PDA

View Full Version : why white beast i dont understand

mooonbow
Jul 13, 2008, 04:28 PM
everyone runs white beast over an over again. they say its the best place for money, MP, and rares. i say this is all false!!!! dark god has far better money drops and mission rewards. plus you dont even have to kill all the mobs for an S rank!!!! but people complain "its to hard" "im scarred of megid" PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! i call you all!!!!!!!!!!!! i hear alot of people running white beast saying. "this game is too easy" nothing is a challnge" wah wah wah!!!!!!! go run HIVE3 or Dark God that will shut you up. dark has way better drops, mission points and reward meseta!!! tons of better drops!!!!!! so lets stop doing white beast and move over to dark god!!!!!!!!

Kizeragi
Jul 13, 2008, 04:33 PM
Most pointless topic ever.
Everyone will always run White beast.
White Beast has Serafi-senba, Dark god doesn't.
Need I say anymore?

Also, needs moar exclamation marks.

Tekershee
Jul 13, 2008, 04:35 PM
It's true. I need more Serafi-Senbas.

Turb0
Jul 13, 2008, 04:36 PM
I generally don't like the dark god/hive-type missions so I wouldn't go there anyway. The only exception is true darkness. If you don't burn yourself out on white beast, it's a fun mission imo. I still enjoy doing it from time to time, but it's not the main mission I do. And since you're so determined to get people away from white beast, how many times have you done the spotlighted mission?

relentless
Jul 13, 2008, 04:36 PM
Let's do this!
Alright, I'm going in, scatter!
[spoiler-box]Attack from behind![/spoiler-box]

Okay.

Topic:
No
Reason:
Your reasons aren't enough thus being unreasonable. Oh, Serafi-senba (B); MP is still fairly decent.. etc., you get the idea.

Omega_Weltall
Jul 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
i agree whole heatedly. the reason people do this mission ad infinium is cause it has a high MP , XP and cash output, AND is relatively easy to complete. Dark God which i like alot is annoying to most.
People go towards the high reward low difficulty missions every single time. And what gets me is that people also complain that this game is too easy :confused:.

RedMussel
Jul 13, 2008, 04:39 PM
#28409248930 about White Beast, the only logical explanation i can give you to why people run this missions is...Blame it on Pikacheif! ^-^

Kizeragi
Jul 13, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's true. I need more Serafi-Senbas.

You can keep your vast riches, uber rarz and stuff.
I'll keep my SIX Rattlesnakes. <_<;

Nitro Vordex
Jul 13, 2008, 04:41 PM
The Majority of PSU players are dumbasses.

Oh yeah, it's true. They're quite ignorant. They complain the game is too easy, but that's because they keep doing the same easy mission over and over again.

But nobody wants a challenge, they want the easy way out!
AW THE MISSION WE RUN ALL THE TIME IS TOO EASY BAAAAAAWWW

...okay I'm done.

Masterflower
Jul 13, 2008, 04:41 PM
<_< white beast has the world's crappiest drops, Serafi-Senba isnt even all that, and thats bs that dark god is hard, i solo that place with ease, only part i have a while trouble is DF cuz hes at full HP and not like a quarter like he was in MAG, Shinowa is good enough armor for me, i live without my resist/rainbow, if it becomes annoying, all i do is just switch to my 4 armor set that i always carry. Sega should do the right thing and make ur game crash everytime u decide to do WB :D, also there are other places to get money mp and frags. All ppl do is complain and go to sega... sometimes i think sega has the right idea in ignoring ppl who always complain to them...

Tekershee
Jul 13, 2008, 04:47 PM
You can keep your vast riches, uber rarz and stuff.
I'll keep my SIX Rattlesnakes. <_<;

I would be jealous but I don't even play fortegunner much lolololo

Powder Keg
Jul 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
I doubt Serafi-Senba is the only reason. People are still going to flock there when the S2 missions are released, which White Beast has awful drops in comparison to other S2 missions.

Kizeragi
Jul 13, 2008, 05:02 PM
I would be jealous but I don't even play fortegunner much lolololo

You were back when I got 3 in the same day. :wacko:

Tekershee
Jul 13, 2008, 05:06 PM
You were back when I got 3 in the same day. :wacko:

Yeah well. Er. Your face.

Ryno
Jul 13, 2008, 05:16 PM
Most pointless topic ever.
Everyone will always run White beast.
White Beast has Serafi-senba, Dark god doesn't.
Need I say anymore?

Also, needs moar exclamation marks.

i dis agree

where's the [B] rattlesnakes and Cati / skill PP saves... Red / Force

and [B] amore tip.. [B] psycho Wand

yeah i say those are rare too..

and I don;t care less if they are on differ mission i dont even care about the rewards or timing at the end. unless you do.

I wouldnt run white beast everyday..
also i already have 4 serafi-senba boards...

sooo..

Zos
Jul 13, 2008, 05:22 PM
i agree with you, too much white beast and not enough of the harder missions.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 13, 2008, 05:22 PM
What exactly is a serafi-senba anyways?

Dragwind
Jul 13, 2008, 06:06 PM
Serafi-Senba : http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/1556/serafi_senba/

That armor seems to be an arguing factor for people to run this mission.

APEXi
Jul 13, 2008, 06:14 PM
i found a kazarod on first run of onmagoug, quick everybody flock there!

Jainsea
Jul 13, 2008, 07:05 PM
Tuesday's 2 for 1 at the Parum drink stand! Everyone rush over there!

Yea if the serafi-senba didn't drop there, you might see less people there.
That's the hotspot atm. Its always been like that untill the
next hotspot arrives.
Another thing is the boss on WB dies way easy and can be killed before he even thinks
of flying away. All classes can tear him up, as he is ground based mostly.
The Boss on Dark Gods spends most of his time flying far away and takes longer to kill.
Theres a clear line in which boss is easier and that may be a factor too.

pikachief
Jul 13, 2008, 07:14 PM
#28409248930 about White Beast, the only logical explanation i can give you to why people run this missions is...Blame it on Pikacheif! ^-^

tis the truth, ran it for 12 hours straight yesterday :(

also got a lot of people on kitty X.x perverts >.> (some of them were nice :D lol)

xRedd206x
Jul 13, 2008, 07:20 PM
White beast is the new seabed

Nitro Vordex
Jul 13, 2008, 07:35 PM
Serafi-Senba : http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/1556/serafi_senba/

That armor seems to be an arguing factor for people to run this mission.

:\ I don't get it.

Doesn't look all that great to me.

@xRedd206x- PSO or PSU Seabed? Wasn't aware anyone played Seabed willingly. :wacko:

pikachief
Jul 13, 2008, 07:43 PM
: I don't get it.

@xRedd206x- PSO or PSU Seabed? Wasn't aware anyone played Seabed willingly. :wacko:

PSU seabed, idk seabed seems worse than this. i never remember people complaining about seabed XD

Turb0
Jul 13, 2008, 07:46 PM
At least white beast has the serafi senba. What was the best drop on seabed, a thunder cannon?

Neith
Jul 13, 2008, 07:49 PM

Serafi-senba is the only 4-slot S-Rank armour that fighters can wear, making it extremely valuable. Aside from that, the only other S-Rank armour with an Extra slot that is fighter-usable is Shinowa Line, which lacks a Body slot for a /Resist unit.

[spoiler-box]Since everyone else is flaunting rares, I found one of, if not the first Serafi-senba on US/EU PC/PS2- 25 minutes after the servers went up when White Beast was added :lol: [/spoiler-box]

Basically, any CAST who isn't a gunner needs either a Shinowa Line or Serafi-senba to use Paradi Cataract- and when only one of those has all 4 slots, it's a highly sought-after item.

I wouldn't say Serafi-senba is the reason people run White Beast so much though. Everything is the same element, the monsters group together so they die a lot faster, the EXP is decent per run, the boss is incredibly easy and gives a large amount of EXP, the MP is fairly good too. It's just generally ticking all the right boxes, despite being a sub-par mission in terms of enjoyment. Expect it to get worse then we get S2, because then you're adding awesome item drops into the equation too..

Clunker
Jul 13, 2008, 07:58 PM

You probably don't play a CAST then.

The reason - It's the only S Rank armor with all 4 slots - but NO Job Restrictions.

That means CASTS can use the current best SUV (Paradi Cataract), and STILL play non-gunner jobs,
such as ForetFighter, Protranser, Wartecher, and Fortetecher.

There's only 3 S rank Armors currently that can use the P-C SUV.

Storm Line (Gunner ONLY)
Shinowa Line (no BODY Slot, so no Special Effect Resists - and needs Relic Edge?!)

Finally, the Serafi-Senba.
Head - Arm - Body - Extra slots. No Restrictions whatsoever.

Basically, it's the armor of choice for non-gunner CASTS.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 13, 2008, 10:03 PM
Ironic that mostly non-CASTS run that mission.

Oh wait, they could sell or trade it for big profit, yes?

Powder Keg
Jul 14, 2008, 08:12 AM
You probably don't play a CAST then.

The reason - It's the only S Rank armor with all 4 slots - but NO Job Restrictions.

That means CASTS can use the current best SUV (Paradi Cataract), and STILL play non-gunner jobs,
such as ForetFighter, Protranser, Wartecher, and Fortetecher.

There's only 3 S rank Armors currently that can use the P-C SUV.

Storm Line (Gunner ONLY)
Shinowa Line (no BODY Slot, so no Special Effect Resists - and needs Relic Edge?!)

Finally, the Serafi-Senba.
Head - Arm - Body - Extra slots. No Restrictions whatsoever.

Basically, it's the armor of choice for non-gunner CASTS.

Actually, you forgot Castest Line! However, that is also Gunner only. :/

Noblewine
Jul 14, 2008, 12:42 PM
White Beast stinks though people will go there because of how easy it is to aquire meseta, MP or equipment. I ignore this mission because of how bad its designed.

Aisha379
Jul 14, 2008, 01:19 PM
I must respectfully disagree with the people who say PSU is not an easy game.

Simply because...well...it is.

My friend and I can easily duo any mission in the game (with the exception of time based ones such as Bruce S, etc) without any difficulty...

We used to kick ass even before the nerf oh-so-long-ago that slowed down S rank monsters a lot. (and we were FAR from adequately equipped back then...neither of us had a single S rank)

Frankly, the game IS easy, unless you purposefully lower yourself by using weaker weapons/armor or something.

Not that theres anything WRONG with that (though I find it personally takes a ton of enjoyment out for me...) but the people who think the game has any sort of actual mission challenge whatsoever is mistaken I believe 0_o

As far as whitebeast goes, its a horrendously boring mission with moderately good rewards all around the table, and thus good for raising new characters. Why stronger people go there (except for the afore mentioned "elite" armor) is beyond me really.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 14, 2008, 02:11 PM
Aisha379- It's probably a safe bet to say that you are level capped, yes?

Aisha379
Jul 14, 2008, 02:22 PM
Nope.

And I'm talking throughout the history of the game. The game used to be pretty challenging, but nerfs and updates are simply making it easier.