PDA

View Full Version : Would it be cool if at E3 they announced another expansion

Meta77
Jul 14, 2008, 11:21 PM
I would flip out more than i did when they announced FF XIII for xbox360.

xjustsumloser
Jul 14, 2008, 11:23 PM
i just had to "lol" at that

goldbrease
Jul 14, 2008, 11:24 PM
at our e3 very unlikely for them to announce an expansion. they may announce psu portable.

now if this was the japan e3 then it would be likely.

Zantra
Jul 14, 2008, 11:24 PM
Yeah... it's not going to happen.

Episode 3 is the end of the PSU story.

PSP is more likely to get some kind of update, or expansion in a year or so.

Then in 3 or 4 years, after they close the PSU servers, and Xbox 360 goes into eternal winter, we will probably hear about a new PS game, coming out on a new console.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 14, 2008, 11:25 PM
Why do they need to put out another expansion so soon? We still have only gotten about half, maybe less of what's on the disc. >_>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 14, 2008, 11:49 PM
Why do they need to put out another expansion so soon? We still have only gotten about half, maybe less of what's on the disc. >_>
The Japanese server has nearly run out of content. Seriously.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 15, 2008, 12:14 AM
The Japanese server has nearly run out of content. Seriously.

That's because they're 3 decades ahead of us. :disapprove:

Indica
Jul 15, 2008, 12:18 AM
I wish Sony would introduce the official release of the PS3 HOME - It's taking way too damn long!!!!!!!!!!

Meta77
Jul 15, 2008, 08:47 AM

PSP is more likely to get some kind of update, or expansion in a year or so.

Then in 3 or 4 years, after they close the PSU servers, and Xbox 360 goes into eternal winter, we will probably hear about a new PS game, coming out on a new console.

I thought the ending of the psu was the ending but what happend. Expansion with a new story and new stuff......so repeat what i just said. A expansion with a new story and new villians. Bada Bing.
*you twos are just in time for the fireworks. Boom!*

Ezodagrom
Jul 15, 2008, 09:22 AM

Since Ep3 is the end of the PSU story, there should be 1 last expansion then. PSU v1 had Ep1 offline and Ep2 online, AOtI has Ep2 offline and Ep3 online, a new expansion would have Ep3 offline and new content online (free missions and such, no new story missions though).

But about it being announced on E3...that's not going to happen, if anything it would be announced on TGS 2008 (Tokyo Game Show, on early October).

Golto
Jul 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
You guys do know that they have planned at least 2 new story missions for the JPN ver? So the ending of Ep3's story arc means nothing for an expansion.

Sekani
Jul 15, 2008, 11:17 AM
Sega announces that all PSU expansions have been canceled due to epic failure. True story.

S.T.K
Jul 15, 2008, 11:29 AM
Sega announces that all PSU expansions have been canceled due to epic failure. True story.

are u cereal?

Arika
Jul 15, 2008, 11:31 AM
There will be new expansion, just not now, and not soon

Magitek_X
Jul 15, 2008, 04:47 PM
If anybody wants to know what Sega is gonna be presenting at E3.

ftp://segapr.segaamerica.com/SEGA_EVENTS/E3%202008/

The PSU expansion IS NOT mentioned here, so either it's not coming or we have to wait more.

pikachief
Jul 15, 2008, 04:57 PM
PSP is also not mentioned! good thing me and my dad already decided to import :P

Meta77
Jul 15, 2008, 06:06 PM
if not at E3 than at the tokyo gameshow.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 15, 2008, 09:01 PM
We still have TGS and E For All and Digital Life still coming

Zantra
Jul 16, 2008, 12:39 AM
Eh... i'll be happy if we get PSP, with 8 character slots.

(But, i'd be ok, with only 4)

Kadajenova
Jul 16, 2008, 12:38 PM
I wonder what will come out first : duke nukem forever or new PSU expansion ?

Colonel Mustard
Jul 16, 2008, 12:42 PM
Since we are, it seems, to me, at any rate, engaging in fantasy, of the PG sort, I shall, humbly, offer up my own. I'd like, in addition to, many, other things, of course, but I will try to stay, best I can, on point, here, Microsoft, the xbox part, anyway, to buy PSU, its resources and whathaveyou, this is a fantasy, after all, for the 360, and have them run it.

Yuudai_Riisu
Jul 16, 2008, 01:13 PM
Since we are, it seems, to me, at any rate, engaging in fantasy, of the PG sort, I shall, humbly, offer up my own. I'd like, in addition to, many, other things, of course, but I will try to stay, best I can, on point, here, Microsoft, the xbox part, anyway, to buy PSU, its resources and whathaveyou, this is a fantasy, after all, for the 360, and have them run it.

Serously! Lay off the commas, because it is making your sentences really choppy.

hewitt
Jul 16, 2008, 04:11 PM
Since we are engaging in fantasy, I shall offer up my own. I'd like Microsoft, the xbox part, to buy PSU, its resources and whathaveyou, for the 360 and have them run it.

Fixed. For omfgcommaorgy

Apone
Jul 16, 2008, 06:52 PM
Id be happier with the announcement of PSUs successor at this point.

NoiseHERO
Jul 16, 2008, 07:18 PM
Sounds like your all saying "why the hell would they make another expansion?!" but i say if a new expansion did pop up anytime soon that would be awesome : |

Rei-San
Jul 16, 2008, 10:04 PM
While I would love to see a new expansion , it seems a bit to soon. Even for Japan. :/ But yeah a expantion would be nice. Maybe some more PSO stuff (It would be nice if they merged the two), And some new stuff. But it seems that Phantasy Star Portable fills that department.