PDA

View Full Version : PSP forum opens on official site

zandra117
Jul 13, 2008, 12:56 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=42&sid=638a65a68b1e7fc5bd3f403db5a1f3b8

Announcement for US/EU release imminent?!

Eyce_Theon
Jul 13, 2008, 01:21 AM
As expected. Though sooner than expected...

Fry_Heit
Jul 13, 2008, 02:58 AM
Yeah, well, I'm still importing the Japanese version, I just can't wait to play that game. I may buy the US version later. Maybe. I've been screwed too many times (PSO GC? PSO:BB? PSU? PSU:AOTI?).
But c'mon, when I think Sega France answered me there'd be no way this game comes out of Japan!

Ken_Silver
Jul 13, 2008, 03:36 AM
I noticed that too. If there wasn't going to be a US/EU release, why would they give it its own fourm section?

BUT this is SEGAC here, for all we know, the GM's and the Site mods there may not have a clue about what SOJ is really up to and perhaps they just made that forum to keep the PSU General page from cluttering up with PS:P games.

Nothing is sacred with Sega as of late. :disapprove:

dragonwin
Jul 13, 2008, 03:48 AM
It'll be great if this gets a US release.

It'll be AWESOME if the game doesn't get butchered.

Butchered as in removing the JPN VAing without replacing it with any English ones., for example. Why bother removing what's already there if you're not going to replace it?
But that's of lower priority, and it getting a US release is more important.
Plus, I'm sure it was possible to transfer audio files? Maybe through patching or something.

Dragwind
Jul 13, 2008, 04:20 AM
Interesting. I wonder if this is a clue.

Kizeragi
Jul 13, 2008, 06:15 AM
I'll say one thing. Don't get your hopes up.

DarK-SuN
Jul 13, 2008, 08:22 AM
Wow, I REALLY hope this means the game will get a localization outside Japan!
Regardless if it does or not, my JP version is pre-ordered and I'll have a great time playing it once it gets to me. ^_^

Zantra
Jul 13, 2008, 02:51 PM
Well E3 starts tomorrow, so anything is possible.

We may hear something about it being released on any number of videogame sites, or on G4's or Spike's weeklong coverage.

Ken_Silver
Jul 13, 2008, 06:02 PM
I'll import this game ONLY if we get confirmation that we won't be getting a US release. Ever. I don't want to buy the JP game and then get the US one later.

I'm not made out of money.

AnamanaAU
Jul 13, 2008, 06:30 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/psp/

mvffin
Jul 13, 2008, 08:23 PM
I'll import this game ONLY if we get confirmation that we won't be getting a US release. Ever. I don't want to buy the JP game and then get the US one later.

I'm not made out of money.

I don't think any company ever confirms the non-existence of a game. Occasionally they DO confirm the EXISTENCE of a game.

Ken_Silver
Jul 14, 2008, 12:08 AM
I don't think any company ever confirms the non-existence of a game. Occasionally they DO confirm the EXISTENCE of a game.

Well sometimes, they say that there will not be a US release or something along those lines.

Keyword: Sometimes. :)