PDA

View Full Version : Pants.

Leviathan
Jul 15, 2008, 02:51 PM
For the love of God, please don't wear pants don't fit you.

To the guys: Wear pants that actual fit where the waist is. If I can see your plaid boxers then pull that up. <Saw this when they we're training people in Circuit City, those we're the trainees.> (//_-) :disapprove:

To the ladys: Muffin top is gross. So wear pants that are actually your size, not the size you wish to be. +We don't wanna see coin slot either. <Shudders.> &With the new trend of skinny jeans, if you don't look good in it, don't wear it. Boot-cut is flattering. Don't get me started on camel-toe... :_;

/End rant.

Out_Kast
Jul 15, 2008, 02:57 PM
I must confess, I do laugh at people who wear their trousers around their knees.
Laugh at. Not with.

But skinny jeans... on girls who actually have the legs to show, yes. On guys... just no; they act more like testicle crushers than fashion statements.

AlexCraig
Jul 15, 2008, 02:58 PM
Thank you!

Leviathan
Jul 15, 2008, 04:43 PM
On guys... just no; they act more like testicle crushers than fashion statements.

That's why they're so whiny, they testosterone have been crushed.

On a related note to my first rant; I can't find pants anymore because all the other ones are size 1-5 or size 13+, which I can't fit into neither. (//_<)
Because people that are size 13 go for my size which is 7-9.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 15, 2008, 05:03 PM
I absolutely hate it when people wear pants like that. Looks like they took a fat shit in there.

It's funny as hell when they try to run, they look like complete idiots. :lol:

CoV-Shana
Jul 15, 2008, 05:19 PM
The way I see it for men (since this is what it was like in my high school), the baggier the better. Loose fit jeans are nice, and some of it is quite fashionable but there is a line between baggy pants and a parachute with seams. It looks retarded, because if they wanted loose fitted clothing, then maybe they should just come out of the closet and wear a dress.

EphekZ
Jul 15, 2008, 08:02 PM
I like tight jeans, not too tight, but slimming. Then again, I am pretty skinny.
But I 100% agree, about the muffin top thing. ewwww

McLaughlin
Jul 15, 2008, 09:33 PM
Dunno what a muffin top is, but if you have a hard time doing up your zipper get some different pants. Honestly, that's nasty. Also, I don't need to see your underwear (or lack thereof).

When I buy jeans they need to be loose enough to not give me a reverse hernia.

This reminds me, I need a new belt.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 15, 2008, 09:50 PM
Dunno what a muffin top is,
When the skin from the torso area sags over the pants.

Took me a while to figure that out, I'd never heard of that expression.

Leviathan
Jul 15, 2008, 09:53 PM
Muffin top.
http://www.collegelawstudent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/muffintop.jpg

Where it originates from;
http://www.wikityblog.com/muffin/pics/muffin.jpg

McLaughlin
Jul 15, 2008, 09:58 PM
Ah...

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 15, 2008, 10:21 PM
Requesting spoiler box. :S

Xaeris
Jul 15, 2008, 10:25 PM
If you ever come across a term you don't know, try Urban Dictionary. I've found some of the oddest terms that I didn't think anyone would actually bother to sit and define to have some of the most ridiculously elaborate entries.

That said, I too rage at people who let their undies hang above their pants. God dammit people, that style of pants originated in prison for ease of butthole access.

Seority
Jul 16, 2008, 03:05 PM
I have a muffin top! Lol.
But I wear good ole size 13's that cover them up. Also exersizing! (Lost 5 lbs, whoo!)
Anyway, so agree with the thread. <33
The boxers are not attractive in the least. You look so stupid showing your underwear to everyone. Why wear the pants at all? Girls wear fitting jeans to show their curves. Guys, you have no curves to show so don't wear tight jeans. You just look like a pansy!
The thongs and the underwear showing is a striaght mark for, "She's a slut". So, unless you mean to portray that to the world, don't do it. It's the same as the guys with their undies showing. Muffin tops, which are everywhere nowadays, please wear bigger sized jeans, or at least longer tee shirts to cover that ugly fat up. Either way, go to the gym and work it off you tub of lard! Excuse my remarks, but it's just this annoying.

ABDUR101
Jul 16, 2008, 03:28 PM
Guys don't have anything to show off? I like looking at a guy's ass, so I don't mind guys wearing decently fitting pants. Whats it matter in that sense? I'd rather look at an ass in decently fitting pants, as opposed to an ass hanging out of absurdly large pants.

It's all about proportion. Wear clothes that fit your body, because it doesn't work the other way around.

Seority
Jul 16, 2008, 03:33 PM
I mean skinny pants or whatever people call them.
Where the pants suck onto their whole bottom half. Not just fitting, but tight to squeeze thier man parts and it just *ick!* disgusts me.
I like it when guys where generally loose pants, not baggy, but generally loose.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 16, 2008, 04:09 PM
If you ever come across a term you don't know, try Urban Dictionary. I've found some of the oddest terms that I didn't think anyone would actually bother to sit and define to have some of the most ridiculously elaborate entries.

Wookie: Definition #3.

Leviathan
Jul 16, 2008, 04:36 PM
I'm gonna leave the coin-slot thing for you guys to look up in google or urbandictionary. =X

But skinny jeans are okay as long as it doesn't
1. Give you muffin top.
2. Looks like you painted your bottom half.

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2008, 06:41 PM
Wookie: Definition #3.

I have to admire the tenacity of the Internet. It's always finding new and innovative ways to make me say "WTF?"

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 16, 2008, 11:17 PM
I agree with Seority. If tight pants cause a muffin top to show, please work out and lose the fat.

Solstis
Jul 17, 2008, 01:52 AM
Guys don't have anything to show off? I like looking at a guy's ass, so I don't mind guys wearing decently fitting pants. Whats it matter in that sense? I'd rather look at an ass in decently fitting pants, as opposed to an ass hanging out of absurdly large pants.

I must agree with this.

I must also point out that attempting to accentuate a small ass with super-tight jeans will NOT make you the prettiest twink at the party.

Secondary Note: Scene Kids. Look fabulous, not dingy.

Night_Raid
Jul 17, 2008, 02:40 AM
I'm gonna leave the coin-slot thing for you guys to look up in google or urbandictionary. =X

But skinny jeans are okay as long as it doesn't
1. Give you muffin top.
2. Looks like you painted your bottom half.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/sohipithurts2k3/bonsballs.jpg

Point and case.

Kylie
Jul 17, 2008, 11:43 AM
I like tight clothes, but I usually don't wear stuff that's too uncomfortable. Luckily, I have little legs and can get away with it. :wacko: As for the guys, I don't think baggy jeans are in style anymore, and they've never been attractive to me. I actually like preppy/girly guys that wear low-rise and such, but anything that fits (as Levi said) is fine.

MetaZedlen
Jul 17, 2008, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Leviatha;2088762]Muffin top.
http://www.collegelawstudent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/muffintop.jpg

I can hear the zipper screaming...

Para
Jul 17, 2008, 02:14 PM
I hate wearing tight jeans. Its uncomfortable and unnecessary to make yourself endure such discomfort. That being said, I like jeans that fit me but also a bit bigger so it gives myself leverage.

AlexCraig
Jul 17, 2008, 03:30 PM
And they laughed when I wore the cargo pants with the adjustable waistband. (http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Photos/Picture007-1.jpg) :wacko:

But in all seriousness, I hate it when I take a walk or when I was in school and there were these kids younger than me with their pants around their knees. It was like they didn't even know how to clothe themselves.

Solstis
Jul 17, 2008, 07:47 PM
And they laughed when I wore the cargo pants with the adjustable waistband. (http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Photos/Picture007-1.jpg) :wacko:

Oh goodness. Oh no. Oh my.

Those are like the crocs of pants. I don't care how comfy they are I'd only wear them indoors never consider purchasing them.