PDA

View Full Version : PS2 What's up with the offline mode?

Kenbog
Jul 14, 2008, 05:07 PM
Since the downtime I ll be playing offline some more

Well this game feels very weird offline,

The weapons has to load allot more then the online mode, my character just stand there with the weapon in 1 hand for like 5 sec, Tylor died because of that (my resta didnt want to load and I had used it before in that block,kept pressing the square button;"come on heal dmned'' but the Svaltus killed him ._.)
I ressed him with moon X and it still took away my S rank because of that.

And what is up with Unsave pasage S? It just feels broken in a weird good way, after just one run you find there tons of S rank weapons like viper, creadouble and daggers of Serafi.

Also the axe is doing weird things, it attacks 2 no 3 enemies with a normal attack now?
Same goes with the PA Jabroga it exceed every PAs power with more then 1000% dmg, you kill everything, yes everything in 1 hit, but it has chances to miss now and then.

Short said; the gameplay in PSU:AotI online is way different as the offline one, its not bad its just strange if you are used to the online one.
Anyone else has also noiticed this?

Kinako78
Jul 14, 2008, 05:15 PM
The biggest disappointment is the thing with kills still taking away from your rank.

But yeah, it is weird when you're used to online play. The weirdest thing I've found is the Kakwane in White Beast S dropping anywhere from 15,000 to 30,000 meseta per pop.

Darius_Drake
Jul 15, 2008, 01:22 PM
Definitely a different feel. I just made my first offline character.