PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming rewards from the 1st mag? will everyone get them??

thebadguy87
Jul 14, 2008, 10:40 AM
I was not around for the first mag but i have a lvl 69 char now. will i get the same rewards as everyone else?

EspioKaos
Jul 14, 2008, 10:42 AM
You will benefit from some of the rewards. Stuff like the synth bonus and megaholy Photon Fortune you'll receive. However, items like the Rappy Tips and Treasure Chest you will not get as you were required to have completed the event mission at least once. Of course, if we end up getting MAG2, then you'll have your chance.

_Wolf_
Jul 14, 2008, 10:45 AM
No you had to play the MAG mission at least once in order for it to count you as someone being able to receive the special rewards like room decorations and such, but if a second mag comes out and you do the mission then you might be able to recive the rewards.

Edit:Damn beat to it

Omega_Weltall
Jul 14, 2008, 11:11 AM
When will we get rewards? NEVAAAAAAAAA

strikershadow
Jul 14, 2008, 11:30 AM
well what happens if you couldnt participate because of error 65? i coudlnt get on therefore i couldnt participate. i want my rappy daggers and the rest of the shit.

Ithildin
Jul 14, 2008, 12:08 PM
I was not around for the first mag but i have a lvl 69 char now. will i get the same rewards as everyone else?

You can have my Treasure chest and Rappy tip...

strikershadow
Jul 14, 2008, 12:13 PM
You can have my Treasure chest and Rappy tip...

That made me smile, Nice to see good people to Noobs.

SabZero
Jul 14, 2008, 12:43 PM
well what happens if you couldnt participate because of error 65? i coudlnt get on therefore i couldnt participate. i want my rappy daggers and the rest of the shit.

Supposedly those people will benefit from the extension. I still hope we will get it, I'm a few gold badges short of a Pushan. :-?

Darius_Drake
Jul 14, 2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I want a few more Pushans myself.

strikershadow
Jul 14, 2008, 12:56 PM
There discussing there will be no extension tho... :( Thats the problem

thebadguy87
Jul 14, 2008, 01:18 PM
ithildin can i really have those items??? thanks alot man whats your gamer tag?

Akira-san
Jul 14, 2008, 01:20 PM
i still have a bunch of gold/silver/bronze badges left just chillin, so with everyone saying MAG might not even come back I will just have to sell em at the shops eventually, but ill still hold on just incase lol

Golto
Jul 14, 2008, 02:34 PM
Even if they don't have the mag extension they will still bring back the item exchange mission when we get the regular mag mission. So if you have enough badges to get stuff don't throw them away just yet.

ashley50
Jul 14, 2008, 02:39 PM
wait a sec...

MAG has rewards? XD

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 03:09 PM
No thanks to MAG extension.

Failure.

Well if they did do another MAG event, I would defiantly not be joining this time.
I'll go find Repca [B], because drop rate increase while everyone goes off and MAG's it.
I stoped playing MAG towards the last week, poped 2 repca [B] in 5 runs. Due to no one was really playing that level. Ranked 14th IN mag, even with a 1 week See ya later + a 25k kills in S o.o

Danny_Dark
Jul 14, 2008, 03:18 PM
Ah yes the MAG Rewards, maybe September...2009...(Evil Laughing)...

SEGAC: Because Good Business is an Oximoron for Us.

Yuudai_Riisu
Jul 14, 2008, 03:27 PM
No thanks to MAG extension.

Failure.

Well if they did do another MAG event, I would defiantly not be joining this time.
I'll go find Repca [B], because drop rate increase while everyone goes off and MAG's it.
I stoped playing MAG towards the last week, poped 2 repca [B] in 5 runs. Due to no one was really playing that level. Ranked 14th IN mag, even with a 1 week See ya later + a 25k kills in S o.o
nah it was just your luck they did not increase the rate.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 14, 2008, 03:40 PM
I'll agree

Thats pure luck

They didn't increase -.-