PDA

View Full Version : do you think after SOA moves we could try a new level?

hans4
Jul 14, 2008, 11:13 PM
im sooo tired of white beast....so i say when the servers get back online we go for a new level!

S.T.K
Jul 14, 2008, 11:16 PM
well hopefully when the servers are back online everyone will be doing MAG 2..
or at least Nuedaiz GBR

Turb0
Jul 14, 2008, 11:21 PM
No, Ruby said that nothing new was coming up during the move. If anything, it would be Friday.

HienkyakuX
Jul 14, 2008, 11:21 PM
or we'll have a new mission spotlight :P

Aries2384
Jul 15, 2008, 07:15 PM
im sooo tired of white beast....so i say when the servers get back online we go for a new level!

I believe what the OP is -trying- to say is that " wah wah.. wahwahwah" oh wait.. translation.. They want -us-, in an effort to appease -him-, to move somewhere else and relieve -his- boredom. Sry, no thanks. The masses will go where the exp and money is good. This is fact. WB is the best for this so far. I think Electronic Brain is better..but its a so called "harder mission"..which is bullshit. Its pretty easy. And if you are upset about WB now? Wait until we get White beast s2! There will be more people there than ever. Serafi-senba boards anyone? See you there White beast hater.

Ruru
Jul 15, 2008, 07:25 PM
they could always solo instead...

BubbaTheMonkey
Jul 15, 2008, 07:28 PM
lol y dnt ppl do AMF Military Train i kno its a looooooong mission but all in all the mp exp and money is good(if u hav a good party)

Para
Jul 15, 2008, 07:29 PM
lol y dnt ppl do AMF Military Train i kno its a looooooong mission but all in all the mp exp and money is good(if u hav a good party)

cuz u can do egg thieves in half the time and still gain mp and cash comparable to it.

pikachief
Jul 15, 2008, 07:30 PM
we jsut got 2 levels in our last update, then u whine about no new levels u dont diverse any. :)

(not talking to u jsut the community in geral)

BFGfreak
Jul 15, 2008, 07:47 PM
Pikachu's got a point, besides, nothing says you have to do white beast. Besides we are going to get something much better than White Beast S, we will get White Beast S2

yes my mispelling of pikachief's name is in fact intentional

Ri0T
Jul 15, 2008, 09:05 PM
Yes. I can totally try a new level.

*leaves to play WoW*

Ahkaskar
Jul 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
Do you think after SoA moves, everyone could give me 1 mil meseta each?

No, you can't have it back.

Abashi76
Jul 15, 2008, 11:15 PM
Go beat De Rol Le, it gives even more MP than White Beast. Just remember to bring a good pack of Rangers for the boss though.

Do you think after SoA moves, everyone could give me 1 mil meseta each?

No, you can't have it back.

LoL! Somebody gave me 10 million on random, I almost used it all up on my three characters though ...

mvffin
Jul 15, 2008, 11:37 PM
cuz u can do egg thieves in half the time and still gain mp and cash comparable to it.

Plus egg thieves has DROPS...

I don't understand why people like Military Subway. yeah it gives more MP, but it takes so long, has absolutely no drops (unless you count Doric), and the enemies spawn in huge numbers and shoot things at you. No thx.

Oh and to the OP, it would be nice to have a different mission, but its not going to happen.

ErtaiClou
Jul 16, 2008, 01:21 AM
We should try to focus our efforts on keeping the remaining mission spotlights away from Neudaiz until Mag 2 or GBR. Last time I checked the offical site I think Galengrie(?) lake and Egg Thieves were in the lead. Both are fun areas with good drops. I don't see what's holding us back from making that way more popular than the Bruce spotlight.