PDA

View Full Version : degahna cannon

Crocky
Jul 12, 2008, 11:03 PM
i was wondering does the degahna cannon have any special abilities i heard it has knockdown (regardless of the bullet)

bLOODSAW
Jul 12, 2008, 11:06 PM
Nope. No special effects as far as i know (I have one and it definitely doesn't do knockdown, that's for sure...)

chaoskila
Jul 12, 2008, 11:13 PM
i was wondering does the degahna cannon have any special abilities i heard it has knockdown (regardless of the bullet)

na sorry sir no special effect besides its BIGASS bullet.
its just a lie to help it sell it better like how people say the tengoh bow say its "faster"

Syl
Jul 12, 2008, 11:16 PM
Besides Twin Ruby Bullet (which has almost 100% constant damage on a mob), no bullets get any cool SE's added. The only thing they get are cool bullet effects/sounds... that's it.

darkante
Jul 13, 2008, 03:12 AM

No, the bullet is a lie. D:

NDW
Jul 13, 2008, 04:19 AM
No, the bullet is a lie. D:

I knew it was going to come sooner or later. :p

Xefi
Jul 13, 2008, 03:14 PM
the bullet coming from it is very pretty.
This is not an ability, but the weapon have a huge amount of PP.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1290/8975-m.jpg

Indica
Jul 13, 2008, 04:19 PM
Yes it does have a special ability, it does not make any annoying sounds like other Laser Cannons

amtalx
Jul 13, 2008, 05:01 PM
I shits whoopass. How is that not an ability?

darkante
Jul 14, 2008, 02:11 AM
the bullet coming from it is very pretty.
This is not an ability, but the weapon have a huge amount of PP.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1290/8975-m.jpg

That weapon is my absolute favorite lazer Cannon.
All other look like shit rofl.

And my PT is so happy to have a shitload of PP too considering no bullet PP reduction. :P

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:13 AM
Yeah, just about the only decent looking laser in the game. Lol Love inferno? Shoot hearts wtf? To bad this laser isn't a S rank one. doh.

darkante
Jul 14, 2008, 02:16 AM
Yeah, just about the only decent looking laser in the game. Lol Love inferno? Shoot hearts wtf? To bad this laser isn't a S rank one. doh.

Well, i wouldnīt mind having that one just for lols and kicks.. XD
Seeing as i have tried hunting for it on those days it were available but no dice. :(
Damn you 150 Jaos for not dropping my shit!

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:22 AM
Well, i wouldnīt mind having that one just for lols and kicks.. XD
Seeing as i have tried hunting for it on those days it were available but no dice. :(
Damn you 150 Jaos for not dropping my shit!

Darn :( Yea most powerful laser, but seriously hearts O.O... and looks like a giant tomato. WTF

darkante
Jul 14, 2008, 02:23 AM
Darn :( Yea most powerful laser, but seriously hearts O.O... and looks like a giant tomato. WTF

It luws teh enemies. ;D

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:31 AM
It luws teh enemies. ;D

Well it's better than the "Song Of Death" Grenade Launcher I guess lol -_-

darkante
Jul 14, 2008, 02:41 AM
Well it's better than the "Song Of Death" Grenade Launcher I guess lol -_-

Yeah, that GL is even more bizarre.

Gen2000
Jul 14, 2008, 04:55 PM
At least there is Gur Asted to counter Song for Death if you don't look fruity and still put out good damage and even more powerful Grenade listed on the horizon. Love Inferno is basically the best laser in the game at moment listed so far with no competition.

About Degehna Cannon, it's good Laser for it's combo of PP and attack power though maybe it's just me but it seems to have a very wild variable on how much damage it do. My GT sometimes can do it's peak damage of high 1200-1300ish damage but it jumps around between that and low 1100ish damage. The GRM lasers seems more consistent with how much damage they do.

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 06:32 PM
At least there is Gur Asted to counter Song for Death if you don't look fruity and still put out good damage and even more powerful Grenade listed on the horizon. Love Inferno is basically the best laser in the game at moment listed so far with no competition.

About Degehna Cannon, it's good Laser for it's combo of PP and attack power though maybe it's just me but it seems to have a very wild variable on how much damage it do. My GT sometimes can do it's peak damage of high 1200-1300ish damage but it jumps around between that and low 1100ish damage. The GRM lasers seems more consistent with how much damage they do.

o.o F lasers sorry >< Shotgun as a Masterguner = rope

Laser is only good for certain missions anyways. Sleeping Warriors + White Beast woohoo... Any other mission really can be outfought by something other than a laser cannon just as fast, or faster.

Gen2000
Jul 14, 2008, 11:06 PM
Not sure where that outburst of anti-laser came from but um...ok.

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 11:26 PM
o.o F lasers sorry >< Shotgun as a Masterguner = rope

Laser is only good for certain missions anyways. Sleeping Warriors + White Beast woohoo... Any other mission really can be outfought by something other than a laser cannon just as fast, or faster.

Tell that to this gunmaster:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AWAYUjmIJw

Xefi
Jul 14, 2008, 11:37 PM
i'll die of boredom without my laser cannon; i used it 80% of the time and the last 20% goes to the rest of the other guns. And uh huh, i use laser cannon on every mission and did just fine soloing.

Masamune.3
Jul 15, 2008, 01:58 AM
Just found one the other day and really hope it comes out. I don't think I have the patience to hunt for another one!

Big B
Jul 15, 2008, 02:09 AM
Love infernos the only way to go!

darkante
Jul 15, 2008, 02:18 AM
People just need to relise that Laserīs do have their uses outside WB and SW.

Vahras for example usually charge against you so they are usually a pack behind following, which you can do try to fire for some quick shots.

Vandas likes to group near each other, so another reason seeing as their diga is easiley avoided.

If you use it on Neudaiz barta casting foe, then you are pretty crazy. D:
But Dancing birds, Holy Grounds is good too for lazars.

GlowSticks
Jul 15, 2008, 04:16 AM
Tell that to this gunmaster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AWAYUjmIJw

Yep shotgun be easily faster by far. lol look at the first fight gota line up the gd jelly guys lol... serious? shot gun = peace it. Not seen the shotgun videos? I'm sure you have, don't support the laser, garbage weapon. shotgun is nice as just a regular FG, MG would be like whoa k, seen videos of it. Kills De ragan faster than a 10/10 gur asted w/ duranga kthanks

Turb0
Jul 15, 2008, 12:47 PM
K, look at the video.

Shotgun = 5 shots x 1000 damage = 5000 total damage.
Laser = 3 shots x 1900 damage = 5700 total damage.

As long as you're hitting at least 3 targets, the laser outdamages the shotgun. News flash: It's not hard to get 3 enemies to line up enough to shoot them with a laser on most missions. They're useful for more than SW and WB.

Xefi
Jul 15, 2008, 01:37 PM
don't support the laser, garbage weapon.

just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's garbage. >_>;

GlowSticks
Jul 16, 2008, 03:33 AM
just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's garbage. >_>;

G A R B A G E

T R A S H

P O S

Okay Dokay <--- + they look entirely dumb -_- ALL OF THEM, perhaps the bullet from dagahna cannon is ok though.