PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for down time?

Fawn
Jul 16, 2008, 01:53 AM
Do we get the days credited to our paying accounts, or at least get cassino silver for the days off line? Just a question, please don't spam me with stupid comments.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jul 16, 2008, 01:58 AM
I doubt it.
This isn't an error or anything like that, it's just a move.
Now if the servers were to fall off the truck or anything like that..
:x

Turb0
Jul 16, 2008, 01:58 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=960643&highlight=#960643

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 16, 2008, 02:02 AM
You couldn't buy yourself a pack of gum with the $0.67 they owe you.

Fawn
Jul 16, 2008, 02:03 AM
I read that posting, sorry Milka is not an official of Sega, so that is hear say, that just another forum.

Turb0
Jul 16, 2008, 02:04 AM
lol, hence why I directly linked it to chill's post, who if you haven't heard IS a sega employee.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 16, 2008, 02:05 AM
I read that posting, sorry Milka is not an official of Sega, so that is hear say, that just another forum.What link did you click?

The one in this thread links to a post by chillaura. You know, the PSU GM.

Kadajenova
Jul 16, 2008, 02:06 AM
Do we get the days credited to our paying accounts, or at least get cassino silver for the days off line? Just a question, please don't spam me with stupid comments.

lol, knowing SEGAC, there will be a rollback this week

Syl
Jul 16, 2008, 02:08 AM
There's also the thing that they gave a nice heads up about this move a while back, it was inevitable. I don't see why we would deserve any sort of compensation for it :???:

Fawn
Jul 16, 2008, 02:11 AM
I clicked to the one posted here. Sorry, new, {not like you} But I didn't see Chillaura answering anything ...not to be mean to you, ok.. An official e-mail from the company{and I will rearch it} would be great for me . Peace and love!!

Fawn
Jul 16, 2008, 02:14 AM
There's also the thing that they gave a nice heads up about this move a while back, it was inevitable. I don't see why we would deserve any sort of compensation for it :???:

So I guess you don't pay for the game then..someone else does? Maybe ..aliens?Yes they did tell us ahead of time, then shorted us 2 hours playing time from schedule....so yes, compensation would be nice.

mvffin
Jul 16, 2008, 02:18 AM
compensation from having months at a time with no updates would seem more likely.

and THAT'S not going to happen either. T~T

Turb0
Jul 16, 2008, 02:19 AM
I doubt they'd personally email you when they've already answered it for everyone to see on the forums. Chillaura and RubyEclipse are GMs, the info they post is official.

ashley50
Jul 16, 2008, 02:26 AM
compensation? its only been a day! or two?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 16, 2008, 02:26 AM
So I guess you don't pay for the game then..someone else does? Maybe ..aliens?Yes they did tell us ahead of time, then shorted us 2 hours playing time from schedule....so yes, compensation would be nice.
So it's just the two hours you want? What are you gonna spend your $0.0275 on?

Fawn
Jul 16, 2008, 02:27 AM
Can you please send me the link to that, or is it the same one I saw already, which was a bunch of chin waging.

And fuzzy its been 2 days, where you been?

Alastor_Haven
Jul 16, 2008, 02:31 AM
What is the matter with you?

You couldn't do shit for a day or two?

Here

Have 1$

Compensation for you ;)

Turb0
Jul 16, 2008, 02:34 AM
Same link, I linked it directly to the GM's post answering the question.

Syl
Jul 16, 2008, 02:46 AM
I was falsely banned (as in I was never banned) but the support techie I was talking to swore up and down I was. I haggled with them for 4 months. Then he talks to a GM and clarifies it was just a misread mistake. All I got was a "sorry"

WURZ MAH COMPENSATION HMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????????

Seriously, a day or two isn't going to kill anyone. Not to mention there's nothing major going on in PSU atm. No event or anything, so it's understandable. Oh and from the thread that everyone linked you:

[spoiler-box]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/SylEspada/efwvcrevb.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Alastor_Haven
Jul 16, 2008, 02:49 AM
Now continue with your life

S.T.K
Jul 16, 2008, 02:52 AM
Now continue with your life

Pwn'd

Darklighter
Jul 16, 2008, 02:54 AM
In fairness it was hard to see that one GM post among all those garbage posts. I know it is only $0.60 but it still lame that Sega screws us again. It is not just this, it is all the little screw jobs that add up and can get on your nerves(like the 360 sever taking over a day longer, again no biggie in itself but come on). I can see why people could be a tad bit upset myself. I never expected credit or even really thought about it for the down time but it would of been a nice gesture all the same.

Syl
Jul 16, 2008, 02:55 AM
So how bout dem Boomas eh eh?

Also, funny how people were complaining about there was nothing to do but somehow it doesn't sound like it anymore

S.T.K
Jul 16, 2008, 03:01 AM
So how bout dem Boomas eh eh?

Also, funny how people were complaining about there was nothing to do but somehow it doesn't sound like it anymore

well you know what they say, you never know what you got till its gone

plus, i started a new char the day the servers were goin down. So i was all pumped up and ready to level her up!

Darklighter
Jul 16, 2008, 03:08 AM
I'm waiting to feed my PM and then level up crossbow shots. Oh and run a dozen or so AMF miltary subway missions to level up my guntecher's job. Nothing terribly interesting but it is something to do, when I can do it.

Para
Jul 16, 2008, 05:24 AM
It wasn't even 2 full days... cry less please.

Mman2000
Jul 16, 2008, 05:41 AM
Whining just for the sake of whining, that's what all this "compensation" shit is.

Seriously now, it's two fucking days for a server move. We don't need to be compensated for that.

Tetsaru
Jul 16, 2008, 06:00 AM
If we need any compensation at all, it should be in the form of a HUGE, juicy update without any problems this Friday... >_<

Abashi76
Jul 16, 2008, 06:38 AM
Its the 16th > 4:37 AM

At what hour are the servers back up?

If we need any compensation at all, it should be in the form of a HUGE, juicy update without any problems this Friday... >_<

amen ^_^

Fawn
Jul 16, 2008, 07:21 AM
Thank you to those who answered my question. Happy gaming.

To all others... the landfill call ed looking for their trash, so you better get yourself on back there.

Got up at 8 am est, and the server is up.

amen ^_^

Got up at 8am this morning est. and they are running.:D

Powder Keg
Jul 16, 2008, 03:30 PM
As compensation for your....(rofl) $0.67, I offer you two $2 (theoretical)