PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU 2nd Anniversary Thanks Festa illustration contest

EspioKaos
Jul 11, 2008, 06:36 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/gmevent/illust2008/

Just like last year, SonicTeam will be holding an illustration contest to run alongside PSU's second anniversary. From today through August 19 (at 4:00pm JST) they will be accepting entries. After that, the winners will be revealed in early September. Prizes for the winning entries are:

1st place (one winner): Gold Trophy, artwork to be displayed throughout Clyez City.
2nd place (three winners): Silver Trophy, artwork to be displayed Holtes City, Ohtoku City or Dagora City (one winner per city).
3rd place (three winners): Kolbe Trophy, artwork to be displayed throughout the field lobbies of each planet.

Sir_Satyr
Jul 11, 2008, 06:43 AM
Kinda makes me wish I could draw! lol

Arika
Jul 11, 2008, 08:13 AM
err. I think this last 2 event of the year stick too close together, I don't think there will have gap more than 1 month.

Also, I have an idea to run an (screen shot+Art work+photoshop) contest during the same time as when the JP running this contest too.
Since they don't give us this contest, why not we just make it our own.

The first prize will be a choice of [b] Serafi-senba or 30% Serafi-senba

more detail will announce later in my thread, if people interest

GutsGO
Jul 11, 2008, 09:17 AM
Argh, I really had hoped we got this the first time around....but we didn't.

It's probably safe to say we won't again and that is depressing, such a cool chance to see your work in-game...would be surreal.

ashley50
Jul 11, 2008, 09:19 AM
Argh, I really had hoped we got this the first time around....but we didn't.

It's probably safe to say we won't again and that is depressing, such a cool chance to see your work in-game...would be surreal.

Too bad SoJ doesn't give a s*** about US XD

landman
Jul 11, 2008, 09:26 AM
If you want, you can submit your artwork to the japanese contest, last year's had that Parn drawing lol

It's not like most non Japanese have a hand at drawing, I'm ok not seeing what would come of a drawing contest in our comunity xD

Apone
Jul 11, 2008, 09:28 AM
It would be nice to have an opportunity to compete...sigh....

Arika
Jul 11, 2008, 10:29 AM
If you want, you can submit your artwork to the japanese contest, last year's had that Parn drawing lol

It's not like most non Japanese have a hand at drawing, I'm ok not seeing what would come of a drawing contest in our comunity xD
actually, I heard that somebody else sent the Parn picture to compete.
And Parn sent Email to Sega to try to disqualify it.

Ruru
Jul 11, 2008, 12:54 PM
it would be nice to have this on our servers.

Arika
Jul 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
Just to tell anybody that interesting here.
Our group event #1 was well successful
Now, I will put up the new event which is the Art work contest I m talking about within this week.
You should be able to link to the detail from it by this link within a week http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2083693#post2083693 (creating banner)