PDA

View Full Version : Mission at Il Cabo Base?

Ogni-XR21
Jul 17, 2008, 02:07 PM
Wasn't there a mission in an update in june that started at Il Cabo Base? Or did I get something wrong? Because I just went there and there are no missions available at either counter...

EspioKaos
Jul 17, 2008, 02:08 PM
Right now, no missions begin for us at Il Cabo. (A future update will add one, however.)

autumn
Jul 17, 2008, 02:09 PM
Il Cabo, is that the Magashi mission?

Ogni-XR21
Jul 17, 2008, 02:10 PM
Oh, my bad.

Thanks for the quick info!

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 02:11 PM
none that i know, of although i did manage to get forest of illusion there after the lonely laboratory mission.

also as a note, the forest of illusion mission showed up as yellow when in the il cabo lobby. i thought that was weird. any reason it would show up as yellow and not red?

EspioKaos
Jul 17, 2008, 02:12 PM
Il Cabo, is that the Magashi mission?

Yup. "Remaining Blades" or "Bequeathed Blades" or however they end up localizing the name.

gryphonvii
Jul 17, 2008, 02:39 PM
Proably gonna be something like sharp stick
I don't trust their localizations after egg thieves.

joefro
Jul 17, 2008, 03:25 PM
none that i know, of although i did manage to get forest of illusion there after the lonely laboratory mission.

also as a note, the forest of illusion mission showed up as yellow when in the il cabo lobby. i thought that was weird. any reason it would show up as yellow and not red?

That's interesting. I've only ever seen it in red. Maybe it was a secret update?

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 03:47 PM
no it's been red after that. it might just have been because it was in the il cabo lobby and no other missions are there yet. but it was the only time i've ever seen it in yellow.