PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU 7/17 JP PC/PS2 "update" (Japanese version)

Ezodagrom
Jul 15, 2008, 06:36 AM
7/17 JAPANESE PC/PS2 VERSION update:
Regular maintenance :3

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=711

Mysterious-G
Jul 15, 2008, 06:42 AM
JP always gets so great updates....
I wonder when this will come to the US/EU. :disapprove:

Indica
Jul 15, 2008, 08:53 AM
WTF did these friggin employees do all month while we get no updates?

Zarode
Jul 15, 2008, 09:10 AM

Count their money.

Indica
Jul 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
Friggin engineers move servers and there are IT Administrators who do this stuff, NOT SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE PERSONNEL!!!!

I think people should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx

>

Golto
Jul 15, 2008, 09:38 AM
Indica this is for JPN pc/ps2 not Na pc/ps2. Eventhough we probably won't be getting the 'huge' update Friday.

Arika
Jul 15, 2008, 09:50 AM
This week US must get update.....

Ezodagrom
Jul 15, 2008, 09:50 AM
Edits 1st post to make it easier to notice that this is for the Japanese PC/PS2 version >.>

Mysterious-G
Jul 15, 2008, 11:48 AM
Some people just were ironic probably, just like me, Jo. ;)

LuigiMario
Jul 15, 2008, 12:50 PM

I'm Jo.

Magical Trevor
Jul 15, 2008, 01:06 PM
Friggin engineers move servers and there are IT Administrators who do this stuff, NOT SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE PERSONNEL!!!!

I think people should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx

>

OK thats it, first of all 'engineers' do not move much of anything, they design shit. I am a Mechanical Engineering student myself. I always hate it when people are confused as to what an engineer is. Now had you said 'technicians' that would have been more acceptable.

Indica
Jul 15, 2008, 02:05 PM
OK thats it, first of all 'engineers' do not move much of anything, they design shit. I am a Mechanical Engineering student myself. I always hate it when people are confused as to what an engineer is. Now had you said 'technicians' that would have been more acceptable.

Mechanical Engineering and Network Engineering are 2 Different Things. Technicians and Engineers are pretty much the same thing in the world of Information Technology.

YES, Network Engineers do move and relocate things.

LuigiMario
Jul 15, 2008, 02:17 PM

I'm Jo. :)

Ezodagrom
Jul 15, 2008, 02:21 PM
I'm Jo. :)

I'm the Jo Kyrlia meant >.>

pikachief
Jul 15, 2008, 03:23 PM
This week US must get update.....

the GMs said almost 3 weeks ago "Our next update will be on the 18th"

I hope Sega knows their fans are sharpening their pitch forks, getting their torches ready and googling their new headquarters for the 18th lol

Kadajenova
Jul 15, 2008, 03:41 PM
JP got as many maintenances as US/EU got updates XD

Lyrise
Jul 15, 2008, 06:23 PM
7/17 JAPANESE PC/PS2 VERSION update:
Regular maintenance :3

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=711

Edits 1st post to make it easier to notice that this is for the Japanese PC/PS2 version >.>

I think you need to edit your first post again. That actually says that they're taking a break, so there's NO maintenance tomorrow.

Golto
Jul 15, 2008, 06:37 PM
Taking a break better be another term for finally working on NA pc/ps2 updates again.

josher_09
Jul 15, 2008, 07:11 PM
yes it is true we get an update this july 17 and another in a week

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 16, 2008, 12:59 AM
I think you need to edit your first post again. That actually says that they're taking a break, so there's NO maintenance tomorrow.
And I was so looking forward to taking that 7 hour break tomorrow :(

ErtaiClou
Jul 16, 2008, 01:07 AM

Ooo I know! If I were them I'd recreate that opening scene from Duck Tales where Scrooge McDuck dives into the giant vault of gold and gems and starts swimming around like it's pool! O yeah, definately.

Treize K
Jul 16, 2008, 03:05 AM
O.o ............

shadowsniper6
Jul 16, 2008, 03:14 AM
Ooo I know! If I were them I'd recreate that opening scene from Duck Tales where Scrooge McDuck dives into the giant vault of gold and gems and starts swimming around like it's pool! O yeah, definately.

thats soooo amazing....... i guess

Magical Trevor
Jul 17, 2008, 12:52 AM
Mechanical Engineering and Network Engineering are 2 Different Things. Technicians and Engineers are pretty much the same thing in the world of Information Technology.

YES, Network Engineers do move and relocate things.

LOL, then say 'network engineers' instead of 'engineers' in general. there are so many disciplines and they are very different. And you are right, for network engineers, technicians are not that different; unless the techs work on existing ones and the engis' work on making new ones... IDK i am not that specific field XD.

but yes thanks for specifying that.