PDA

View Full Version : PA leveling?

Saito S
Jul 11, 2008, 02:03 AM
So! Been a while since I sat down for a dedicated PA leveling session. I remember once, a great while ago, missions in LL were kinda the place to go for this. So I'm wondering, is this still the case? Or is there someplace else that would be better? Either for PA's in general if there is such an area, or for each of the three types of PA's. At the moment, I'm probably focusing on Foie and Diga, so ideas for those specifically are welcome, but I am also looking for any and all thoughts on areas for fast PA leveling these days.
Thanks! ^^

Seority
Jul 11, 2008, 02:20 AM
The search feature is acessible for a reason.

And as far as any multi-target PAs, Rescuing Hyuga A is the best place to go because of the large number of enimies in a small area.
Things like foie and single-target PAs are good to level in Mad Creatures at the highest rank because of safe spots.
Make sure that as all classes (fighter/ranger/force) to be the lowest ATT class you can be to use the weapon/PA. And as fighter/range to use PA save units and har/quick for forces. You may even want to use them on your lowest level char that can handle the requirment.
Do the least you can, the fastest you can.

Saito S
Jul 11, 2008, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the info! I forgot all about those safe spots in Raffon. ^^;

Oh, and just a quick note on this:

The search feature is acessible for a reason.

I actually did try to search first... dunno if it was my connection/browser just being weird, or if something was actually up with the site, but I couldn't get any search results to load. No matter what I was trying to search for, I would click Go, and it would just hang there. O_o Seems to be working now (just tried it again as I was writing this post), so I dunno what the deal was... oh well.

Seority
Jul 11, 2008, 03:56 AM
It's fine. As long as you tried you know?
You seemed kind enough to answer though.
Better then the other people I see on here.
"LOL OMG I jus starteed! Whr Do i lvlup PAS????"
(//_-)

Turb0
Jul 11, 2008, 03:57 AM
There was this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126362) a while ago. IDK about searching for it, I just had it bookmarked. Personally, I'd probably do plains overlord for those 2 spells and just hide in teh corners. Then again, if sleeping warriors isn't too annoying with those spells, I might do that just for the chance of a PW dropping. And remember, watching movies/going on youtube while leveling stuff always makes it a little more interesting. ;-)

Ruru
Jul 11, 2008, 04:01 AM
this probably wouldnt be something most people would do but i actually skilled up my foie/diga mostly on dulk fakis (true darkness S,S2) not the run itself but the actual ugly drool face fakis.

DreXxiN
Jul 11, 2008, 07:04 AM
You should probably be less vague.

Do you want to focus on PA leveling while still ACCOMPLISHING something? Your topic doesn't even say if you want bullets, techs, or PA levels.

If you are just going for hardcore straight TECH leveling, I agree that Rescuing Hyuga is best.

Now if you are talking about PA's like I thought you were, Rescuing Hyuga is STILL Best..but some are so easy they just level naturally now anyway..

Very few melee PA's actually require extensive training..

Saito S
Jul 12, 2008, 03:02 AM
You should probably be less vague.

Do you want to focus on PA leveling while still ACCOMPLISHING something? Your topic doesn't even say if you want bullets, techs, or PA levels.

If you are just going for hardcore straight TECH leveling, I agree that Rescuing Hyuga is best.

Now if you are talking about PA's like I thought you were, Rescuing Hyuga is STILL Best..but some are so easy they just level naturally now anyway..

Very few melee PA's actually require extensive training..
Uh... what? Are you serious? Vague?

So! Been a while since I sat down for a dedicated PA leveling session. I remember once, a great while ago, missions in LL were kinda the place to go for this. So I'm wondering, is this still the case? Or is there someplace else that would be better? Either for PA's in general if there is such an area, or for each of the three types of PA's. At the moment, I'm probably focusing on Foie and Diga, so ideas for those specifically are welcome, but I am also looking for any and all thoughts on areas for fast PA leveling these days.
Thanks! ^^
The hell, dude? Did you READ the post? I said a dedicated PA leveling sessions, so obviously I wasn't trying to level PA's while accomplishing other things. And no, my topic title did NOT specify weather I was talking about bullets, skills, or techs... cause I was asking about all three. And in addition to asking if there were areas that were generally good for all three, I asked about Foie and Diga in particular. Hence the use of words like "dedicated" and "specifically".
And on top of all that... why did you even bother posting this now? There's been several posts since my original one, and the question's been more than adequately answered by multiple people (none of whom, I might point out, seemed to have a problem understanding what I was asking).
I'm sorry, but my post was in no way vague or unclear.
To everyone else: Thank you again for the ideas. Mad Creatures S seems to work pretty well with the safe spots for em, and at least if I end up killing all the critters there I get a frag out of it. :D

pikachief
Jul 12, 2008, 03:06 AM
i hate it when someone automatically says "USE SEARCH FORUM"

I can't find nearly anything im looking for in that search its near useless when im trying to find an old forum topic :/

seph_monkey
Jul 12, 2008, 03:21 AM
i would recommend that rescue hyuga story mission if you are lvling bullets and skills, if you are lvling techs it would depend on wat tech hahaha because i raised all of mine in different areas and stuff due to the effect of the tech and wat not

yeah i do not bother to search forum thing just cause i never find wat i want either

Seority
Jul 12, 2008, 04:05 AM
Is it really too hard to skim through a few pages of threads to find one you to help you? ^^;

DreXxiN
Jul 12, 2008, 09:09 AM
Uh... what? Are you serious? Vague?

The hell, dude? Did you READ the post? I said a dedicated PA leveling sessions, so obviously I wasn't trying to level PA's while accomplishing other things. And no, my topic title did NOT specify weather I was talking about bullets, skills, or techs... cause I was asking about all three. And in addition to asking if there were areas that were generally good for all three, I asked about Foie and Diga in particular. Hence the use of words like "dedicated" and "specifically".
And on top of all that... why did you even bother posting this now? There's been several posts since my original one, and the question's been more than adequately answered by multiple people (none of whom, I might point out, seemed to have a problem understanding what I was asking).
I'm sorry, but my post was in no way vague or unclear.
To everyone else: Thank you again for the ideas. Mad Creatures S seems to work pretty well with the safe spots for em, and at least if I end up killing all the critters there I get a frag out of it. :D

Eh, sorry...

Guess it's just because I level almost every single PA at a different place.

Pop TaRt
Jul 12, 2008, 09:32 AM
Um... If u want a good place with cluttered enemies go 2 sakura blast

Noblewine
Jul 12, 2008, 11:38 AM
Demoms Above, Crimson Beast, Tunnel Recapture and Lab Recovery has tons of mobs that clump to Skill/bullet level. Sleeping Warriors and Dancing Bird are good areas for Tech leveling. I hope this helps.

relentless
Jul 12, 2008, 11:39 AM
TECHs: Plains Overlord, Sleeping Warriors, Scarred Planet
Skills: Rescuing Hyuga Act 1, De Ragan
Bullets: Labs and Sleeping Warriors

edit: About Foie and Diga, keep going with the safe spots. :)

strikershadow
Jul 12, 2008, 11:45 AM
LOl the seatch forum hasnt worked since PSO :D everyones right on what there saying tho. I like Mad creatures the best... You can level a shotgun from level 1 to 11 in one run and you get a frag :D AND one or two decent things drop (that i have never seen)

relentless
Jul 12, 2008, 11:51 AM
Though Plains Overlord's safe spots work just as good, plus at S2 you could get some 11* or a Cati / Power off De Ragan for easy cash. :wacko: Spamming the TECH or whatever you want to lvl on De Ragan (except if it'a multi-hit TECH like Ra-techs) won't interfere a lot with your leveling process and you can get something nice in return for giving up a few PA %. ^^

strikershadow
Jul 12, 2008, 11:52 AM
Opps, I meant plains overlord, you can level bullets there fast and yea some nice 11* items and 2 frags :D

Dragwind
Jul 12, 2008, 12:48 PM
I still prefer Scarred Planet and White Beast 1st + 2nd spawns for melee and techs. As for bullets, I use Plains Overlord "safe spots."

Mikura
Jul 12, 2008, 06:40 PM
I agree Plains Overlord is good for bullets due to the safe spots. And if you intend to lvl grenades too, that is "the" best place to go. Just use a weak grenade launcher and aim for De Ragan's tail to do the least amount of damage. I've gotten nearly all my grenade PAs to 31 using this method. Plus, Cati/Powers are nice to find too...and Storm Lines! >_>/

Syl
Jul 12, 2008, 07:40 PM
I heavily agree on Plains Overlord for your bullets, those safe spots are just great. Lasers are easy to level at Sleeping Warriors.

For techs (linear [piercing], gi, ra, and dam), Scarred Planet's first block is good enough. Just kill off the badiras and abandon.

Depending on the PA, melee can pretty much be leveled anywhere lol.

relentless
Jul 12, 2008, 08:10 PM
I'm not sure, but looking at a certain JP TA vid, I think Sakura Blast S would be another good place to level up Laser Cannon bullets. I sometimes can't stand Golmoros hopping to the side twice or three times in a row scattering.

Turb0
Jul 12, 2008, 08:31 PM
Sakura Blast, Sleeping Warriors, and White Beast are all good for laser bullets/megid/etc. but I personally do SW just for the potential drops.

relentless
Jul 12, 2008, 08:35 PM
No White Beast, please. :disapprove:

Since this is going elsewhere already, I got another question.
I used to level bullets in Labs (Kanohne hax wall), do those guys bunch up enough to be good pray for Laser exp? Since their Resta apparently hasn't been nerfed yet...