PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 looking for farming buddy

cel
Jul 16, 2008, 04:01 PM
hiya! I'm looking for a farming buddy. duh, right? To be more specific, I'm looking for someone to farm stuff with for S and S2 runs. This is really just for fun and profit!

what is a farming buddy? well, in this case, it would be like a person who (obviously we'd have to get along to be buddies) comes with me on a crusade to farm, or "hunt" to use your lingo, random items. I have a few friends whom I already do this with as it is, and I have a decent array of items and a stable budget, so unless you want references or some shit, you should not have any worries in terms of trusting me to keep my end of the bargain.

What do I mean when I say 'my end of the bargain? easy.

whatever drops, we sell, and we split the sale value 50/50.

that's it!

every item is fair game. Anything currently selling at over 1 million meseta , no matter how much either you or me might want it, gets put up for sale immediately once we agree on a price. There will be NO TRADING WHATSOEVER. I cannot overemphasize this. Should I want the item, I will pay for it by giving you one half, or 50%, of the current market value. You can do the exact same thing - just give me 50% of the meseta it's worth, and it's all yours. Pretty fair isn't it? I have a few people I do this already with. It works out wonderfully and everyone truly wins.

Please leave a message on my BB at my room. Character name = nottellingyou, if you are interested. A player shop search should do the trick. I'll reply, delete your message, and we can do a quick interview and trial run, and answer each other's questions should they arise.

What am I looking for in the prospective individual? Well, there are a few things I should say to ensure we are a good interpersonal match for each other.

1. Please, if you are under 18, don't ask because it just won't work.
2. It'd be nice if you enjoy and produce humor, especially of the crass kind. it'd be additionally nice if you are an FKL'er.
3. If you are REALLY into items and stuff like that, like you constantly and incessantly say that you 'need' this or 'need' that, I'd rather you didn't. Same goes for bragging and if all you think about is how unlucky you are or similar 'woe is me' types of mindsets. This is for profit, but it's also for fun!

You should know though, that if you join me and you fuck me over at one time or another, that I will drop the internet hammer on you and maybe do some other mean retaliatory things. You wouldn't really want to cause internets drama, do ya?

I look forward to meeting you!

found someone. thanks for looking