PDA

View Full Version : PSU Hey folks, coming back to PSU, which class is best for me?

MrMadison
Jul 12, 2008, 11:16 AM
hey all, just started playing again, last time I played was long before AOTI came out, and I'm starting fresh with a new character.

I've decided that I'm not really interested in Melee, but I'm not sure if I want to go for AT or FT. perhaps if I tell you what I am interested in, you all can make an informed suggestion.

I wish to be an Offensive-Minded spellcaster, that can switch to straight up healing when the situation calls for it. Mage First, Healer second, is what I am after.

I'm not really interested in "Buff spells" per se, but I'll use em if otherwise we would not have any.

I just wanna blow stuff up (or shoot stuff, because Bows and Cards are cool), and heal my party whenever needed.

whaddya think?

Kinako78
Jul 12, 2008, 11:19 AM
Fortetecher

relentless
Jul 12, 2008, 11:20 AM
forteTecher!
Level Wartecher as well if you have time so you are prepared for Masterforce as well. :wacko:

Dragwind
Jul 12, 2008, 11:48 AM
It sounds to me like you would prefer Fortetecher. Possibly Masterforce in the future.

ashley50
Jul 12, 2008, 11:54 AM
GunTecher

Ezodagrom
Jul 12, 2008, 12:07 PM
This:

Offensive, hmm? Fortetecher.
Comparing the different force classes (including the future masterforce):
Acrotecher - it's principally a support class (Lvl 30 attack techs and lvl 40 support techs, also has a speed boost in both techs and melee. When masterclasses will be released support techs will be upgraded to lvl 50).
Fortetecher - has good offensive techs and good support (Now it has lvl 40 attack techs and lvl 30 support techs. When masterclasses will be released support techs will be upgraded to lvl 40).
Masterforce - offensive techs, with the best attack techs (+ speed boost on techs), but really bad support (lvl 50 attack techs, lvl 10 support techs). Also consumes more pp than other classes and is limited to S rank rods, wands and tech mags (can't use A rank or below weapons and line shields, S rank only, units can be lower than S rank though).