PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Update?

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:19 AM
Anyone have a clue what could happen this Friday as a new update. IF they do have their servers back up by then Rofl. Any clue? -_-

iHope: Level 140 CAP omg & MAG Prizes seriously.

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 02:27 AM
A very optimistic prediction I made a week or so ago was 140 cap, MAG rewards, and Neudaiz GBR. We might get one of those things but I wouldn't expect much more.

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:29 AM
A very optimistic prediction I made a week or so ago was 140 cap, MAG rewards, and Neudaiz GBR. We might get one of those things but I wouldn't expect much more.

Well I hope they don't bring MAG back.

Friend stopped playing, and she's handing over her spread needle, so that I can own two.
Placed 14th on kills, I want no more -_-

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 02:31 AM
Actually, I'm going to call our "update" being the announcement that the MAG extension "is scheduled for" next week.:-P

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:33 AM
Actually, I'm going to call our "update" being the announcement that the MAG extension "is scheduled for" next week.:-P

Lies :O I guess if they did that .. Probaly start a new character and get another one perhaps? lol. I don't know. Well lets just hope they actually give us an update lol... or be up by then wtf?

S.T.K
Jul 14, 2008, 02:51 AM
Lies :O I guess if they did that .. Probaly start a new character and get another one perhaps? lol. I don't know. Well lets just hope they actually give us an update lol... or be up by then wtf?

i just started a new char today..
and im SUPER EXCITED to play her, i probably should have waited till after the server move, cuz now im like hooked on the game like a crack pipe..

and im fiending to play it again, but now i gotta wait...:-(

AerisZeal
Jul 14, 2008, 03:37 AM
Supposedly, we're looking at new S2's, a couple new missions (Caves rare mission + "Sakura Warpath") and GBR Neudaiz on Friday. :wacko:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146480

Golto
Jul 14, 2008, 07:41 AM
Jaggo Actes onry.

Kizeragi
Jul 14, 2008, 07:56 AM
Jaggo Actes onry.

This, sorry to say. :/

Powder Keg
Jul 14, 2008, 08:04 AM
I'd lol if we get decent updates this friday...just when I'm going on vacation

Ken_Silver
Jul 14, 2008, 10:16 AM
I still want my sange... WHY ST?!? WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cracka_J
Jul 14, 2008, 10:31 AM
I got a stack of meseta on "nothing".

Only a month with no updates? C'mon SEGA, we all know only YOU have the power to beat your goals of incompetence. GO FOR TWO!!

Darius_Drake
Jul 14, 2008, 12:35 PM
I still want my sange... WHY ST?!? WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I feel you. I kinda want the MAG Part 2 just so I can try to get the sange. We know ST is not just going to give it to us out of the kindness of their heart.