PDA

View Full Version : Photon gacha

nyu
Jul 6, 2008, 10:46 PM
what is the max number of items u can put in the photon gacha

Alura
Jul 6, 2008, 10:50 PM
k i love it :D i got a kan yu board last night for around 100k it was 7.5k a turn

Green_Bandit
Jul 6, 2008, 11:05 PM
I don't care for it really. If it just happends to be "cheap" I'll try it but usually I'll just skip it.

Ken_Silver
Jul 6, 2008, 11:23 PM
Where is the "ITS A TRAP!" option?

D:

My favorite quote! I use it in game too. :D

I agree with this though. If I ever have money to spare, I'll give this thing an actual try.

Can't afford to gamble meseta though at the moment.

autumn
Jul 6, 2008, 11:47 PM
I LOVE the gatcha. Got an unbroken grand cross for under 1 mil :D Not the best percent but way better then the market on one!

Stryker Diaz
Jul 6, 2008, 11:55 PM
I always would rather go and find the weapons and stuff the regular way, but of course my impulsive ways of going against the odds always drives me to go and atleast try these things >< I never got anything good so far but im not going to give up yet xD

Bear...
Jul 7, 2008, 04:16 AM
hmm *inserts 10% s-ranks* 20k a turn for some loss of hope and photon =D

Neith
Jul 7, 2008, 07:28 AM
Talk about a necro-bump :lol: The thread's from February or so..

I still love the Gacha though, even if people haven't used mine in a while. I admit to using a 200k Gacha because it had an Agito Repca in it (if it was low % I'd have re-sold anyway), but I only used it one or two times.

There's still some fairly good stuff in mine, few 10* boards / armours, I'm not gonna lie though- there's a lot of 1* rubbish too- it wouldn't be so cheap otherwise.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 7, 2008, 07:32 AM
Love mine...i've only got 7* and up materials and boards in mine and at 5k a spin it's a fair deal since that's the rough price for some of the materials either at NPC or Player shops. I've got some nice relic edges, two cubo tumas and some high grinded twin durandal replicas with moderate %'s.....It's been about a week and half since I've been able to check it though (console repair AGAIN)

Ri0T
Jul 7, 2008, 03:39 PM
I have one in the Dizzy Cafe but still haven't gotten around to doing the math on what to put in there. I don't want to rip anyone off, and at the same time i don't want to rip myself off.

I'm thinking of maybe setting the spin price to something extraordinarily cheap and throw in things that i haven't really been able to sell. I'm always close to 500/500 storage. @_@

Weeaboolits
Jul 7, 2008, 03:42 PM
I use mine for storage :)

Schubalts
Jul 10, 2008, 10:25 AM
I got a Kohibumiteri for under 300k in a gacha, so I like the lava lamp wannabes.

RedMussel
Jul 10, 2008, 10:29 AM
Photon Gatcha wrote:
Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then thank you!
If you hate me then **** you!Well those are the word from the Photon Gatcha...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

What i wrote February 19th! XD