PDA

View Full Version : AotI weird thing in white beast

ThaPrez2k5
Jul 12, 2008, 08:53 PM
so im just goofin off till my girl gets outta work and im soloing white beast on a different regular universe and im in a huge room with one of those magicians well i start hitting it the kill all the ollakas and then go back to the magician thing and it heals itself for 680hp then i hit it for 680 and it dies technically it should have been dead already there was a little bit of a long period before i went back and tried killing it so it couldn't have been a lag issue...just had to tell someone about it if u care to share your thoughts be my guest

Noblewine
Jul 12, 2008, 09:11 PM
It's probably lag. That mission seems to have alot of lag problems.

Telina
Jul 12, 2008, 09:11 PM
well, they do cast resta on themselves and monsters around them. Although atleast on the 360 version, the visual effect of resta and the green numbers meaning when and for how much they actually get healed have a large time gap between them.

BahnKnakyu
Jul 12, 2008, 09:13 PM
It's definitely network lag - you probably hit the thing before the Komakazil had a chance to heal itself properly.

Please use periods in your sentences - hard to read that.

ThaPrez2k5
Jul 12, 2008, 09:40 PM
i got frozen and said f that and defeated the ollakas, then went back after the komakazilly lol and it healed it self. i give it about a good 3 seconds before i hit it and killed it ...just something stupid...nevermind lol

Turb0
Jul 12, 2008, 09:58 PM
The komazli was haxing. It's the only way.

chaostroop3
Jul 13, 2008, 01:51 PM
i dont use periods =D

Alastor_Haven
Jul 13, 2008, 02:17 PM
Simple lag

goldbrease
Jul 13, 2008, 06:27 PM
actually ive never noticed a mob actually "heal"
its more like the mob cut that much hp off its max life.
alterazghog gets healed constantly but it doesn't ever seem like its actually gaining any hp back.