby its just me but it seems as if this GBR is going against everything the mission spotlight stands for :(

xRedd206x
Jul 10, 2008, 06:44 PM
aawwww so no master class' on 18th?

pikachief
Jul 10, 2008, 06:50 PM
they also said once to me Mission carnival September/august which works jsut fine.

Nudaiz GBR ends like august 15th, then we wait 2-3 weeks for event. September Mission Carnival.

After it we get MAster Classes till sometime october XD

xRedd206x
Jul 10, 2008, 06:54 PM
Oct. Holy shit!

fay
Jul 10, 2008, 06:55 PM
nice. great timeing then. one big thing goes into another. still would have been nice to be a master force for the GBR. i could go through it a lot quicker :D.

does anyone know what this GBR offers. like the motoob one gave better drop rates for the higher the % was

also does anyone know how rare the caves of illusion is.
its great. its mainly force weapons in it so ill see a price decrese in the. actually wasnt it caves of illusion that had blackbull in a normal box. or am i thinking of mines

Proff
Jul 10, 2008, 06:57 PM
the mag extension still isnt confirmed that we will get it.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/proff/explode.gif

Golto
Jul 10, 2008, 07:10 PM
Lets hope the JPNs actually start working on our servers again.

The rare mines mission has the ranged stuff. But the Caves mission has arm unit Red / Knight.

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2008, 07:13 PM
maby its just me but it seems as if this GBR is going against everything the mission spotlight stands for :(
Well, that GBR is a needed one. Alot of new drops with a drop boost :>.
Not just white beast, but the other S2 missions will have great drops (with the exceptions of junk S rank creas >.>).

List of drops for the new S2 missions and the Fires of Illusion mission:
Hill of Spores S2, lvl 150+ enemies:
[spoiler-box]Ollaka - Cresaud+
Kudetob - [b] Okarod
Booma - Ryo-Crezashi+
Go Booma - Kaza-kikamic
Rappy Polec - Creasabra+
Kakwane - [b] Vish Feara
Jigo Booma - Milla

Boss Boxes:
- Tesbra

Area Drops:
- Rikauteric
- [b] Okanoc[/spoiler-box]

Dancing Birds S2, lvl 155+ enemies:
[spoiler-box]Ollaka - Cresaud+
Kudetob - [b] Okarod
Go Booma - Kaza-kikamic
Rappy Polec - Creasabra+
Kakwane - [b] Vish Feara
Rappy - Cati / Skill PP Save
Rappy Gugg - Hizeri-senba
Rappy Igg - [b] Amore Tippies

Boss Boxes:
- Sori / TECH Charge
- [b] Kazarod

Area Drops:
- Rikauteric
- [b] Okanoc[/spoiler-box]

Sakura Blast S2, lvl 155+ enemies:
[spoiler-box]Sageeta - Crea-zashi+
Booma - Ryo-Crezashi+
Go Booma - Kaza-kikamic
Ubakrada - Asura-senba
Jigo Booma - Milla
Komazli - [b] Granahodrac

Boss Boxes:
- Gekitsnata
- Raikasobra
- Shiraha-zashi
- Zanshu-Misaki
- Sanzu-hiken
- Cardia-senba
- [b] Gekitsnata
- [b] Raikasobra
- [b] Togeha-zashi
- [b] Yamata-Misaki
- [b] Sanzu-hiken
- [b] Lumira-senba

Area Drops:
- Hoshi-kikamic
- [b] Gekitsnatac[/spoiler-box]

Sakura Warpath S2, lvl 160+ enemies:
Rappy Polec - Creasabra+
Armed Servant (Tabuga) - Lumira / Spread
Armed Servant (Ozuna) - [b] Kazarod
Armed Servant (Basta) - Mugunburgac
Armed Servant (Obme) - Nasuyoteric
Bysha type-Koh21 - Ohga-Misakic
Bysha type-Otsu32 - Orpa / Mind
Rappy Gugg - Hizeri-senba
Shinowa Hidoki - Tamagiri-zashi
Rappy Igg - [b] Amore Tippies

Boss Boxes:
- Gekitsnata
- Raikasobra
- Shiraha-zashi
- Zanshu-Misaki
- Sanzu-hiken
- [b] Gekitsnata
- [b] Raikasobra
- [b] Togeha-zashi
- [b] Yamata-Misaki
- [b] Sanzu-hiken

Area Drops:
- Hoshi-kikamic
- [b] Gekitsnatac[/spoiler-box]

Sacred Stream S2, lvl 150+ enemies:
[spoiler-box]Bysha type-Koh21 - Ohga-Misakic
Bysha type-Otsu32 - Orpa / Mind
Armed Servant (Basta) - Mugunburgac
Armed Servant (Obme) - Nasuyoteric
Shinowa Hidoki - Tamagiri-zashi

Boss Boxes:
- Rikauteri
- Ryusaikanoh
- Ryo-Bisotore
- Bisotore
- Cardia-senba
- [b] Mizurakihoh
- [b] Rikauteri
- [b] Ryusaikanoh
- [b] Ryo-Bisotore
- [b] Aikasoki
- [b] Lumira-senba

Area Drops:
- Hoshi-kikamic
- [b] Raikasobrac

Normal Boxes:
- [b] Cati-senba
- [b] Yamata-senba[/spoiler-box]

White Beast S2, lvl 160+ enemies:
Ollaka - Cresaud+
Olgohmon - [b] Crea Wand+
Kakwane - [b] Vish Feara
Ubakrada - Asura-senba
Jaggo - Cati / Bullet PP Save

Alterazgohg Boxes:
- Togeha-zashi
- Mizurakihoh
- El-senba
- Hizeri / Mind
- [b] Grentacle
- [b] Gekitsnata
- [b] Okanoh
- [b] Yamata-Misaki
- [b] Sanzu-hiken
- [b] Nasuyoteri
- [b] Cati-senba
- [b] Yamata-senba
- [b] Serafi-senba

Area Drops:
- Hoshi-kikamic
- [b] Raikasobrac

Normal Boxes:
- [b] Cati-senba
- [b] Yamata-senba[/spoiler-box]

Fires of Illusion S, lvl 125+ enemies:
[spoiler-box]Nava Ludda - [b] B'duki Boa
Zoona - Majimra
Vanda Orga - [b] Ank Dedda
Delp Slami - [b] Ryusaikanoh
Grass Assassin - [b] Double Agito
Jaggo - Giga / Bullet PP Save or Cati / Bullet PP Save
Bil de Melan - [b] Gudda Hon

Boss Boxes:
- Chainsawd
- Rabol Lumirus
- Cati / Rainbow
- Red / Knight

Area Drops:
- Twin Varista

Normal Boxes:
- Hirokteri
- Shi-kikami
- Ebrozike
- Halarod
- Uransara
- Dori[/spoiler-box]

gryphonvii
Jul 10, 2008, 07:21 PM
nasoyuter?
guess I'm actually gonna have something to hunt at white beast.

Apone
Jul 10, 2008, 07:22 PM
well if this stuff does happen on the 18th I hope they fix that robot map slowdown.

Kinako78
Jul 10, 2008, 08:16 PM
If this does happen on the 18th, I'll be one happy AT. :D

Noblewine
Jul 10, 2008, 09:26 PM
If it doesn't happen I'm ok with it I'll just go explore and PA lvl.

Phoenix_Black
Jul 11, 2008, 09:31 AM
I loled at "next large update"

Get ready for a sea of small updates un til this happens.

fay
Jul 11, 2008, 10:22 AM
I loled at "next [b]large[b] update"

Get ready for a sea of small updates un til this happens.

i didnt even think of that haha.

theres probabaly a huge difference in the way we (as in all of us) and sega class as large

Darius_Drake
Jul 11, 2008, 10:34 AM
Man we are making a huge assumption to begin with. Are we really sure that the servers will be back up on the 16th. It's not like sega never promised to deliver something to us by a certain date and didn't follow through. I guess I will be satisfied if sega actually gets the servers back up when they said they would. The update coming out on the 18th would be gravy. I know, so sad. :(

Ruru
Jul 11, 2008, 12:47 PM
trying not to get my hopes up but neudaiz S2 + GBR + CoI is making my FT all goosepimply >.>;

NeoTeppin
Jul 11, 2008, 01:32 PM
Think about this though, if the MAG extension is comin the 18th y would they put in the GBR and the new S2 missions at the same time? That would just destract from the event cuz i kno a lot of people who would rather hunt 11-12* weps instead of doin the event. Im bettin the update will come a week after the event ends (i say 2 weeks cuz they never do an update immediatly after events).

Golto
Jul 11, 2008, 01:45 PM
Think about this though, if the MAG extension is comin the 18th y would they put in the GBR and the new S2 missions at the same time? That would just destract from the event cuz i kno a lot of people who would rather hunt 11-12* weps instead of doin the event. Im bettin the update will come a week after the event ends (i say 2 weeks cuz they never do an update immediatly after events).

Because the Gms have said over and over that they didn't want the MAG extension to delay updates and we are getting farther and farther behind where we should be at. Another 3-4 weeks delay puts us well over 4 months behind for the Neudiaz S2s and GBR.

Danny_Dark
Jul 11, 2008, 02:05 PM
Large Update on July 18th !?
I'm Trying not to get my hopes up, but...

SEGAC: Because Good Business is an Oximoron for Us.

Ken_Silver
Jul 11, 2008, 02:06 PM
still want my Sange/ MAG extention.

Is it a crime to want a cool A rank rare (Saber) for a WT? :(

pikachief
Jul 11, 2008, 02:07 PM
i believe 100% we'll get GBR on the 18th :D

gonna go to white beast, find either 12* bow or 13* rod board, as soon as i get either one, buy the other and never go back ever again.

ActionAlkaid
Jul 11, 2008, 02:09 PM
Would anybody mind filling me in on how many people are going to be required for buttons in Caves of Illusion? I've tried searching for the answer, but I've never been able to come across it.

Danny_Dark
Jul 11, 2008, 02:13 PM
I have a Bad Feeling about the MAG Extension...

Umberger
Jul 11, 2008, 02:14 PM
gonna go to white beast, find either 12* bow or 13* rod board, as soon as i get either one, buy the other and never go back ever again.

13* Kubara knockoff wand (Granahodrac) drops there, not the 13* rod...unless they've updated something's drops and I'm out of the loop.

Either way, I'm pretty disappointed that despite their best efforts, we're still falling even further behind the "3 month gap" we used to have...and just the fact that they're entertaining the possibility of not giving us the MA:G extension is pretty terrible in my opinion.

As for Alkaid's post, PSUPedia lists the mission as recommending 4+ players, so I'd assume the switches take 4 people a la Forest of Illusion.

Kumlekar
Jul 11, 2008, 02:17 PM
Well, White Beast is part of the GBR too x.x (even more reason to play it >.<)...
The GBR is Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds -> (Sakura Warpath) -> Sacred Stream -> White Beast.

... What? Hill of Spores doesn't start for the city. That route makes no sense. Also, returning to the city halfway through?

Darius_Drake
Jul 11, 2008, 02:20 PM

Since the missions that would be given the S2 rankings are also on Neudaiz and in most cases missions that will be included in the GBR bringing both updates at the same time would not distract, but make it more likely that people would do the GBR missions. Not only would those looking forward to the new GBR missions do them, but those looking to hunt the new weapons will have to do those missions as well. Might as well get the boost since you are doing GBR missions. It would actually be a pretty crafty move. Actually now that I think about it, it doesn't really sound like Sega does it. At least not in the EU/US servers.

Golto
Jul 11, 2008, 02:34 PM
If what they say is true that we won't be getting the master types until late Sept/ early Oct at the earliest that will be over 6 months after the JPN pc/ps2 got them. So parts of the updates we will be more than 4 months behind. You know what will be funny that our 2 year event will probably be during our 2 year 6 month anniversary.

Proto07
Jul 11, 2008, 02:55 PM
Melchoir said this in uni 18 Moatoob branch today...

Mag 2 is not 100% confirmed, but is likely.

As far as a date, the 25th of this month is likely.

Prizes will also be coming soon :)

He mentioned the 25th of this month twice. The first I think it was when someone asked about the big update. I'm not sure though cuz there were too many people spamming, so I don't know which question he was answering.

Sidney
Jul 11, 2008, 04:04 PM
Any idea on when 'The Clothier' Mission will be released? :3
Same time as Neudaiz GBR, maybe?

Ruru
Jul 11, 2008, 04:06 PM
haven't heard any word on that yet. any idea who gives the mission/where the mission is going to be?

Sidney
Jul 11, 2008, 04:09 PM
5th floor of the Colony, I believe :]
I have been REALLY looking forward to the Clothier Misison!

Ezodagrom
Jul 11, 2008, 04:42 PM
... What? Hill of Spores doesn't start for the city. That route makes no sense. Also, returning to the city halfway through?

Well, the mission Sakura Warpath goes from the Saguraki lobby (after dancing birds) and ends in the city, where sacred stream starts...
And btw, since when ST/SEGA makes sense? :>

fay
Jul 11, 2008, 05:06 PM
the GMs never actually said the update was on the 18th btw.
that was just a date someone said on the first page lol
unless it was said to someone else then i eat my words.

think about it though. say it does happen on the 18th. if mag is likly to happen in the 25 i think you said then that doesnt work very well. sega wouldnt put too events on at once. they can barely manage 1 at a time

Golto
Jul 11, 2008, 05:24 PM
One of the problems is that they take too long to give us our big events. The JPN ver gets them about every 2-2.5 months while we get them almost 4 months apart. Since they use 'we can't give some stuff before 'x' event' as an excuse to put us even farther behind in level cap, story missions, free missions, and master types.

samurailight
Jul 14, 2008, 12:45 PM
any news of when the level cap will be raised again?

Darius_Drake
Jul 14, 2008, 12:50 PM
any news of when the level cap will be raised again?

Please let it be that token they give us on the 18th before the real update on the 25th. Didn't hear it anywhere just hoping.

McLaughlin
Jul 14, 2008, 01:03 PM
This GBR is going to suck on 360 because of the robots in Sacred Stream.

fay
Jul 14, 2008, 03:07 PM
i play on the 360 and i dont get lag there.

the onloy mission i get lag in is desert golliath or however you spell it.
maby im just lucky but meh, i dunno. im happy with my no lag :D

LuigiMario
Jul 14, 2008, 03:28 PM

Do ye have a Rappy character named SOME MUSTARD. A RAINBOW RAPPY.

Akira-san
Jul 14, 2008, 03:36 PM
i play on the 360 and i dont get lag there.

the onloy mission i get lag in is desert golliath or however you spell it.
maby im just lucky but meh, i dunno. im happy with my no lag :D

same here, once i get to the last room/hall wutever lol before teh boss transporter it lags like hell happened to me several times. its a pain in the ass to fight the boss on that level when its lagging^^

fay
Jul 14, 2008, 03:45 PM
are you playing on the elite version of the 360.

im thinking maby since the elite has changed there motherboard manufacturer, because of the RROD problems that the new motherboards used may have some effect on the memory leak.

i personally use the elite.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 14, 2008, 04:43 PM
are you playing on the elite version of the 360.

im thinking maby since the elite has changed there motherboard manufacturer, because of the RROD problems that the new motherboards used may have some effect on the memory leak.

i personally use the elite.

I may not understand the memory leak issue fully, but if it's based off of a scripting error of some sorts they why would pretty much the same system (minus a few cosmetic differences matter)

I've had friends on their elites still get issues with the bugged maps on and off, this isn't a hardware issue it's a shitty coding issue.

As far as the proof requested for it in the official forums, i believe that multiple people have submitted it as well and nothing as of yet has been resolved.

fay
Jul 14, 2008, 06:22 PM
:(
i wish they would let me at the code. id get it fixed :@
i actually avoid the mission because of that. i cant stand slowdown/lag in games.

Colonel Mustard
Jul 14, 2008, 06:44 PM
Exciting, by which, of course, I mean, depressing, news, from the official, cesspool of a, forums!

Still no news. Although an update is possible, we will have to wait until the server move is complete before we can know for sure.

-ChillAura

Dragwind
Jul 14, 2008, 07:06 PM
For them providing some word on the situation, you degrade them? They could have just not said anything at all.

pikachief
Jul 14, 2008, 07:08 PM
i think chill is just saying that so we dont prepare for an update that may not come and get disappointing :(

im just gonna say wait till tomorrow to see if the JP site is updated or not :D

Colonel Mustard
Jul 14, 2008, 07:16 PM
For them providing some word on the situation, you degrade them? They could have just not said anything at all.Whom, exactly, do you, dragwind, think I, Colonel Mustard, was degrading, for my dig, as it were, was at the forumites, those who frequent, and make wretched, the official forums, on the sega site, not the message, that there is no word, nor the messenger, the, dare I say, esteemed Chillaura? So, you see, I imagine, that your comment to me, that I "degrade them", which seems, to me, at least, to say that I, in my post, degraded the messenger, is not, quite, fair.

LuigiMario
Jul 14, 2008, 08:06 PM

Do ye have a Rappy character named SOME MUSTARD. A RAINBOW RAPPY.

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 08:12 PM
Whom exactly do you, dragwind, think I, Colonel Mustard, was degrading for my dig, as it were, was at the forumites, those who frequent and make wretched, the official forums on the sega site, not the message that there is no word, nor the messenger, the, dare I say, esteemed Chillaura? So you see, I imagine that your comment to me, that I "degrade them", which seems to me, at least, to say that I, in my post, degraded the messenger, is not quite fair.

Fixed-ish. Nothing against you personally, but that's just hard to read. I know the effect you're going for, and I sometimes like reading posts like that, but some of those commas aren't even grammatically correct. Sorry to interrupt the conversation, carry on.:-P

Cracka_J
Jul 14, 2008, 08:16 PM
They could have just not said anything at all.

The community would be a much happier place if the GM's could only abide by that.

I'd much rather have nothing then falsified and inaccurate information.

pikachief
Jul 14, 2008, 08:21 PM
The community would be a much happier place if the GM's could only abide by that.

I'd much rather have nothing then falsified and inaccurate information.

i'd rather them saying "we are unsure about any future updates or events at the moment" for every response that they are UNSURE ABOUT ANY FUTURE UPDATES OR EVENTS AT THE MOMENT FOR LOL :D

lol XD anyways, at first i thought your sig said I HAVE LOLI lol

str898mustang
Jul 14, 2008, 08:35 PM
Whom, exactly, do you, dragwind, think I, Colonel Mustard, was degrading, for my dig, as it were, was at the forumites, those who frequent, and make wretched, the official forums, on the sega site, not the message, that there is no word, nor the messenger, the, dare I say, esteemed Chillaura? So, you see, I imagine, that your comment to me, that I "degrade them", which seems, to me, at least, to say that I, in my post, degraded the messenger, is not, quite, fair.

almost went cross-eyed trying to read that.