PDA

View Full Version : UK PSO

Tekershee
Jan 27, 2003, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know any information on the UK release of PSO apart from the fact that its out on March 7th.

I only managed to convince one person to buy it right now and another if theres no Hunters License because hes not allowed to use his credit card.

So does anyone know anything apart from the release date?

NoeGenisis
Jan 27, 2003, 01:45 PM
There is a VERY good chance there will be a hunters licence for the pal version, but i cant c it being bank busting im gonna give my mate money to use his credit card as he is addicted to it also, apart from the release date there are gaming changes,
4 characters to 1 mem card
all new levels
" " weapons
new character classes
4 player offline
there are probably more as well, i got addicted to PSO just by watching my m8 play and then plenty of friends got addicted watching me play.
Even if the bottom line is only 1 of youre mates buy it there is whole online community waiting for you, if you want mail me and you can start your adventure with my motley crew.

Neogame2
Jan 27, 2003, 01:57 PM
Yeah Noe, I got addicted from you!!! lol, and if there is a hunters lience I will have to use our mate as well!!, Still he has a nice phone instead of a gamecube lol!!! lets hope he gets one in time.

Tekershee
Jan 27, 2003, 02:01 PM
I just wish Sega or Infogrames would say something about it.
I just really want to get back into the world of PSO again because I was addicted to both versions on the Dreacast.

I also can't wait to see the new levels and I also can't wait to finding those rare weapons again.

The only thing is that I'm afraid I won't like it because I went on it too much.

Does anyone know if theres gonna be a set of EU ships again?

And why is the modem £34.99? Its a bit much isn't it?

I hope the Hunters License would be around £5-£10.

rena-ko
Jan 27, 2003, 06:01 PM
sure there are european servers... why shouldnt?

the price seems not to be official but i dont have too high hopes on anything under 30 british pounds/40 euros...

no news on any hunters licence... neither amount nor if there actually is one to be paid...

hm....
well... we'll know for sure in 39 days ^_^;