PDA

View Full Version : A question, that hasn't been asked yet...

Zantra
Jul 12, 2008, 12:54 AM
Ok, i'm going to ask this.

Even though, the full version of PSP isn't out yet.

When the full version comes out...
Are we going to have to complete the entire story mode, to unlock all the missions, and clothes, and stuff, in extra mode like original PSU?

Also, since I don't have AOTI yet...
Do you have to complete offline episode two in AOTI, to unlock everything in AOTI extra mode?

Is there even an extra mode in AOTI? Or, is the offline episode 2 storymode like a combination of extra mode, and a story mode?

Thanks to anyone, who can answer any of these questions.

AnamanaAU
Jul 12, 2008, 12:55 AM
No, it's only the PSP storyline. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes, because of AOTI missions being in the game, even though it's set before AOTI.

mvffin
Jul 12, 2008, 02:01 AM
In the demo, you get more things in the GRM shops after you've completed the story mission. Based on that, I would assume you get more options in all shops depending on how many story missions you've completed in the full version.

But you know what they say about assumptions. Guess we'll have to wait for the full game to find out for sure. = \

XenoNinjaX
Jul 12, 2008, 02:04 AM
wow i was gonna make a same post, with different questions

anybody tried to copy the save file and use that on different psp? my obvious guess is no, and i dont doubt that game will be hacked, but i wonder if each save file is coded to single PSP only.

for multiplayer mode, are there more monsters to kill with more players in the party? or less if i play by myself? that would balance out the game a little, since the overall game is designed to be multiplayer but majority of the game owners will played it by themselves.

when playing it via xlink, can you join someone in the middle of the mission, or everything has to be set up before everything?

anybody seen or heard about the loading time for final version? im loving the demo because of no loading time, and i fully expect long ones in the retail UMD game, but i want to know how bad it is. well, compare to monster hunters anyway.

Kizeragi
Jul 12, 2008, 06:30 AM
I would think so, but on PSP Extra mode is known as Multi mode, so possibly not.