PDA

View Full Version : Last Xb360 Achievement

MightierToaster
Jul 13, 2008, 12:52 AM
I'm about to cancel my account again, but this time forever. So I was wondering if anyone has any details on the final Achievement? I want to 1250/1250 it before I get rid of it.

Proff
Jul 13, 2008, 01:44 AM
You'll be waiting around 6 months at best.

Shishi-O
Jul 13, 2008, 01:53 AM
good fortune,...go wth god.

NDW
Jul 13, 2008, 04:22 AM
I'm going to take a guess on the last achievement and say it will be Dark Falz 2 Slayer.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 13, 2008, 05:30 AM
One guy has it, probably not very legitimately. Don't know what it is for sure, however.

dentRED
Jul 13, 2008, 11:33 AM
i have some strange glitch that doesnt show the other achievements but the dark falz... i hate it.
but as far as knowing the final achievement, i donno at all.

P.S. it would be nice if someone knows how to fix it and would tell me. thx

Nirvash7
Jul 13, 2008, 12:48 PM
maybe Olga Flow. maybe Magashi.

McLaughlin
Jul 13, 2008, 01:38 PM
i have some strange glitch that doesnt show the other achievements but the dark falz... i hate it.
but as far as knowing the final achievement, i donno at all.

P.S. it would be nice if someone knows how to fix it and would tell me. thx

Recover your Gamertag and go kill De Rol Le, Mother Brain, and Alterazgoug again. That'll unlock them.

fay
Jul 13, 2008, 06:10 PM
ooo someone posted this. i was actual;ly wondering myself this the other day.

im quitting forever aswell. like you i woudl like to have gotten the full gamerscore first though but i dont realy wanna wait for ages.

i always thought olga flow however i think its gonna be magashi. i remember reading somewwhere. i think it was in the japaneese psupedia that in the story you have to kill magaishi once and for all. i believe this to be the last chapter. anyway. yea. i think its gonna be him as a big boss for the finale of the AOTI expansion

comments?

APEXi
Jul 13, 2008, 06:18 PM
final secret achievement is: gib rarz to me before you go

fay
Jul 13, 2008, 06:26 PM
when i quit i will be giving all my rares and all my money to those i think deserves it :)

APEXi
Jul 13, 2008, 06:35 PM
so does that mean i look you up with a freshly made level 1 nublet?

pikachief
Jul 13, 2008, 07:28 PM
there was a picture of it a while back its Dark Falz second Form

you'll be waiting about 5-6 months for that tho

fay
Jul 14, 2008, 06:30 AM
so does that mean i look you up with a freshly made level 1 nublet?

nope.
when i say the person that deserves it im going by the people that do runs with me and doesnt care about the drops, like me. if something drops we dont mind giving it to the other unless its the things we have been hunting for. we usually say what were after before we start though.
this way everyone can get the things they want.

there is one person on my list that i can thing of that would fit this position just now but i havent saw him on in ages so at the moment its no one. all the rares will be going in the bin then :P

MightierToaster
Mar 23, 2009, 10:18 PM
Super Grave-Dig

Any new leads about this? I no longer play, but is this ever going to happen?

PALRAPPYS
Mar 24, 2009, 09:25 PM
5-6 months? Looks like since this was 9 months ago, it's turing into 14-15 months more than likely... >_>