PDA

View Full Version : Okay so im confused...what exactly did MAG consist of..

thebadguy87
Jul 14, 2008, 02:23 AM
I missed it and hoping to see its return but what was it about. Tons of money? tons of experience? tons of items? really rare items? increase in drop rate? anyone care to explain?

darkante
Jul 14, 2008, 02:26 AM
Well, the exp gain were about 250 % of ordinary or something.
Some rare items yes, dropped Twin Ruby bullet which is the strongest currently Twin Handgun grinded properly..excellent weapon for a FG if you really hate to use a crossbow.;)

Rares dropped like crazy so yes much increased drop rate, but nothing that you would cry a river for haha.

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 02:26 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2008/en/

I placed garbage 14th on kills -_- hurray quit after last week and still placed 14th n2b

Miyoko
Jul 14, 2008, 03:48 AM
Tons of fail. One repetitive mission and nothing more. A looooot of Lv130s spamming C over, and over, and over again >_>;;

Merumeru
Jul 14, 2008, 10:56 AM
XD ah alright, i was curious too

_Wolf_
Jul 14, 2008, 11:09 AM
Plus it gave most PSU players like me able to see what the PSO players did for missions.

Ithildin
Jul 14, 2008, 12:00 PM
Tons of fail. One repetitive mission and nothing more. A looooot of Lv130s spamming C over, and over, and over again >_>;;

I am inclined to agree. I played MAG for the first week or so and gave up after that. It completely bored the bejesus outta me. It had absolutely nothing on Firebreak and 1up.

strikershadow
Jul 14, 2008, 12:00 PM
MAG gave us error 65, which means it kept people like me from playing the event :(

Middle
Jul 14, 2008, 01:43 PM
Plus it gave most PSU players like me able to see what the PSO players did for missions.

That were PSO fields yes ... but most of the enemies werent and the mission has nothing in common with (most) of PSO missions ... even Maximum Attack or Maximum Attack 2 have been far better, because they had diffrent routes and better enemies ...

but i still enjoyed the event... i played my game and got some nice PSO weps back ...
the 130-C-spammers were necessary to higher our kill count ...
...of course it could have been better with more missions to run etc ...

...i hope we get the 2nd mag that we can earn our grinding boost and the Sange! ... I know its not the best saber (stats) but its a nice looking katana and needed for Sange & Yasha ... and i wuld use it just for nostalgia (I was/am Skyly in PSO...Mil Lily FTW xD )