PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 PSO-W Summer Social! /July 20th\

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 01:36 PM
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4151/summersocialyq8.jpg

The event was a huge success, thanks to everyone who participated!

Congrats to our raffle winners!
1st - Macadamia Nuts
2nd - Sexual Favors
3rd - Neith

THANKS FOR COMING, EVERYONE, AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS!
See you next time! <3

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5244/summer22rk6.jpg

RedMussel
Jul 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
Aw man, another one of these things at the beach. No one likes an other kind of lobby.

NoiseHERO
Jul 16, 2008, 01:41 PM
lol i think its a an awesome idea all of my friends quit, or don't wanna play anymore

chaoskila
Jul 16, 2008, 01:43 PM
well hope this ps2/pc event goes well while im still on the 360. lol
have fun people, for the both of us.

Kinako78
Jul 16, 2008, 01:50 PM
I'll come. :)

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 01:55 PM
Cool, a social event for the socially challenged I am. :wacko:

I probably would join, because I prefer stuff like that over running and killing countless mobs. The event taking place at 6 or 7pm EST wouldn't bother me if it wasn't on a Sunday. Would've preferred on a Saturday, because 6-7pm EST makes it past midnight over my place. ;|

Also, I got the purpose, indeed, but what will the event really consist of. Just chilling, sitting and chatting ? I don't have anything against it if that's the case, I'm just wondering what I can expect of this event. And also... you forgot to mention on which Universe it'll take place. ;o

redroses
Jul 16, 2008, 01:55 PM
Ah! I wanna come to, but I have no clue what time that would be about in germany DX Also what Universe will it be on? (or did i over read that?)

Anyway, I think this is a very great idea and hope it goes good and a lot of people will make new friends! =3

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 01:57 PM
Ah! I wanna come to, but I have no clue what time that would be about in germany DX

7pm EST should be 1am in Germany.

EDIT : almost forgot : inb4desertedplayermatchup. -_-;

Noblewine
Jul 16, 2008, 02:01 PM
I'll give it a try. I might be late though. I have to go to work.

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 02:03 PM
Oh wow! I'm so happy that people are up for this! I'm so excited now.

As for the time and date, I kinda just picked them from the top of my head. Saturday, I have a staff meeting for Otakon to go to and I'm not sure when I'll be back, and people are usually off work or at home on Sunday.

And I'm so sorry, I forgot to add the universe! Beginners blunder. ^^;;

EDIT: Also, to the mod who might move this thread to the dead forum, please sticky it, at the very least.

Zabrio
Jul 16, 2008, 02:08 PM
sounds good i'll be there

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 02:20 PM
Yay, sticky!

redroses
Jul 16, 2008, 02:22 PM
7pm EST should be 1am in Germany.

EDIT : almost forgot : inb4desertedplayermatchup. -_-;

;__; awwww that will be too late for me. I don't have the abbility to stay up that late =( I also still have school on Monday ;__;

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 02:24 PM
;__; awwww that will be too late for me. I don't have the abbility to stay up that late =( I also still have school on Monday ;__;

Well, like I said in the first post, time and date is subject to change. I just need to know whats most convenient for the majority.

And also, as far as what will go down during the event, I'd up for ideas! I was thinking a raffle, group photos, stuff like that. I mean, it's all about having fun and getting to know other people.

Any and all ideas are very much welcomed!

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 02:35 PM
Well, if it's on Sunday, since like you say, people at are home and more available, might I suggest it begins in the afternoon for USA so us, EU players, can have a bit more convenient times to join in ? Like 3 or 4pm EST.
Well, again, I know we aren't a majority. The best is to see what time of the day is the more convenient for everyone.

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 02:40 PM
Well, if it's on Sunday, since like you say, people at are home and more available, might I suggest it begins in the afternoon for USA so us, EU players, can have a bit more convenient times to join in ? Like 3 or 4pm EST.
Well, again, I know we aren't a majority. The best is to see what time of the day is the more convenient for everyone.

Actually, US/EU players on the PC/PS2 servers ARE the majority. XD But I see your point and I think that's a good idea. I was just thinking that a Sunday night might be a bit more convenient but if it starts earlier then that gives more people a chance to stop by if they have something to do that night. *nodnod*

I'm also going to see what I can come up with for a raffle. I have some missions to do. XD

Cracka_J
Jul 16, 2008, 02:57 PM
Might not be available, birthday weekend in my family. I'm saturday and my dad is sunday lol, so I'm not exactly sure if he's coming out for mine or I'm traveling for his. We'll see. If I can, I'll drop by. :)

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 03:03 PM
Might not be available, birthday weekend in my family. I'm saturday and my dad is sunday lol, so I'm not exactly sure if he's coming out for mine or I'm traveling for his. We'll see. If I can, I'll drop by. :)

Oh! Well, in case you can't make it, Happy Birthday! <3

CelestialBlade
Jul 16, 2008, 03:18 PM
Hopefully this will silence the "favoritism" bawwwfest us in the Phashion group have been getting from our last event....

Sounds fun, I'll likely be there. I'm hoping for lots of mass-screenshot opportunities.

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 03:21 PM
Hopefully this will silence the "favoritism" bawwwfest us in the Phashion group have been getting from our last event....

Sounds fun, I'll likely be there. I'm hoping for lots of mass-screenshot opportunities.

I saw that, and actually, I was thinking of adding little "phasion" to the event as well. Without the judging or anything to spare feelings. Maybe, if you'd like, you phasion folks could have a catwalk thing during the event to show off the summer wear and take a ton of vanity shots.

Just for fun. ^_^

Seority
Jul 16, 2008, 03:23 PM
Yay, sticky!

That was fucking easy for you...

Anyway, not many people come to social gatherings just to socialize. The way to get lots of people is to, of course, give away free stuff. Maybe think up some contest to hold during the time everyone is there. I know I'd come if there was free stuff! ^^
You did a good job of your layout for doing it for the first time!

EDIT: Not a fashion one if you don't mind. Had enough of those for now XD

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
That was fucking easy for you...

Anyway, not many people come to social gatherings just to socialize. The way to get lots of people is to, of course, give away free stuff. Maybe think up some contest to hold during the time everyone is there. I know I'd come if there was free stuff! ^^
You did a good job of your layout for doing it for the first time!

EDIT: Not a fashion one if you don't mind. Had enough of those for now XD

It WAS kinda easy. >.>;

But anyway, the problem is coming up with the free stuff. As far as items, I have no idea what people would want. I'm probably just going to give out money. It's easy, and EVERYONE wants free money! Yay!

I didn't want to make a fashion event, just something more for everyone to do. A little segment where vanity shots are being taken would be pretty fun. Everyone loves to feel purty.

But yeah, I'm going to go ahead and add the raffle to the front page.

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 04:02 PM
If, like it seems, this event is mainly hosted in order to promote meeting between people and gathering just for the fun of it above the rest, I don't think giving away Free Rarz would be a good idea.
I mean, with that free item addition, you then wouldn't know who is coming for the social side this event was promoting at first place and who is here only to get his hands on gifted garbage ; if people really want to socialize, they don't need free stuff as an excuse to join in.

Unless you care more about the number of people joining rather than the reasons for which they joined. :wacko:

Seority
Jul 16, 2008, 04:02 PM
:D
Now I wanna come.
Maybe you can support player started events too, like ones that people just make up on the spot.
We can make this a lot more fun! ^_^

Seority
Jul 16, 2008, 04:07 PM
If, like it seems, this event is mainly hosted in order to promote meeting between people and gathering just for the fun of it above the rest, I don't think giving away Free Rarz would be a good idea.
I mean, with that free item addition, you then wouldn't know who is coming for the social side this event was promoting at first place and who is here only to get his hands on gifted garbage ; if people really want to socialize, they don't need free stuff as an excuse to join in.

Unless you care more about the number of people joining rather than the reasons for which they joined. :wacko:

Thing with the free rares is that the player actually has to do something to get them. Since Pipi is hosting it, she can deside who can join in on such events. If people are going to be a-holes, then they don't deserve the rare. Also, the beach is a big lobby, they can't bother you the whole time. And there's this niffty thing called the blacklist, which will shut them up completely.

I see it as this. I like to meet other people and such on here, but most of the social meetings on here die out real quickly because there's not much to do, therefor, not many people come in the first place. An event of some kind would keep the place entertaining for others and be a reason to come and visit. Like I said, I like meeting other people, but I'd rather material hunt then spend hours sitting at a lobby with five others.

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 04:14 PM
And there's this niffty thing called the blacklist, which will shut them up completely.

I'm really aware of that. Though I fear the soon-to-be time when it gets irritating having to put away someone from the BlackList in order to be able to fill the latest asshole on date in. :wacko:

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 04:51 PM
You're right, the whole idea IS to promote social activity. Most players choose to be alone because of how spread out most of us have become. The idea is to bring us all together.

As far as the giveaway, it's just to keep things interesting. I'm not going to hand out anything RIDICULOUSLY awesome (unless someone donates for that purpose), but it's really just for fun and, like Seo said, to promote showups. I also won't be announcing the winners until the end of the whole event, so har. XD

If anyone isn't there to meet new people and have fun, then it'll show and they'll be out of place. Although, since a lot of people genuinely want to make new friends, I'm not too worried about that.

As for random events during the event, that does sound like fun! The only thing is it has to actually work and not be something really, really stupid. Also, making everyone aware of it and participate. Aaaaand keeping the whole event from becoming a "DO MY EVENT, ITS BETAR" war. o.o;

Thanks so much for the feedback and ideas, guys! KEEP 'EM COMING! This event will be awesome.

CelestialBlade
Jul 16, 2008, 04:54 PM
Spammers are inevitable, period. There's nothing you can do to completely avoid them.

This event is not all that different from Ryuki's famous photomeets, which essentially revolved around one "event": a huge group picture, and in recent events, making the letters "PSOW". Despite that, there's always a huge turnout, even after the photos have been taken. A large enough group can entertain itself pretty easily, so perhaps it would be worthwhile to advertise it as a PSOW social/photo meet. It may not last for that entire window of time, but I think you'll get a decent turnout.

Ezodagrom
Jul 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
Well, I'll try to come, but I kinda doubt I can...SEGA's refusing my debit card ;_; (tried sending a ticket, but still waiting for an answer).

Voison
Jul 16, 2008, 05:59 PM
Everything always fun sounding like this is always on the PC/PS2 Servers. :(

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 08:13 PM
As for random events during the event, that does sound like fun! The only thing is it has to actually work and not be something really, really stupid.

Oh, crap... Wanted to promote a spontaneous event where only lolies are allowed to enter. It's called : "Run away from the PedoBird !!!". The funniest thing about it is that you don't even know you've signed up for it 'till the event starts. :wacko:

Well, I'll try to come, but I kinda doubt I can...SEGA's refusing my debit card ;_; (tried sending a ticket, but still waiting for an answer).

You didn't have your subscription cancelled yet on Sunday ?
I thought you had renewed for the Phashion Event... ^^;

Pipiruu
Jul 16, 2008, 08:13 PM
Spammers are inevitable, period. There's nothing you can do to completely avoid them.

This event is not all that different from Ryuki's famous photomeets, which essentially revolved around one "event": a huge group picture, and in recent events, making the letters "PSOW". Despite that, there's always a huge turnout, even after the photos have been taken. A large enough group can entertain itself pretty easily, so perhaps it would be worthwhile to advertise it as a PSOW social/photo meet. It may not last for that entire window of time, but I think you'll get a decent turnout.

Not sure who Ryuki is, but the event isn't centered on taking a group photo, it's centered around socializing and making new friends. I don't want to distract anyone from that. The photos are just for fun and memories. Keepsakes, sorta.

CelestialBlade
Jul 16, 2008, 10:42 PM
I like the events you've added to the main post, should help you attract more people.

DAMASCUS
Jul 16, 2008, 10:44 PM
Well it ends right as I am getting home from work on the west coast but I'll stop by in case there are people left over n_n

Seority
Jul 17, 2008, 02:34 AM
Spammers are inevitable, but you are able to BL them all.
:)

Pipi, if you need any help with things, let me know. I'd like to help, and maybe get rid of some useless S boards. Useless to me anyway lol.

I don't think there will be event wars. If people can't get along, or have good sportsmanship, I don't want to be a part of their event.

EDIT: Pipi, don't state "Spammers don't come!" Stupid people like that make sure to come and tick you off. Best thing to say is "We will not enjoy stupid spammers here, but rather the awesome players who rock and don't spam. BLs will used, and annoying people can not take part in the raffle!"
Or some kind of thing like that. Just state that you arn't planning on inviting anyone like that and warn them that if they do act as such, they won't be liked nor rewarded. Keeps them more at bay. ^_^

Ezodagrom
Jul 17, 2008, 06:14 AM
You didn't have your subscription cancelled yet on Sunday ?
I thought you had renewed for the Phashion Event... ^^;

I didn't canceled it when I started my break, the subscription ended on monday (was still able to play tuesday though) ^^;
I'm using the 60 days option, I have to renew every 2 months.

Arika
Jul 17, 2008, 06:39 AM
hmm, *look at time*
okay, not my available time. *walk out*

Cathbar
Jul 17, 2008, 07:15 AM
Sounds like fun, wish I could be there. Good luck and if you need any ideas before the event happens, let me know.

Rust
Jul 17, 2008, 09:08 AM
Nice you changed the times, maybe that will bring up more EU players than usual.
The events are sounding good to me too, though I'm not sure I'll enter the vanity photoshoot...

Any hint on how I could make a PedoBird hot ? :wacko:

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 09:58 AM
Spammers are inevitable, but you are able to BL them all.
:)

Pipi, if you need any help with things, let me know. I'd like to help, and maybe get rid of some useless S boards. Useless to me anyway lol.

I don't think there will be event wars. If people can't get along, or have good sportsmanship, I don't want to be a part of their event.

EDIT: Pipi, don't state "Spammers don't come!" Stupid people like that make sure to come and tick you off. Best thing to say is "We will not enjoy stupid spammers here, but rather the awesome players who rock and don't spam. BLs will used, and annoying people can not take part in the raffle!"
Or some kind of thing like that. Just state that you arn't planning on inviting anyone like that and warn them that if they do act as such, they won't be liked nor rewarded. Keeps them more at bay. ^_^

Some boards for prizes would be nice, especially since I have absolutely NONE. XD My luck with finding rares is little to none. I'm going to send you a PM, Seo. Thanks for all the support, it's extremely comforting for me. <3

And as far as dealing with the stupid people, that's actually an extremely good idea. I'm going to go rip you off now, kthanks! XP

I'm sorry not everyone is going to be able to make it. I wish there was a way for even you to be able to participate. ._.

Any hint on how I could make a PedoBird hot ?

Unfortunately, Rust, I'm not very good with...er, pedophile birds. XD You'll have to get creative!

Mieh
Jul 17, 2008, 10:33 AM
Some boards for prizes would be nice, especially since I have absolutely NONE. XD My luck with finding rares is little to none. I'm going to send you a PM, Seo. Thanks for all the support, it's extremely comforting for me. <3

And as far as dealing with the stupid people, that's actually an extremely good idea. I'm going to go rip you off now, kthanks! XP

I'm sorry not everyone is going to be able to make it. I wish there was a way for even you to be able to participate. ._.

. . .

Unfortunately, Rust, I'm not very good with...er, pedophile birds. XD You'll have to get creative!

You're gonna hafta' forgive me for sayin' this, but one of my reasons for attending the event will be to meet yourself. A great deal of the reason most attend will stem from how well crafted this post is and of the kander of the OP and host, in that, well...

Charisma, modesty, and 'virgin spirit' (please forgive the analogy) are a deadly- deadly combo, claiming many fanboys and fangirls of many nations.

Watch yourself, lest you find you're one of the main 'attractions' of this event. I've got the best of wishes for this event, and truly hope it kicks off well.

To the "PSO-W Summer Social!,"

~Mieh

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 11:17 AM
You're gonna hafta' forgive me for sayin' this, but one of my reasons for attending the event will be to meet yourself. A great deal of the reason most attend will stem from how well crafted this post is and of the kander of the OP and host, in that, well...

Charisma, modesty, and 'virgin spirit' (please forgive the analogy) are a deadly- deadly combo, claiming many fanboys and fangirls of many nations.

Watch yourself, lest you find you're one of the main 'attractions' of this event. I've got the best of wishes for this event, and truly hope it kicks off well.

To the "PSO-W Summer Social!,"

~Mieh

Oh wow...thank you. That's quite the compliment, I'm blushing here. (o^-^o) <--Like that!

Well, I'd be quite flattered if there are some who'd like to meet me. The whole point of the event is to make new friends and socialize, so if some find a new friend in me, then my goal will have been accomplished, right? As long as everyone has fun and meets someone new, then I'll be ecstatic. ^-^

EDIT: I forgot to say thank you for your support. I'll be happy to see you and everyone there! Here's to a successful Summer Social! *cheers*

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 12:09 PM
lol well i'll be sure to come to meet you pipiruu for one thing thats the main point in even coming to this social. to meet people as well as the host lol.

i'm glad you actually got up the courage to even do this since as someone who is also shy around people i can see how hard it could be to do this. anyway i'll be there hope to see you (all of you) on sunday.

Coming as Runa btw.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 12:23 PM
lol well i'll be sure to come to meet you pipiruu for one thing thats the main point in even coming to this social. to meet people as well as the host lol.

i'm glad you actually got up the courage to even do this since as someone who is also shy around people i can see how hard it could be to do this. anyway i'll be there hope to see you (all of you) on sunday.

Coming as Runa btw.

I understand. I kind of pictured myself simply working behind the scenes, watching everyone else mingle. But I see that's not how it's going to be at all. XD I can't wait to meet everyone, then.

Thanks, Ruru (such a cute name). I'm glad I was able to work up the courage as well. It took a whole night of pep talk and a jumbo bag of popcorn (comfort food, without the extra pounds) and I still couldn't do it until the next day. XD

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 12:33 PM
I understand. I kind of pictured myself simply working behind the scenes, watching everyone else mingle. But I see that's not how it's going to be at all. XD I can't wait to meet everyone, then.

Thanks, Ruru (such a cute name). I'm glad I was able to work up the courage as well. It took a whole night of pep talk and a jumbo bag of popcorn (comfort food, without the extra pounds) and I still couldn't do it until the next day. XD

lol sorry you dont get to stay in the shadows, this event is for you as much as it is for the rest of us :p
I can honestly say i'd never have the courage to plan an event with a bunch of "strangers" like you did i really think you've done a great job ^^

and thanks Ruru is actually a nickname i had growing up. my real life name is my main character on PSU who you'll get to meet on sunday

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 12:45 PM
lol sorry you dont get to stay in the shadows, this event is for you as much as it is for the rest of us :p
I can honestly say i'd never have the courage to plan an event with a bunch of "strangers" like you did i really think you've done a great job ^^

and thanks Ruru is actually a nickname i had growing up. my real life name is my main character on PSU who you'll get to meet on sunday

Heehee, thank you. I'm extremely excited...and nervous. XD

And hey, my character's name is my real name too! Well, more like my nickname, but no one calls me by my actual name anymore. Even I don't. If my mother didn't call me by it when she's angry, I think I'd have forgotten it by now. ^-^;;

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 01:05 PM
lol yeah i had a time like that when i was younger where my nickname was used more often than my real name and it almost got confusing.

but anyway i hope to see this gathering go off with a huge bang on sunday. i think it's something this game as well as this forum community needs.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 01:13 PM
lol yeah i had a time like that when i was younger where my nickname was used more often than my real name and it almost got confusing.

but anyway i hope to see this gathering go off with a huge bang on sunday. i think it's something this game as well as this forum community needs.

I hope so too. Keep your fingers crossed!

CelestialBlade
Jul 17, 2008, 01:29 PM
I also have a bunch of useless-to-me S-rank boards that I've simply never bothered to synth. If you'd like to use them as rewards, PM me and we'll arrange a time for you to get them off of me.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 02:00 PM
I also have a bunch of useless-to-me S-rank boards that I've simply never bothered to synth. If you'd like to use them as rewards, PM me and we'll arrange a time for you to get them off of me.

Thank you!

I'll wait for Seo's donation before I start deciding how to distribute the prizes.

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for the support! <3

Kizeragi
Jul 17, 2008, 03:04 PM
I should be able to make it. Meeting new people is always nice.
I may also have spare stuff I can give to use as prizes. ^^

Tianna
Jul 17, 2008, 03:12 PM
Count me in!! ^^
Been running solo the majority of 2 years because of jerks. I'm very impressed with the way in which you executed this :)
BTW, same name player/RL here too.

A special Happy Birthday to CrackaJ as I met him jut a few weeks ago outside of Foran Waterfall... seemed very nice and an "old schooler" like me... Really hope you can make it hon!!

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 03:36 PM
Thanks, Tianna. I'm doing my best for you guys~

Since there's been a little confusion about mailing me for the raffle, I've made it clear to mail me in-game on the first page. ^-^ No worries to those who got confused, I wasn't very clear and I apologize.

Anyways, as far as more donations, I'm not entirely sure if I'll need anymore after Seo's. I'll be sure to keep you generous donaters posted on that and thanks so much. <3

Seority
Jul 17, 2008, 03:44 PM
Nyaw Pipi, of course you're the main attraction!
Don't refuse others gifts now just because I said I'd donate. XD Get all that you can! >:3
Let's see here...
I got a few storms, Doris, Halarods, pssh way to many shinowa-lines, vipers, ryusaikanohs, crimsons, ank deddas, and these help-serafi boards are bothering me. ^_^;
I'll see what I can do.

Rust, I hope you know there's already five lolis attending for you ;)

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
Nyaw Pipi, of course you're the main attraction!
Don't refuse others gifts now just because I said I'd donate. XD Get all that you can! >:3
Let's see here...
I got a few storms, Doris, Halarods, pssh way to many shinowa-lines, vipers, ryusaikanohs, crimsons, ank deddas, and these help-serafi boards are bothering me. ^_^;
I'll see what I can do.

Heehee, it feels like I've been waiting for you all day, Seo! I sent you a PM, let me know when we can meet up.

As far as donations go, I don't want to be greedy. o.o; Although, I guess if I have an abundance of items, I could think up some more contests for prizes... Thinking of the contests will be the real brain-buster, though. ^-^;;

Seority
Jul 17, 2008, 04:16 PM
One I can think up is one that was like DreX and mine's, "Skeet Skeet Elite!" where people come and try out for their best classes. We examine their char level, class level, weapons, %'s, grinds, armors, units, and PA levels to see who is the best of what class. I really enjoyed that one, but we only had like 13 contestents so some people won 2 or 3 just because no one else would join for that class. >_< Anyway, just an idea. We can also have a game show of asking questions and person with highest score wins (like Jeapordy).

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 04:28 PM
One I can think up is one that was like DreX and mine's, "Skeet Skeet Elite!" where people come and try out for their best classes. We examine their char level, class level, weapons, %'s, grinds, armors, units, and PA levels to see who is the best of what class. I really enjoyed that one, but we only had like 13 contestents so some people won 2 or 3 just because no one else would join for that class. >_< Anyway, just an idea. We can also have a game show of asking questions and person with highest score wins (like Jeapordy).

While those are both good ideas, I don't know much about classes, weapons and such. Nor would I know what kind of questions to ask. XD

Perhaps I could enlist some volunteers to be judges or game show hosts? It really sounds like fun.

Mieh
Jul 17, 2008, 04:41 PM

"Skeet Skeet Elite!" always struck me as somewhat of a 'giving to the rich' type deal...

... personally I'd like to see a time trial event where everyone is required to use level 1 PAs and no EX traps. This wouldn't give much preparation time to the atendees however, as the event is only about 3 days away.

Trivia's always welcome in my book. The trick is finding competitive categories and varying them, like Jeapordy has pulled off in the past.

brianna2
Jul 17, 2008, 04:43 PM
hey i would love to go and i`m have one other person i really run with and allways looking for some to run foi with as a 3rd or 4th so i would love to meet meet some new awesome friends and if you need a donation for a prize let me know i might just have what your looking for. in game name is BRIANNA see you ther ;)

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 04:51 PM
"Skeet Skeet Elite!" always struck me as somewhat of a 'giving to the rich' type deal...

... personally I'd like to see a time trial event where everyone is required to use level 1 PAs and no EX traps. This wouldn't give much preparation time to the atendees however, as the event is only about 3 days away.

Trivia's always welcome in my book. The trick is finding competitive categories and varying them, like Jeapordy has pulled off in the past.

I see what you mean about "giving to the rich," but wouldn't the time trials be kind of the same idea? I mean, it would still favor a certain number of people, which would be higher levels. It'd also be rather easy to cheat with higher level PAs further into the trial. Everyone still wouldn't have a fair chance. Maybe a different spin on it, making it fair for everyone would work. *ponders*

As far as trivia, that's always fun. It'd have to be organized so people won't spam answers. I would think putting those who'd like to participate in teams. Like I said before, if I were to add the event, I'd need solid questions and categories, as well as a host for the game show/trivia.

These are all just possibilities and brainstorming, nothing written in stone until all the fine details are worked out. XD

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 04:53 PM

i'd have to agree. i dont really like the idea of giving people free stuff for already having the best of the best lol. seems a bit backwards.

it's like a rich person winning the lottery.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 04:55 PM
i'd have to agree. i dont really like the idea of giving people free stuff for already having the best of the best lol. seems a bit backwards.

I understand, but I can see the logic in it. It's kind of like giving the best dressed an award for being the best dressed, you know?

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 05:00 PM
yes i understand but it can go both ways.
being the best dressed is a bit different.

giving someone another "good" item for already having good items is a bit redundent lol
now if the "best" award went for whoever had the best PA's highest job level etc and didn't include already having the best items then thats different.

I'm gonna go hunt up a psycho wand [B] and see if i can't get one before this event starts, as a give away prize. i have 4 already lol. so if i can find one i'll let you know.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 05:08 PM
yes i understand but it can go both ways.
being the best dressed is a bit different.

giving someone another "good" item for already having good items is a bit redundent lol
now if the "best" award went for whoever had the best PA's highest job level etc and didn't include already having the best items then thats different.

I'm gonna go hunt up a psycho wand [B] and see if i can't get one before this event starts, as a give away prize. i have 4 already lol. so if i can find one i'll let you know.

I understand, I understand. Maybe we can put a twist on the idea then, to make it less "redundant" and a bit more fair for even the occasional player. XP I'll be sure to credit Seo, since it was originally her event idea even if we do twist it up a bit. XD

Oh wow, I hear finding those are pretty hard, that'd make an excellent prize! I'm extremely grateful, whether or not you do find one. The effort and intentions are more than enough for me. ^____^

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 05:10 PM
lol the first time i got one it took quite some time. after that though they started to drop fairly often. My last two dropped in a 5 hour period.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 05:11 PM
lol the first time i got one it took quite some time. after that though they started to drop fairly often. My last two dropped in a 5 hour period.

Where do you find them? I doubt I'd be able to hunt for them anytime soon, my little force isn't quite that strong yet. But in the future, I'm sure I'll be able to. ^_^

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 05:14 PM
Parum relics. Sleeping warriors S2 and the normal De ragnus mission S2 drop them.
can't remember the name of the normal de ragnus mission. its like dual sentinal or duel in the ruins can't remember.

sleeping warriors S2 is level 75 to enter.
not sure of the level of the de ragnus mission might be 80.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 05:18 PM
Parum relics. Sleeping warriors S2 and the normal De ragnus mission S2 drop them.
can't remember the name of the normal de ragnus mission. its like dual sentinal or duel in the ruins can't remember.

sleeping warriors S2 is level 75 to enter.
not sure of the level of the de ragnus mission might be 80.

I'm about 65 levels away. XD

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely keep that in mind for future reference. <3

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 05:20 PM
wow really lol. well thats no fun.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 05:28 PM
wow really lol. well thats no fun.

Aww, if I keep at it, I'll get to 75 before I know it. I have popcorn to keep me company. XP

Hope to see you there, Ail~!

Ail
Jul 17, 2008, 05:31 PM
interesting idea. if i have time, i will stop for a while ^^

Rust
Jul 17, 2008, 05:41 PM

Huh, five ?! Sounds like a plan. :wacko: Looking forward to it. ~(0v0)~

The Trivia / Jeopardy thing seems like fun.
Not saying the rest isn't, but I leave that for those who are actually getting a chance to win.

Kelvie
Jul 17, 2008, 06:57 PM
Count me in. /o/

Cracka_J
Jul 17, 2008, 08:07 PM
Count me in!! ^^
Been running solo the majority of 2 years because of jerks. I'm very impressed with the way in which you executed this :)
BTW, same name player/RL here too.

A special Happy Birthday to CrackaJ as I met him jut a few weeks ago outside of Foran Waterfall... seemed very nice and an "old schooler" like me... Really hope you can make it hon!!

haha thanks. I remember we had a real nice conversation even though we'd never played together.

I see you on all the time too, I'm usually running random crap with friends though. We should actually play the game together sometime lol. I just renewed my account, I was out for about 3 weeks waiting for the server move to not be a disaster.

Anyway, I'll try to make it. Like I said, this weekend will be a bit hectic so I might only be able to swing by for a few minutes. We'll see I guess.

SStrikerR
Jul 17, 2008, 08:40 PM
I'd come but..I'm gonna be away Sunday. =/ damn.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 08:52 PM
I'd come but..I'm gonna be away Sunday. =/ damn.

Many people are normally at home on Sunday, so I thought it'd be convenient for most. I'm sorry you won't be able to make it. ._.;

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 08:55 PM
biggest problem with online games and social/event gatherings lol. its always gonna be hard to pick the best time/day where everyone can get together.

Pipiruu
Jul 17, 2008, 09:26 PM
biggest problem with online games and social/event gatherings lol. its always gonna be hard to pick the best time/day where everyone can get together.

Yeah... I still think a Sunday is good since many people really are at home. Not everyone, unfortunately...

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 09:32 PM
its ok people will show up. sunday IS probably the best day.
people usually have stuff going on, on weekdays as well as random weekend real life things on saturdays.

autumn
Jul 17, 2008, 11:19 PM
I'll be there and Biggie will be there! (Most likely looking at Idalia and Taren, haven't had the need to pull out the mains in a while ^^) I think this is a wonderful idea and I'll come just to find more people to run with. I'm tired of my partner card list only having 6 or 7 people online at peak hours on a good day. So many people I like have quit or close to it.

Seority
Jul 18, 2008, 02:49 AM

It's not really for the prizes with this event, but the fame. There are many people who do the best they can on this game, but they can't really get fame due to the spread out population. When we hosted this event, some of the people who won didn't take the prizes. They didn't care about items, but just wanted to know that they were the best, what they've been aiming for the whole time they played. We had some tough desisions with some classes, people really do try a lot.
At a big gathering like this, people like that will want to come for the fame.

As Pipi stated Mieh, if everyone only had level 1 PAs, it'd be the people with the highest level characters and best weapons who'd win, meaning people who have played longer. When it comes to contests, it's hard to think up ones where casual players could be good at, but things like trivia should be cool.
Maybe not just PSU trivia, but maybe anime or music trivia. Things many people are interested in.

This Sunday I am going to a movie in the early afternoon, but should be back before this starts.

Pipiruu
Jul 18, 2008, 10:41 AM
It's not really for the prizes with this event, but the fame. There are many people who do the best they can on this game, but they can't really get fame due to the spread out population. When we hosted this event, some of the people who won didn't take the prizes. They didn't care about items, but just wanted to know that they were the best, what they've been aiming for the whole time they played. We had some tough desisions with some classes, people really do try a lot.
At a big gathering like this, people like that will want to come for the fame.

As Pipi stated Mieh, if everyone only had level 1 PAs, it'd be the people with the highest level characters and best weapons who'd win, meaning people who have played longer. When it comes to contests, it's hard to think up ones where casual players could be good at, but things like trivia should be cool.
Maybe not just PSU trivia, but maybe anime or music trivia. Things many people are interested in.

This Sunday I am going to a movie in the early afternoon, but should be back before this starts.

I understand what you're saying, Seo. Still, I'd like events that everyone can participate in, where everyone is on equal ground. I don't want a soul left out. XP

As for trivia, like I said, I'd need a volunteer host for that. I suck at that kind of stuff. Horribly. XD

If anyone is interested, just send me a PM and we'll work out the kinks (questions, rules, etc). It's not absolutely mandatory that the event be added, but another would just add to the fun. ^_^

SuperRygar
Jul 18, 2008, 01:56 PM
nice work Pipiruu. i tried getting ppl together about a year ago and failed miserably :/ i'l definatly show up. i need more friends, i have literally 1 left and i've been playing for about 2 years now :( that player matchup thread is good idea too. kudos to whoever made that. I'll be playing all day/night if anybody want to join me...plz :P

Seority
Jul 18, 2008, 02:07 PM
Nyaw...and I thought I could get some competetion...
XP

Pipiruu
Jul 18, 2008, 02:41 PM
Nyaw...and I thought I could get some competetion...
XP

I'm sorry. ^^;

There's always...actual...competitions to look forward to! Right...?

DreXxiN
Jul 18, 2008, 02:51 PM
It's a sad day when you can't compete because it won't appeal to our entire population of two. Lol.

I was never informed about this, and I'll...probably not come lol, most likely will be soloing.

Pipiruu
Jul 18, 2008, 03:14 PM
It's a sad day when you can't compete because it won't appeal to our entire population of two. Lol.

I was never informed about this, and I'll...probably not come lol, most likely will be soloing.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but if you're really that competitive, then try another game. PSU is geared towards working in teams, together. Not trying to outdo everyone else for a bigger e-peen. Not everyone wants or even cares about fame, most would rather just make friends and have fun. Fame is sweeter when you have it irl, anyway. So, I'm not sure of this "population of two" you speak of, but the population it wouldn't appeal to is much larger than that. Seo understood, and I appreciate her constant support and suggestions.

Sorry you won't be coming, but if you enjoy soloing, this event wouldn't be for you, anyway. As far as not being informed, you've made posts in this forum prior to your post here. It's not very hard to miss this threads title at the top of the page. >___>;;

CelestialBlade
Jul 18, 2008, 03:15 PM
Perhaps it's because it's a Summer Social and not a competition-based event?

I think you're structuring things well, Pipiruu. Should prove to be a relaxing break from the game, and everyone's issues with it.

Pipiruu
Jul 18, 2008, 03:23 PM

I think you're structuring things well, Pipiruu. Should prove to be a relaxing break from the game, and everyone's issues with it.

Thanks. That really means a lot to me. ^_^

Rust
Jul 18, 2008, 06:27 PM

This. That. These. Those. It.

I wouldn't have mind if there would have been some competition during the event though ; I just wouldn't have participated and merely attended to the thing.
Laughing and pointing finger at the losers is always quite entertaining. :wacko:

As for the questions thing, I'd help, but I might run out of time to prepare things correctly. Already have another event tomorrow night, not available on the evening and I would like to progress on the making of my piece of drawing too tomorrow afternoon. Probably gonna work on it 'till 4am now as well (since it's already 1:30am and I didn't do anything).
But if you really want this piece of the event to take place and have nobody to help, throw me a PM with some details on what would be the themes (only PSU-related or something else) and if it has to be all serious or not ; also if you have some ideas on the rules already, how it would be handled (n° of particpants, etc...) and such. Might I add I have no prizes to give away ; I'm a dick, I don't share. :wacko:

Huh... might be a bit late to organize that properly though. :disapprove:

Pipiruu
Jul 18, 2008, 07:44 PM
This. That. These. Those. It.

I wouldn't have mind if there would have been some competition during the event though ; I just wouldn't have participated and merely attended to the thing.
Laughing and pointing finger at the losers is always quite entertaining. :wacko:

As for the questions thing, I'd help, but I might run out of time to prepare things correctly. Already have another event tomorrow night, not available on the evening and I would like to progress on the making of my piece of drawing too tomorrow afternoon. Probably gonna work on it 'till 4am now as well (since it's already 1:30am and I didn't do anything).
But if you really want this piece of the event to take place and have nobody to help, throw me a PM with some details on what would be the themes (only PSU-related or something else) and if it has to be all serious or not ; also if you have some ideas on the rules already, how it would be handled (n° of particpants, etc...) and such. Might I add I have no prizes to give away ; I'm a dick, I don't share. :wacko:

Huh... might be a bit late to organize that properly though. :disapprove:

Yeah, I'm thinking it's a little late to set that up, especially since I won't be home at all tomorrow. Thanks, though. I don't think you're a...er...penis. ^_^

EDIT: Btw, I WAS going to list the prizes, but Kuru and Seo donated so much, It'd be silly to list them all. In total, there are 28 boards available as prizes. Maybe we'll think of some contests on the spot during the event. Spontaneity is always fun. =P

Astarin
Jul 18, 2008, 08:23 PM
This sounds like a nice way to spend an evening. I'll try to stop by, if I don't have any RL events that night. I always seem to miss these neat community events, even though I've been here for a long time.

Pipiruu
Jul 18, 2008, 08:27 PM
This sounds like a nice way to spend an evening. I'll try to stop by, if I don't have any RL events that night. I always seem to miss these neat community events, even though I've been here for a long time.

I know exactly what you mean, I do too. XD

Well, if you don't have anything to do, make sure you don't forget to stop by! No missing this event. *wags finger*

Seority
Jul 19, 2008, 03:04 AM
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but if you're really that competitive, then try another game. PSU is geared towards working in teams, together. Not trying to outdo everyone else for a bigger e-peen. Not everyone wants or even cares about fame, most would rather just make friends and have fun. Fame is sweeter when you have it irl, anyway. So, I'm not sure of this "population of two" you speak of, but the population it wouldn't appeal to is much larger than that. Seo understood, and I appreciate her constant support and suggestions.

Sorry you won't be coming, but if you enjoy soloing, this event wouldn't be for you, anyway. As far as not being informed, you've made posts in this forum prior to your post here. It's not very hard to miss this threads title at the top of the page. >___>;;

That was kinda rude... ^^;
If he doesn't come, he doesn't come. Up to him.
I like competition because then you have something to put up to yourself in this game. PvPing is very fun and competitive if you have good sportsmanship.
I agree that this was supposed to be a team based game, but unfortunetly, Sega has made this game into a soloing game, because all but few missions can be soloed with little to no struggle. That's why people solo so much because they can. They don't [/i]need[/i] other people to get what they want. That's what we're trying to change no? ^^

I'd like to be famous here. In IRL, you have to 1)Have a talent and many people to spread your name, 2) Lots of money to pay people to say your name and make them think you have talent, 3)Do something really stupid and be known for it.
I'd rather be famous for something like, "a good player" not just in my numbars, but as a person as well. Reputation can become a big thing on here.
If anything, I'll try to start up a mini "Speed Run" if people are willing to join.
I believe he ment, "Population of two stars".
Main point: DreX isn't trying to extend his e-peen, but just trying to find some fun in this game again for him. He was a little harsh in his wording too. ><;

Pipiruu
Jul 19, 2008, 07:29 AM
That was kinda rude... ^^;
If he doesn't come, he doesn't come. Up to him.
I like competition because then you have something to put up to yourself in this game. PvPing is very fun and competitive if you have good sportsmanship.
I agree that this was supposed to be a team based game, but unfortunetly, Sega has made this game into a soloing game, because all but few missions can be soloed with little to no struggle. That's why people solo so much because they can. They don't [/i]need[/i] other people to get what they want. That's what we're trying to change no? ^^

I'd like to be famous here. In IRL, you have to 1)Have a talent and many people to spread your name, 2) Lots of money to pay people to say your name and make them think you have talent, 3)Do something really stupid and be known for it.
I'd rather be famous for something like, "a good player" not just in my numbars, but as a person as well. Reputation can become a big thing on here.
If anything, I'll try to start up a mini "Speed Run" if people are willing to join.
I believe he ment, "Population of two stars".
Main point: DreX isn't trying to extend his e-peen, but just trying to find some fun in this game again for him. He was a little harsh in his wording too. ><;

I'll take your word for it, Seo. You know him much better than I do. ^_^

CelestialBlade
Jul 19, 2008, 01:25 PM
I don't know of anyone who's really made a popular reputation off of being a "good player." Most of the more famous PSU players around here are known for what they bring to the community and the personality they have. Parn, D.j. SkyEpic, Ryuki, Deja, etc. None of them were idolized for being "best player evar," they were fun to hang out with and did many fun things with the community. People want someone fun, not just someone who can play well.

Competition can add fun to a game, I agree, but if you really want to build a good reputation here, competition events probably aren't the way to go. Again, it would appear that this event is a more casual type of get-together, not so much a contest to see who's the best. We'll end up having little competitions, sure, but I don't believe the event will center around such. If DreX wants full-out competition, perhaps he should find another event. Was he not planning another event of his own? Surely that would help bring some fun back to the game for him.

This event accomplishes the goal of fighting against the soloing atmosphere by simply bringing everyone together for a time. It's not going to permanently change that atmosphere, but it would be ridiculously lofty to try and change that in one day. But it'll make the event very enjoyable.

Kelvie
Jul 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
Let's make sure the competition stays between peoples who really care about it.

One of the many reasons I decided to play PSU rather than any other mmo is the fact that there is no pvp in there, and the crapy mentality that comes with it.
As said by Pipiruu, the most important is that everyone can have fun. It is what games are all about, after all.

Anyway, caring about fame, ok, wanting to be famous because it can help (when you want to gather peoples, for example), sure. But being famous as a goal, I can't see anything good in that, but that is just me.

Pipiruu
Jul 19, 2008, 08:51 PM
Well guys, the event is tomorrow. I'm excited!

I'm REALLY hoping the turn-out will be good enough so that everyone will be able to say they met someone new and have fun. If at least a few people find friends to level with, then my goal will have been accomplished.

I'll see you all there, I can't wait to meet you. ^____^

Kylie
Jul 19, 2008, 08:53 PM
2-6 CST, Uni 12, Paracabana. Got it.

MaximusLight
Jul 19, 2008, 08:56 PM
:(
My internet "might" if I'm lucky be working then ;;_;;

DreXxiN
Jul 20, 2008, 10:07 AM
Ok, Sure I was a little harsh, and I deeply apologize for that..but..extending my e-peen and I never did anything for the community?

Hah...ha....AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. *Rolls on the ground crying of laughter*

I solo because I enjoy it. I think competition IS developed into this game or there would be no economy. It's an asian game, face it...they wanted some competition.

If this game isn't for "Extending your e-peen" as you put it, well then disregard all player shops and anything that has to do with that. In fact, just close yours, because you shouldn't be extending your e-peen here, so stop putting up a virtual sign that your virtual item is lower priced than someone else's virtual item.

I also stated that I wasn't really informed so I might not come, because I never heard about it and don't want to rudely walk into an event prematurely.

Now that I have been briefed me a bit, I may be coming. But don't EVER single me out by saying I'm "Extending my e-peen" Because no offense, I've probably done more for people here than you have.

then try another game

Oh boy! I'll PM you a whole array of listed games that I could "Compete" at if anyone is willing to play a game that is "Designed for spreading an e-peen".

My God, I'm sorry to rant but the negligence of any and ALL things that aren't casual on this game are taken place in "the wrong game" and everyone's idea of an elitist is entirely skewed.

Rayokarna
Jul 20, 2008, 10:34 AM
What time is this event in GMT?

DreXxiN
Jul 20, 2008, 10:55 AM
I need to know central time. Going to a movie today and hope I'm back in time for the start since it is quite the long movie.

Rust
Jul 20, 2008, 11:05 AM
Starting time :

GMT is 8 pm ; CST is 2pm.

Ending time :

Midnight GMT ; 6pm CST.

Put that by memory, I didn't check OP post again before posting that, but I remember the event was from 9pm ~ 1am for me.

Rayokarna
Jul 20, 2008, 11:14 AM
Starting time :

GMT is 8 pm ; CST is 2pm.

Ending time :

Midnight GMT ; 6pm CST.

Put that by memory, I didn't check OP post again before posting that, but I remember the event was from 9pm ~ 1am for me.

You in France?

Rust
Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 AM
*nods*

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 11:57 AM
Ok, Sure I was a little harsh, and I deeply apologize for that..but..extending my e-peen and I never did anything for the community?

Hah...ha....AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. *Rolls on the ground crying of laughter*

I solo because I enjoy it. I think competition IS developed into this game or there would be no economy. It's an asian game, face it...they wanted some competition.

If this game isn't for "Extending your e-peen" as you put it, well then disregard all player shops and anything that has to do with that. In fact, just close yours, because you shouldn't be extending your e-peen here, so stop putting up a virtual sign that your virtual item is lower priced than someone else's virtual item.

I also stated that I wasn't really informed so I might not come, because I never heard about it and don't want to rudely walk into an event prematurely.

Now that I have been briefed me a bit, I may be coming. But don't EVER single me out by saying I'm "Extending my e-peen" Because no offense, I've probably done more for people here than you have.

Oh boy! I'll PM you a whole array of listed games that I could "Compete" at if anyone is willing to play a game that is "Designed for spreading an e-peen".

My God, I'm sorry to rant but the negligence of any and ALL things that aren't casual on this game are taken place in "the wrong game" and everyone's idea of an elitist is entirely skewed.

You seem to have went on a rant with no particular point worth making. Looking at the economy as competition...? People just want to make money, the last time I checked.. And I'd also like to see where someone accused you of not doing anything for the community, or where anyone really cared... But it's all about having fun, and if making a competition out of everything is fun for you, then I'm happy for you. Debating on the subject has no benefit for me or anyone else. But you, maybe. Also, as far as "extending e-peens"....it doesn't look like much more needs to be said on the subject. You've said plenty, thank you. XD

Also, everyone is invited to this event, as I've stated many times. It's not possible to be rude by coming into an open-community event. However, like I said previously, if you enjoy soloing then this event really isn't for you. If you really have such a competitive personality, this event isn't for you.

It's about meeting new people, making new friends. No one wants the drama., and I'd rather not have anyone there who can't respect the fact that this isn't based on competition. So just let it go.

Ruru
Jul 20, 2008, 12:05 PM
2 hours till start time.

i havent had time this weekend to play so looking for a psycho wand [B] was only about 5 hours long since i was busy or sleeping lol, but from the looks of things you've obtained enough "prizes" with people's help so it should be ok.

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 12:09 PM
2 hours till start time.

i havent had time this weekend to play so looking for a psycho wand [B] was only about 5 hours long since i was busy or sleeping lol, but from the looks of things you've obtained enough "prizes" with people's help so it should be ok.

Thanks, though. I appreciate the thought. You're right though, plenty of prizes to go around. ^___^ Make sure you take part in the raffle.

Rust
Jul 20, 2008, 12:10 PM
I just realised... I'll need an invite to join.
I don't have access to a single lobby with Rust. :wacko:

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 12:12 PM

That's okay, I'll meet you in Parum when the event starts.

Ruru
Jul 20, 2008, 12:24 PM
thanks but i dont need to take prizes lol. both my FT and AF have everything i already want/need (soloing...)
save the prizes for people that need or want them, but again, thanks.

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 12:26 PM
thanks but i dont need to take prizes lol. both my FT and AF have everything i already want/need (soloing...)
save the prizes for people that need or want them, but again, thanks.

Okie dokie, then. ^___^

CelestialBlade
Jul 20, 2008, 01:11 PM
If Pipiruu doesn't take you, I have your card, I'll give you a lift.

Mieh
Jul 20, 2008, 01:22 PM
. . .

Also, everyone is invited to this event, as I've stated many times. It's not possible to be rude by coming into an open-community event. However, like I said previously, if you enjoy soloing then this event really isn't for you. If you really have such a competitive personality, this event isn't for you.

It's about meeting new people, making new friends. No one wants the drama., and I'd rather not have anyone there who can't respect the fact that this isn't based on competition. So just let it go.

Pipiruu...

It is possible to enjoy both soloing 'and' community events such as these.

DreXxiN may not have wanted to attend this particular event at the time he wrote his first post in the thread, but in the short time I've known him I've found him to be generally personable and willing to go with the flow of a gathering, provided something specific draws him there.

I've also found he can be slightly more than a bit brash at trying times, inviting the patience of others, just as others sometimes invite DreXxiN's patience in this fashion.

I for one will be glad to see him there if he comes, just as glad as I'll be knowing the event went well.

... my two cents on competition mirror PSU's inability to provide [a max leveled group with any skill] a challenge worth keeping alive for. I will do the OP a service by not elaborating on a potentially beaten to death subject though, so if anyone would like to discuss competition in PSU in general, feel free to drop me a PM.

It's 40 minutes to start time, and it's time for me to pre-event chill, so I wish all of you the best of times in Paracabana Coast and both elsewhere in Guhral and everywhere,

~Mieh

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 01:39 PM
Pipiruu...

It is possible to enjoy both soloing 'and' community events such as these.

DreXxiN may not have wanted to attend this particular event at the time he wrote his first post in the thread, but in the short time I've known him I've found him to be generally personable and willing to go with the flow of a gathering, provided something specific draws him there.

I've also found he can be slightly more than a bit brash at trying times, inviting the patience of others, just as others sometimes invite DreXxiN's patience in this fashion.

I for one will be glad to see him there if he comes, just as glad as I'll be knowing the event went well.

... my two cents on competition mirror PSU's inability to provide [a max leveled group with any skill] a challenge worth keeping alive for. I will do the OP a service by not elaborating on a potentially beaten to death subject though, so if anyone would like to discuss competition in PSU in general, feel free to drop me a PM.

It's 40 minutes to start time, and it's time for me to pre-event chill, so I wish all of you the best of times in Paracabana Coast and both elsewhere in Guhral and everywhere,

~Mieh

Never said soloing is bad, but if you prefer to solo then why come to a social gathering?

As far as Drex, I'm not judging him at all nor do I care to. He came off as very rude and combative, therefore he received a not-so-warm response. If you care for him, that's fine, that's great, I'm happy! He's Seo's boyfriend, so I'm sure he's a good person. ^_^ But the thing is, if this is how he's going to be, I'd rather not have him at my event.

But again, it's open to all who wish to come and I would in no way "ban" him from it. I just ask for respect, respect for this event, and the people who attend. That's the only thing I ask.

Kizeragi
Jul 20, 2008, 04:57 PM
Looks like I can't make it, my PS2 died on me yesterday, and dad won't let me use his Laptop. My PC can't run PSU either. :/
Hope everything goes well for you guys though. ^^

Kylie
Jul 20, 2008, 06:18 PM
Enjoyable event. ^^ It didn't have any conflict, and I enjoyed myself.

Dragwind
Jul 20, 2008, 06:44 PM
It was pleasurable, very nice to see many other PSOW people there.

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks everyone for coming. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I really enjoyed meeting you all and watching everyones wacky antics. I'll post screenshots once I get them together.

Again, thanks to everyone who came and made the event a blast!

Cracka_J
Jul 20, 2008, 06:49 PM
Same here, nice meeting a bunch of peeps I had only talked to on the forums before. Much more enjoyable the the standard 3 hours of sunday soloing.

I think the best part was getting a bunch of new cards for ACTUAL ACTIVE PLAYERS instead of people that rarely come on anymore. I sorted all you guys out to your own priority so it'll be easy to remember everyone I met up with at the event. If any of you peeps ever need someone reliable to get some games in with, feel free to send me a mail.

Also the random spur of the moment events (aka follow rambo & party in pedabird) were awesome. Rambo is a bit "enthusiastic" to put it nicely, but he runs our ventrilo server and is actually a pretty chill guy. I hope nobody took him too seriously ;)

I had a great time, and again, nice to meet all of you!

Rust
Jul 20, 2008, 06:57 PM
I took some screenshots as well, I'll post them later too.
Got a shitload of cards too (almost doubled the number of them :wacko:) and I had fun on this.

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 06:58 PM
Most of my screenshots aren't that good, but this one is my absolute favorite.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4892/rappymx9.jpg

CelestialBlade
Jul 20, 2008, 07:20 PM
This event was a blast! It was nice having a relaxing time, meeting people and comparing swimwear :3 We have such an amazing community here, and events like these really highlight it.

Excellent job on your first event, Pipiruu!

And now, my screens. There's 38 that I picked out to post here, so, prepare XD

[spoiler-box]http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer01.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer02.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer03.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer04.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer05.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer06.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer07.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer08.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer09.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer10.jpg[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer11.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer12.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer13.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer14.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer15.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer16.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer17.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer18.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer19.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer20.jpg[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer21.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer22.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer23.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer24.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer25.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer26.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer27.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer28.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer29.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer30.jpg[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer31.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer32.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer33.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer34.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer35.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer36.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer37.jpg

http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer38.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Pipiruu
Jul 20, 2008, 07:26 PM
Somehow, I knew Chelsea would have the screenshots covered. XD

I can't believe there're quite a few of me in there! I was so busy with mails, cards, and sorting things out with people that I really didn't get much of a chance to dance around and stuff. I didn't really have dinner other then those ribs I nibbled on. XD

Well, I'm so glad so many of you had fun and have a new card list, I really truly am@ It means a lot to me.

Congratulations to Macadamian Nut, Sexual Favors, and Neith for winning the raffle!

edit: So many typos, I'm really out of it.

Rayokarna
Jul 20, 2008, 07:33 PM
Here are mine.

[spoiler-box]

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_203747_000.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_203756_001.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_212616_005.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_213021_006.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_214747_007.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_215442_008.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_215637_010.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_225004_011.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Rayokarna/psu20080720_225105_012.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

CelestialBlade
Jul 20, 2008, 07:33 PM
I'm a screenshot whore ^_^

Yeah, you got a lot of screens because Kimmy is cute :3 Also made sure to get tons of me and my lovable Seo~

Dragwind
Jul 20, 2008, 07:52 PM
Very nice pictures. I'll try to get some of mine uploaded tomorrow as well.

Ami~
Jul 20, 2008, 08:50 PM
I totally loved this event. It just goes to show how us people on the PC/PS2 side though small, we can still have fun! It was really a great way to meet new people. I got a bunch of new cards so my list is more lively :D

all in all I had a really fun time ^^

here are some of my screenies =D

okay, back to my hiatus now XD

[spoiler-box]
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_150059_001.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_152411_006.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_153849_007.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_155954_009.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_160316_010.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_161842_011.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_162208_012.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_163113_014.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_164317_017.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_165458_023.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_165527_028.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_173703_032.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_174724_033.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_180013_035.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_182342_036.jpg[/spoiler-box]

CelestialBlade
Jul 20, 2008, 09:15 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_161842_011.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_164317_017.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_165527_028.jpg
These are my favorites, awesome shots Ami!

Fure_Rakune
Jul 20, 2008, 09:37 PM
Oh man, major :<
Why do I neglect the bottom half of the main forum page, I didnt know about this till I saw the pictures in the screenshot thread.
Dammit, and I was on for a good while today!
:<
I know a couple of you's have my card, Im thoroughly cutting my eyes at you.

Rust
Jul 20, 2008, 10:02 PM
[spoiler-box]http://www.layer-infinity.net/seraphzero/psu/summer06.jpg[/spoiler-box]

O-M-G, f*ck that !

*pulls out the neuralizer* :wacko:

[spoiler-box]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/Ami_Public/Summer%20Social/psu20080720_165527_028.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Ya mah niggah YO !

Ruru
Jul 20, 2008, 11:22 PM
well that was fun sorry i took off a bit early but i did enjoy. glad to meet "new" people and get more cards and maybe new friends, hope to see you all in game again soon.

MaximusLight
Jul 20, 2008, 11:31 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG GGG!

Why did I have to miss all the pretty women in bikinis!

;;_;;

Wait did I say that out loud?

>_>
<_<

I hope the next PSOW event is at a time I can come :(

SuperRygar
Jul 20, 2008, 11:53 PM
bah, i missed it :(

got any plans for another? i have a few ideas brewing for games/contests, id love to help out

Ezodagrom
Jul 21, 2008, 05:10 AM
I wish I could have come, but SEGA still doesn't let me subscribe (they don't even answer to the support ticket thingies) >.>

Rayokarna
Jul 21, 2008, 05:19 AM
I wish I could have come, but SEGA still doesn't let me subscribe (they don't even answer to the support ticket thingies) >.>

What issue do you have?

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 05:34 AM
I overall enjoyed the event too. I wish we could of done more, but for what it was, it wasn't bad.
I do wish the beach was like that 24/7 sadly ^^;
I have screenies! .... On DreX's computer that is.
*Hmmm*
Maybe I should upload them today? -posts in the screenshot thread-

I really like the one with Chels and I too! <3 Thanks Ami!

Ail
Jul 21, 2008, 05:40 AM
funny event and very nice screenshots ^^

Lena is kinda shy in situations like that, but she also like to have fun so.. :bunny:

and she is in a lot of screens :3 *me happy* \(^-^)/

Ezodagrom
Jul 21, 2008, 06:57 AM
What issue do you have?

This:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=83506

x_X

Rust
Jul 21, 2008, 08:38 AM
I have one more important question about your problem, in which language is your help.sega.com site set ? 'cause I noticed I have way less categories in which to fill in support ticket on the french / EU version than on the US one. First, I sent in a ticket on the FR one, and after two weeks of silence, I closed the ticket myself, copypasta'd its content, and opened a new ticket on the US side, which has got a reply within the next day ; so... since I never got a reply from the EU former support site for the error 065 issue, I'm not sure they are very reliable for any billing-site related issue, at least. :disapprove:

My screens soon ; I'm busy digging for goods in the Otherworld to bring them back to town before the zombies attack. :wacko:

Rust
Jul 21, 2008, 09:49 AM
Sorry for double posting, but here are mines.

[spoiler-box]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3577/psu20080720220832001em3.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5526/psu20080720220938002uj9.jpg
[spoiler-box]Rappy Love

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3674/psu20080720222038003iz6.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6885/psu20080720224250005hp3.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9029/psu20080720224717007bx8.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7563/psu20080720224738008qb0.jpg
[spoiler-box]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6465/psu20080720225500009sm0.jpg[/spoiler-box]
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8712/psu20080720225541012no7.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7172/psu20080720225659013jz5.jpg
[spoiler-box]Poor lonely Rayo... é_è

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1445/psu20080720225706014yw5.jpg[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Yeah, I took a shitload of those, since it was almost the only thing I could do at that very moment. :wacko:

[spoiler-box]http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5744/psu20080720233420016fc1.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/8255/psu20080720233423017ov9.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9269/psu20080720233444018ma5.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3836/psu20080720233505019wj9.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1018/psu20080720233646020zz9.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/716/psu20080720233648021iv2.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5892/psu20080720233953023bs3.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1760/psu20080720234156025fp5.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9793/psu20080720234234026uh2.jpg[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]Rappy gangbang ~(0v0)~
[spoiler-box]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3283/psu20080721002611028bz1.jpg[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Astarin
Jul 21, 2008, 10:55 AM
Aww. Looks like this was a lot of fun... shame that I had another summer party to attend. This one didn't have a pool. Or daiquiris. So, yeah.

But I'd love to see more of these. By all accounts, players had a lot of fun chatting with each other.

CelestialBlade
Jul 21, 2008, 11:20 AM
Oh god the gangbang ;_; Poor me. Are you *sure* it was just "petting"?

Great shots Rust, I'm amazed I'm in so many of them XD

Kylie
Jul 21, 2008, 11:25 AM
Aww. Looks like this was a lot of fun... shame that I had another summer party to attend. This one didn't have a pool. Or daiquiris. So, yeah.

But I'd love to see more of these. By all accounts, players had a lot of fun chatting with each other.
I was there!... The whole time! :(

Noblewine
Jul 21, 2008, 11:58 AM
I missed it sorry guys. ><

Ail
Jul 21, 2008, 12:00 PM
ahah funny shots Rust xD

Pipiruu
Jul 21, 2008, 12:47 PM
I love the screenshots, it's good to see that everyone had such a good time.

I also counted the all-in-one rappy suit screenshot as a group photo, it just couldn't get any better--or unique--than that. XD

Again, thank you all for coming and enjoy your brand new card lists!

For those who missed this event, don't worry, there will definitely be another get-together. I may or may not be the host, but I'll make sure to be there to hang out with you all. Especially to see more of the insanity~

Keep your eyes peeled for the next one, you're invited. ^____^

Ruru
Jul 21, 2008, 12:56 PM
nice screencaps everyone. i was surprised to see myself in a few of these lol. i didn't do much but sit and dance and talk about pokemon >.>;

Rust
Jul 21, 2008, 01:34 PM
Oh god the gangbang ;_; Poor me. Are you *sure* it was just "petting"?

Great shots Rust, I'm amazed I'm in so many of them XD

I never said it was about petting. You even screened me saying I would sponsor. :wacko:

As for the number of screenshots you're in, I guess that's probably both because you somehow always managed to sneak in and also because IMA stAlkIn joO lulZZ !11&§!!one!1eleven!!§

*terrifying shadow with water-, fire- and instakill-proof suit behind you ! ~(0v0)~*

Looking forward to next social event, whoever hosts it.
I'm a lobby whore, as my poor character level states it.

Seority
Sep 2, 2008, 03:46 AM
Why is this STILL stickied? ;>>

CelestialBlade
Sep 2, 2008, 08:34 AM
Why is this STILL stickied? ;>>
Because it was awesome. Why do stickied events bother you so much o_o

Sidney
Sep 2, 2008, 11:30 PM
I think she's still bitter/upset that her Wedding Event didn't get stickied... ^^;
(I remember there was a mini-drama about this before, I think) Methinks it's time to get over it.

Syl
Sep 2, 2008, 11:42 PM
I think she's still bitter/upset that her Wedding Event didn't get stickied... ^^;
(I remember there was a mini-drama about this before, I think) Methinks it's time to get over it.

Couldn't have hit the head on that any harder :wacko:

inb4OMGUGUYSNEEDTOCHILLOUT

Seority
Sep 3, 2008, 05:20 AM
The event is over.
WHY is it still stickied?
WHY does it need attention?
Answer me these and maybe I'd be less concerned? lol
And I don't care about that. What's past is past. What's done is done. And this event is DONE.

Rust
Sep 3, 2008, 07:51 AM
Well, I don't think being stickied in the Player Matchup section gives that much of a spotlight.
If you build a restaurant in the desert, even if you have low prices, special offers and big ligthing signs, it's still in the desert you know. :wacko:

I don't even pay attention to what is stickied ; I only browse through PSU General and Fan Works, and use the User CP for subscribed threads, since the vBulletin version of the boards.

DreXxiN
Sep 3, 2008, 11:53 AM
What? This is bullshit. My desert restaurant serves ice cold spring water.. *Sigh*. I guess I'll move.

Our wedding event should have been sticked yes, but we didn't really ask because we didn't think it was that easy XD.

That event was DOPE.

This even however, kind of made me cry since the host was gone over half the time and retained some of the rarz, and distributed them extremely unevenly lol.

*Never contributes expensive boards again until the host has experience*

I'm sorry to say, but it's less of an event than GBR is XD. It was cool socializing, but putting some random raffle in and telling people to go to one lobby and calling it a day isn't an event.

( I didn't really cry)

Again, not meaning to be harsh about this, it was fun hiding in Rust. =].

CelestialBlade
Sep 3, 2008, 12:14 PM
This even however, kind of made me cry since the host was gone over half the time and retained some of the rarz, and distributed them extremely unevenly lol.

*Never contributes expensive boards again until the host has experience*

I'm sorry to say, but it's less of an event than GBR is XD. It was cool socializing, but putting some random raffle in and telling people to go to one lobby and calling it a day isn't an event.
People enjoyed it though, I still hear people going around talking about it. Stuff like "oh hey we met at Summer Social :D" still abounds.

I know you're not whining about it, but who's to say what an event is? I think the lighthearted atmosphere of the event helped make it so successful. While your definition of event mostly pertains to effectiveness at the game, which is perfectly fine, this event highlighted the social/fashion aspect of the game. It's no less of an event than any other, it's just a conflict of definition. And amount of effort put into something doesn't really determine anything either, since this event seemed to be just as popular as yours was.

And it was announced pretty early on that prizes would be distributed in raffle fashion. I knew about it when I contributed my pile of boards. She's planning another event, so now she already has prizes for it. Me and Seo both said that what we contributed was just junk we weren't ever going to use anyway, so big deal. And she was gone because she wasn't at her own house, and was struggling with a slower computer at the time. Not her fault.

Sorry for the essay, just clearing possible misconceptions up ^_^

DreXxiN
Sep 3, 2008, 12:18 PM
Sorry for the essay, just clearing possible misconceptions up ^_^

I didn't see a fashion contest or anything there, lol.. By your definition, PSU itself is an event. People walk around playing how they want, doing whatever they want and dressing up how they want.

I didn't say it wasn't an enjoyable experience, I said that by definition, it's not exactly an event :)

Yes, sometimes my competitive nature does get the better side of me, but you know as well as I do chelsea, that I don't have to always be "OMGLEETEST" and can have lots of fun with you guys and enjoy myself as well.

What kind of turned me away from this event in the first place is the fact that she said "People who want to flaunt e-peen's or elitist are not welcome."

Well you drove away everyone that enjoys to compete in the game.

It's kind of like saying "Well, anyone who is a latino or african american is not welcome because usually, they cause the high crime rate."

CelestialBlade
Sep 3, 2008, 12:36 PM
*shrug* Boils down to a matter of opinion, I suppose. I agree the "elitist" line could have been worded much better, but I took it moreso as a way of saying "don't expect a hardcore competitive event out of this, please." But yes, that should have been said more outright. No big deal now.

It was an organized gathering of people with small contests held during the time period, that works as an event for me. And technically yes, PSU is indeed one huge long event ^_^ The boring real world is the downtime! Where you have to go back to low job-hunting rates and substandard money drops :(

DreXxiN
Sep 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
I'm sure her intentions weren't terrible. I don't think she wanted to offend anyone, I just think she stored in her brain that elitist were a small minority group that wouldn't bother looking at these social event threads anyway. A "Behind your back" sort of motive.

Regardless, I'm up for new events. And whatever happened to the RP group? I really wanted that to NOT die. I barely got to roleplay on here ._.

Seority
Sep 3, 2008, 12:41 PM
No one has answered as to why this still needs to be stickied...

DreXxiN
Sep 3, 2008, 12:46 PM
Guess it's just not worth the effort to take it down. *Shrugs* Lazy forum mods? XD.

DRAGWINDGTFOVERHERE

Seority
Sep 3, 2008, 12:56 PM
-le sigh-
You're probably right too.
It kinda bad business when a new comer see's this.
"Oh hey, this is stickied must be important.
Oh this looks fun! When is it- Oh... It's already been over...
For a month! @_@' What a waste of time...
Why is this still stickied anyway?" -leaves-

Oh wells...

Rust
Sep 3, 2008, 01:07 PM
Regardless, I'm up for new events. And whatever happened to the RP group? I really wanted that to NOT die. I barely got to roleplay on here ._.

Dunno, I have about ten cards from that RP thread, and I've seen none of them online since the end of MAG, besides Xieveral from times to times. :|

Dragwind
Sep 22, 2008, 04:13 AM
Guess it's just not worth the effort to take it down. *Shrugs* Lazy forum mods? XD.

DRAGWINDGTFOVERHERE

I'm not the mod for this area, so I can't handle matters here. Use the report button if you think something is wrong.