PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Attack G Event?

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 02:20 PM
Is Maximum Attack G Event coming back out?
When are we going to get are Rewards for the Maximum Attack G Event?
It has be over a munth know. So when is it ever come out.

Meta77
Jul 17, 2008, 02:24 PM
silly person you should know by now mags not coming back. xD

Kadajenova
Jul 17, 2008, 02:27 PM
MAG definitly won't come back 100% sure. And I'm 99,9999999% sure we won't get any updates this month. SEGAC is on "LAZY MODE" atm.

darkante
Jul 17, 2008, 02:30 PM
Well ,the rewards seems to be unknown at the moment.
But i sure do think it should be here by now.

Segac as always takes postponing as to be their only enjoyment in life.
Because they are sooooooo lazy....>.>

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 02:31 PM
Then why did is say it was coming back?

And when are we going to get the Rewards for the Maximum Attack G Event?

Danny_Dark
Jul 17, 2008, 02:33 PM
Don't get Your hopes up, but...

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 02:35 PM
MAG event is up in the air. they wont say whether or not for sure we're getting it back. most people think we wont.

the MAG rewards are also up in the air right now. no info on when we'll get them, but these we are sure to get. when? idunno.

Kadajenova
Jul 17, 2008, 02:39 PM
MAG event is up in the air. they wont say whether or not for sure we're getting it back. most people think we wont.

the MAG rewards are also up in the air right now. no info on when we'll get them, but these we are sure to get. when? idunno.

We will get rewards probably next year

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 02:40 PM
Here is the link it sed thay where coming back. .:: Log in to check your private messages ::.

Update: MAG Extension is planned for June

Phantasy Star Universe Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic
chillaura
Site Admin

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:32 pm Post subject: Update: MAG Extension is planned for June

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are unable to provide the Maximum Attack G extension tonight as promised. While we still would like to run the extension for those who were unable to fully participate in the four week event due to our billing problems, we now have to adjust our plans and see how this will affect our schedule for new content.

We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you.

SEGA and Sonic Team are still working on the billing system, as well as many other PSU and network issues, and we are trying to get an official statement from SEGA management for you.

-ChillAura

chillaura
Site Admin

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now planning the two week Maximum Attack G extension for sometime in late June, and this will not delay other June content updates. The Maximum Attack G rewards will be delayed until after the 2nd MAG event.

-ChillAura

If it don't com back I don't care at least give us are Rewards.
If not that is a buch of crap.

darkante
Jul 17, 2008, 02:42 PM

"Guardians, iīm here to announce that the rewards from MAG event will be activated year 2010.
Again, we are sorry for any delay because we are monkeys."

My kind of thinking about Segac. XD

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 02:44 PM
Here is the link it sed thay where coming back. .:: Log in to check your private messages ::.

Update: MAG Extension is planned for June

Phantasy Star Universe Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic
chillaura
Site Admin

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:32 pm Post subject: Update: MAG Extension is planned for June

We are unable to provide the Maximum Attack G extension tonight as promised. While we still would like to run the extension for those who were unable to fully participate in the four week event due to our billing problems, we now have to adjust our plans and see how this will affect our schedule for new content.

We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you.

SEGA and Sonic Team are still working on the billing system, as well as many other PSU and network issues, and we are trying to get an official statement from SEGA management for you.

-ChillAura

chillaura
Site Admin

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 am Post subject:

We are now planning the two week Maximum Attack G extension for sometime in late June, and this will not delay other June content updates. The Maximum Attack G rewards will be delayed until after the 2nd MAG event.

-ChillAura

If it don't com back I don't care at least give us are Rewards.
If not that is a buch of crap.

they've stated later that they haven't been given the go ahead to bring it back. even the GM's dont know for sure if/when we will get MAG 2.

they will give us the rewards i'm sure as soon as they know if we are getting MAG 2 back or not for sure.

"Guardians, iīm here to announce that the rewards from MAG event will be activated year 2010.
Again, we are sorry for any delay because we are monkeys."

My kind of thinking about Segac. XD

lol

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 02:46 PM
I say thay should give us are rewards longe time ago.

Danny_Dark
Jul 17, 2008, 02:48 PM
Come on, were getting the MAG Rewards soon enough...(September...2009...maybe).

Kadajenova
Jul 17, 2008, 02:49 PM
Maybe we should all immigrate to JP server, no delay, 1 maintenance every 3 months ect...

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 02:49 PM
the way evry thing is going I would not dout it.

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 02:52 PM
we'll get them at some point. i'd say be patient but i can understand how long all of us have been waiting so i'll skip that.

ashley50
Jul 17, 2008, 02:58 PM
patience, all we can do is wait. Talking about it over and over again won't do any good...

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 03:01 PM
I know but.
When thay promes us somthing and it don't go throw make me not to happy.
when I wasted my time on doing those misson and get nothing to show for it . That is not cool.

O and we are paying how much a moth to play this. My point.

Ezodagrom
Jul 17, 2008, 03:17 PM
This is why there's the possibility of MAG being canceled:

We have brought up the possibility of canceling the extension and bringing you the rewards sooner, but we only want to do that if it will improve our update schedule for other content and events. We are discussing this with Sonic Team and will see if anything can be done at this point.

-Chill

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=943829#943829

But the last "news" about MAG extension are:

Yeah I definitely did not confirm MAG on July 18, I told people repeatedly that we do not have any solid updates scheduled and this was still only a maybe.

-Chill

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=958750#958750

and this:

Still no news. Although an update is possible, we will have to wait until the server move is complete before we can know for sure.

-ChillAura

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=963497#963497

hangoutWMWO
Jul 17, 2008, 03:24 PM
Well all i have to say is if theres no maintinence{spellcheck} tonight and it doesnt get brought back tommorow im going to PSO BB (SEGAC IS SO LAZY!!!!!!!!!)

Bolvyn
Jul 17, 2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the Info.

Ezodagrom

Alizarin
Jul 17, 2008, 03:48 PM
Maybe, waiting, probably, we'll look into it, hopefully, expecting, possibly.

I'm not going to care about any announcements or update notices if the above words appear in them. All I really want now is definite answers, answers to why these things are delayed. I would also prefer confirmed update notices after they actually implement the updates and have them properly working, making it a pleasant surprise rather than an expected disappointment.

All I am seeing now is "Hold on, let me ask to my supervisor/manager" and the supervisor/manager is on vacation. On a remote island. No calls.

doomkilledu
Jul 17, 2008, 10:29 PM
it would be great if they brought MAG back...then i can finally experience the MAG event that everyone is so loving about

darkante
Jul 18, 2008, 11:22 AM
Maybe, waiting, probably, we'll look into it, hopefully, expecting, possibly.

I'm not going to care about any announcements or update notices if the above words appear in them. All I really want now is definite answers, answers to why these things are delayed. I would also prefer confirmed update notices after they actually implement the updates and have them properly working, making it a pleasant surprise rather than an expected disappointment.

All I am seeing now is "Hold on, let me ask to my supervisor/manager" and the supervisor/manager is on vacation. On a remote island. No calls.

Yes, i prefer sneaky update more. That way, they can announce bla bla has been implented during maintence without any false hope and probably would have dragged more people to stay.

Kylie
Jul 18, 2008, 11:40 AM
I think it would be more hurtful to bring it back now than to not to. Most people have already given up on it and just want to move forward, and we want our damn rewards already. :lol:

AlliThePally
Jul 18, 2008, 11:48 AM
Ive given up hope on gettting anything anymore. I was hoping that with the move they would so SOMETHING but nope >>

Darius_Drake
Jul 18, 2008, 12:19 PM
I think it would be more hurtful to bring it back now than to not to. Most people have already given up on it and just want to move forward, and we want our damn rewards already. :lol:

Yeah, but more than ever some of us do want a chance to earn a Sange. We definitely don't think Sega will look at us and out of consideration reward us with it as a gesture that they are sorry for the delays and errors we have been dealing with recently.

darkante
Jul 18, 2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah, but more than ever some of us do want a chance to earn a Sange. We definitely don't think Sega will look at us and out of consideration reward us with it as a gesture that they are sorry for the delays and errors we have been dealing with recently.

IMO, thatīs the least they can do and just give us the S2 version of expansion missions. They fucking owe us something great for all this delays and errors and generally retarded lies.

Darius_Drake
Jul 18, 2008, 12:35 PM
IMO, thatīs the least they can do and just give us the S2 version of expansion missions. They fucking owe us something great for all this delays and errors and generally retarded lies.

I 100% agree with you. I just don't have faith that they will do it. Don't get me wrong I still love the game and I am waiting for the master classes, but I think we will get an apology and the scheduled updates without any compensation for the inconvenience.

Kylie
Jul 18, 2008, 01:35 PM
Yeah, but more than ever some of us do want a chance to earn a Sange. We definitely don't think Sega will look at us and out of consideration reward us with it as a gesture that they are sorry for the delays and errors we have been dealing with recently.Best case scenario would be to just give us everything and move on.

S.T.K
Jul 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
its been longer than a month.. lol
but i didnt even expect it to be here today, so i aint sweatin it

amtalx
Jul 20, 2008, 04:22 PM
Best case scenario would be to just give us everything and move on. an extra week of 3* luck.

It be fixed.

Orin654
Jul 20, 2008, 06:23 PM
Ive got over 20 boards i need to synth and there all waiting for the % bonus. Hurry the hell up Sega

Dirkster111
Jul 20, 2008, 06:33 PM
Ive got over 20 boards i need to synth and there all waiting for the % bonus. Hurry the hell up Sega

And.....a ton of grinders A and S rank.

Snake Jutsu
Jul 20, 2008, 06:36 PM
o come on guys give sega a chance Everyone makes mistakes :) look at the dreamcast i belive in them i dont trust them but i belive in them

Magitek_X
Jul 20, 2008, 07:07 PM
o come on guys give sega a chance Everyone makes mistakes :) look at the rampant dreamcast game piracy, the sega saturn, the 32X, Shadow with guns, Werewolf Sonic, Sonic with a sword, PSO character deleting, Error 065...

Fixed.

Turb0
Jul 20, 2008, 10:50 PM
I say we screw the extension and get ALL the rewards for at least a month, as well as the Neudaiz GBR and 140 cap ASAP. Knowing sega, this won't happen but it would actually work imo. Just imagine all of that in one update.:o

Adriano
Jul 20, 2008, 11:12 PM
ROLLBACK TO BETA!

RobTrance
Jul 20, 2008, 11:39 PM
I'm not too bothered about MAG coming back or not, but if it is coming back they're going to reset individual kill counts. kinda lame for those who worked hard at it, will they still be getting they're reward?

Turb0
Jul 21, 2008, 12:11 AM
Yeah, that's kind of the point: To give the 065'd people a chance to get a spread needle. They're not going to take those away from the people who already earned it in MAG1, there would just be 1000 total instead of 500.

Suraku
Jul 21, 2008, 12:26 AM
Well their hq has gotten a downgrade...

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/Mellvore/2675058341_a481e305dd.jpg

the 3rd and 4th floor

I bet someone will sig this...

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 12:34 AM
wait is that for real

gratefulgriz
Jul 21, 2008, 12:56 AM
Has anyone sued yet??

gratefulgriz
Jul 21, 2008, 12:59 AM
considering MAG was the biggest events this year, its sad to witness Segas inability to help the player base