PDA

View Full Version : PSU I don't think I can wait for synthesis boost rate

lantis-zagato
Jul 14, 2008, 01:44 PM
Well, I never really have much luck finding boards for weapons and armors and stuff like that so when I do get occasionaly lucky I just sell the board and keep the cash for whatever it is I want or need. It just so happens that since the time MAG has ended I have found 2 kan yu boards, a double agito, a storm line, a serafi-senba (which i found with a friend and sold. we split the profits) and most recently a grand cross. I currently have everything i need to make all this junk but I have been waiting for the synth rate increase. However, since everything is up in the air right now as to when we will receive the bonus' I'm starting to lose my mind thinking about these items which I am desperate to make and use. SO, here's my question and I'm sure it has already been asked before but oh well....what do you have in storage that you are waiting to make because you want the synthesis boost rate to absolutely guarantee success?

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 01:51 PM
Just a rikauteri I think, and I'm only waiting on that because I hardly ever use bows anyway. I already made a rattlesnake that I found in early june because I didn't want to wait until "late june."

EspioKaos
Jul 14, 2008, 01:52 PM
Psycho Wand
Uransara
Tesbra
Shinowa Line

There's more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Indica
Jul 14, 2008, 01:55 PM
I have roughly 200 S- Rank items to synth that is Range, Strike, Tech and Armor

lantis-zagato
Jul 14, 2008, 01:57 PM
wow, and I thought i had it bad lol. i guess it's not soooo bad knowing I at least have company. hope everyone doesn't overflow the market all at the same time when we do get the synth bonus.

Shigecki
Jul 14, 2008, 01:59 PM
Nothing.

Middle
Jul 14, 2008, 02:00 PM
I never find good [B]s and if i do...i dont get the materials ...
I dont want to buy things .... that takes the sense of the game away ... cuz for me the game is about hunting... ... but i wait for the 3* luck :]

str898mustang
Jul 14, 2008, 02:01 PM
just 4 Tesbra's and synth a lot of S grinders.

gryphonvii
Jul 14, 2008, 02:15 PM
not much really, I usually buy stuff, I am just looking for a psycho board.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 14, 2008, 02:25 PM
everything.

Akira-san
Jul 14, 2008, 02:26 PM
i have none, i have no patience lol. as soon as i get a board, i buy the material then synth right away. i find my boards, but i hate finding material so i usually buy em if i dont have em already. but because of tis i failed a psycho wand yesterday:-P and it fukkin sucks LOL

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 14, 2008, 02:35 PM
Slow and steady wins the race.

ashley50
Jul 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
uhm you do KNOW no one's forcing you to wait for the Synth boost...

You can synth anytime you wanted...

Umberger
Jul 14, 2008, 02:39 PM
Tesbra, Gaozoran Rod, 10 Psycho Wands, Agito Repca, Ank Zagza, Crea Doubles, Rattlesnake.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 14, 2008, 02:46 PM
take it from me, dont synth yet..

but if u gotta synth, do it to 80-100% things, others have a very high chance they will fail.

specially 60% oh how i hate 60%

dc534
Jul 14, 2008, 02:49 PM
I am waiting to synth armor I could care less about striking weapons, armor can make you broke if you fails, try failing castest and serafi-senba's, that route will set you back some.

Ail
Jul 14, 2008, 03:12 PM
i'm hunting items to syntesize for the synth bonus, for now i have

5x [b] blackheart
5x [b] deva-zashi
3x [b] togeha-zashi
3x [b] gizaha-zashi
1x [b] double agito
2x [b] carriguiruc
∞ [b] sweet death (i just want to try better %..)
1x [b] grand cross (c'mon mother brain drop me more >_< )
2x [b] mizurakihoh (i bought those since they dont cost much.. killer shot use mainly..)
∞ [b] ryusaikanoh
1x [b] muzzlefever
1x [b] shigga baret
1x [b] rattlesnake
1x [b] needle cannon
2x [b] blackbull
3x [b] twin tornado
∞ [b] shinowa line (not really gonna making them..)
4x [b] castest line
3x [b] storm line; 1x [b] rabol lefba (not getting 100% here but.. better than a 76%..)

and dunno some other boards i dont really need like ∞ ank dedda, some gudda skela, a crea doubles accidentally dropped when i was helping a friend, shigga desta, meteor cannon, also some coni and frauduke. and other things i dont remember..

(so yeah.. everything exept A rank weps..)

is getting hard to wait, expecially for fortegunner type weps. but oh well.. i like to have more time to collect boards to synth without risk to fail em.. ^^;

Danny_Dark
Jul 14, 2008, 03:21 PM
Hmph...Nothing at now...(Sigh)...

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2008, 03:27 PM
I have a lot of stuff to synth and I've been waiting for the synth boost. I know some will say you can wait, but the type of things I want to synth I have had horrible luck with so I need all the help I can get.

It's these precise things that I'm holding for the boost for.

Dragwind
Jul 14, 2008, 03:35 PM
I have quite a few firearms and melee weapons I'm pretty desperate to make. Too many to list ;)

Jainsea
Jul 14, 2008, 06:20 PM
I cant get on right now but I have lots of stuff. not super cool S ranks but stuff :p
I wanna synth so bad, but a lot of my items with the % boost is gonna be 100%
so I can wait for a sure synth :D

GlowSticks
Jul 14, 2008, 06:34 PM
Just wait -_- Gg

Ruru
Jul 14, 2008, 06:46 PM
nothing.

i synthed everything i had mats for after the first word of MAG delay. not waiting months for stuff i want/need now.

Powder Keg
Jul 14, 2008, 08:53 PM
A few things I am waiting to synth, lots of Kubaras with crappy rates, like De Ragan Slayic, The 10* Kubara Spear, and S rank Armors, namely Shinowa Lines.

A few others things I just threw in and they came out ok...10* Yohemi Laser Cannon, a Tesbra for a friend, and some others that aren't very rare.

Celi-Ka
Jul 14, 2008, 09:09 PM
I've basically stopped waiting for the synth bonus. I was most worried about my Serafi-senba at 76%, but it turned out fine. Now I don't really have too much that I need to synth. A few spare S-rank melee weapons, perhaps.

Skyly
Jul 14, 2008, 09:28 PM
Stop Being All Scared And Synth!!!
Things That Can't Be Failed lol Are Psycho Wands, Grand Cross, Agito Repca, Gaozoran Rod, And Other Pricy Weapons...

Just Imagine waiting and waiting... on something that might come out 10% =/

Just DOOOOO Iiiiiiiieeeeet Already

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 09:46 PM
Some people would prefer a 10% to an okiku doll though.

pikachief
Jul 14, 2008, 09:54 PM
i synth already LOL

FAILED:
Tesbra
Fraduke

MADE:
36% Ice rucar
32% ground Svaltus sword
30% Ice Bil De Axe
46% Ground Double Agito
46% Zanshu-misaki (lol 2 46% 11*'s back to back! O.o)
3 11*'s under 20% >.>
28% ice De Ragan Slayic
Psycho wand
Gur Asted
Rattlesnake
Twin Tornados

SAVING:
Gudda Iggac
Kan yu

because i dont have catilium LOL XD

Noblewine
Jul 14, 2008, 10:06 PM
Stuff ranging from the Winter event to MAG. I had better luck with Mag than I did with Winter though I had some good drops.

Xefi
Jul 14, 2008, 10:10 PM
Some people would prefer a 10% to an okiku doll though.

oh i despite that doll, anything but that doll. Onegai?

Ruru
Jul 14, 2008, 10:21 PM
Stop Being All Scared And Synth!!!
Things That Can't Be Failed lol Are Psycho Wands, Grand Cross, Agito Repca, Gaozoran Rod, And Other Pricy Weapons...

Just Imagine waiting and waiting... on something that might come out 10% =/

Just DOOOOO Iiiiiiiieeeeet Already

um tell that to people that DID fail those 99% success rate synths. they CAN and HAVE failed.

Skyly
Jul 14, 2008, 11:04 PM
I Have 2 Psycho Wands... That aren't getting cooked until we get the bonus

I've made..
4 Huge Cutters, 1 came out 46% fire
1 Kan Yu
2 Tyrant Spadac (1 Failed) other 42% Ice
1 Blackheart
1 Apocalypsic
1 Rucar
1 Tesbra (failed lol)
1 Mugunburgac