PDA

View Full Version : cant we just have fun?

xgp
Jul 17, 2008, 11:05 PM
i have seen pll tacking about psu not nameing pll not shaing is not posble but last not put psu in a grve jast yet its still 1 of the funest onlline i have played and i no its the same for athers.

i no the mag thing has pll in a shoot first ask later state of mind but look at all the new ool stuff comeing out if we jast stick togather ps2/pc and 360 all of us.

we do bater as a grup thin jast 1 set of pll as mag can atast ( alltho it was cand of a war but still ther was and is some comrider )

I AM NOT TRING TO START SOMEING I AM JAST SAYING IT IS AND WILL GET BATER AS WE GO BUT AS IN ALL THINGS THERE R GOING TO B BUMPS WE JAST HIT BIG ONES THATS ALL

Delete
Jul 17, 2008, 11:07 PM
Ohhhh my bad, i wasnt meaning it to be funny though. My appologies.
First time ive seen him post actually, and i usually dont read everyones sig.

RedMussel
Jul 17, 2008, 11:09 PM
IS this English?
Just kidding, i understand ya, i think.

Read his sig..

Syl
Jul 17, 2008, 11:14 PM
i have seen people talking about psu not naming people. Not saying it's not possible but lets not put psu in its grave just yet. It's still 1 of the funnest online games i have played and i know it's the same for others.

I know the MAG thing has people in a shoot first ask later state of mind but look at all the new cool stuff coming out. If we just stick together, ps2/pc and 360, all of us.

We do better as a group. Think just 1 set of people as MAG can at last ( although it was kind of a war but still there was and is some comradeship )

I AM NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING I AM JUST SAYING IT IS AND WILL GET BETTER AS WE GO BUT AS IN ALL THINGS THERE ARE GOING TO BE BUMPS WE JUST HIT BIG ONES THAT“S ALL

Just fixing it. If people are going to flame OP, at least do it for his logic and not just to be a LOL DIKK

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jul 17, 2008, 11:15 PM
I think understand you. :)

But TBH, I could care less whether MAG comes back or not.

I just want updates. >_<
I haven't been playing this game for weeks.

And it usually takes alot more than just lack of updates to keep me from playing.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 17, 2008, 11:17 PM
I still have hope

Sorta...

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 11:17 PM
people will complain its inevitable. we're all getting along its just SEGA we're upset with ^^

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jul 17, 2008, 11:18 PM
I still have hope

Sorta...

I do too.
But if worst comes to worst, I'll just get the PSP game.

Delete
Jul 17, 2008, 11:18 PM
Hey xgp, are you on 360? I feel bad, even though i wasnt joking, and i could give ya a weapon or something.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 17, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hes in PS2/PC

xgp
Jul 17, 2008, 11:21 PM
Hey xgp, are you on 360? I feel bad, even though i wasnt joking, and i could give ya a weapon or something.

dood u r not the first one and will not b the last its no big but ty for the opalge some pll ho have done that refusd to

but lasts get back on subjact

Zarode
Jul 17, 2008, 11:25 PM
Well, the point of a game is to have fun. If you aren't having fun, either do something (most people choose the easiest way out, complaining) or just leave it be, OR just leave it for something else.

Too bad most people are complaining too much to figure this out. *shrugs*

But you do have a point.

Delete
Jul 17, 2008, 11:45 PM
Well, going back on topic, i do agree with ya. Psu is fun and since im just starting a newman, its gonna be even better.About Mag though, i dont mind or care if it comes back. Just like everyone else though, i just want the rewards because alot of us have been waiting patiently.
Even the amy and knuckles havent come out yet. Yet i still enjoy this game because it still owns, lol.

Kinako78
Jul 17, 2008, 11:48 PM
We're supposed to get Amy and Knuckles soon. They're the awards for wishing Sonic a Happy Birthday this year.

Cavarcous
Jul 17, 2008, 11:57 PM
I completely agree with xgp here. If you just get a feeling of dread everytime you log on, and/or see this game as a job, please by all means, cancel your subscription and play something else. I do understand it can be a little grueling to hunt certain items, but most people seem to think that finding stuff on this game is a little easier than it was on PSO, but not easy enough to where everyone has all the uber rares currently out at the moment.

Another point I think he's trying to make is establishing better community with the players. Playing solo and locking parties doesn't promote that at all. Sure, there are nubs around, but you can at least give people a chance. I'm not saying it's bad to hunt for items solo or with a small group sometimes if you really want something bad enough, but there are other reasons to party up. How come the only parties you see are buff parties, when there could be bullet lvling parties or skill lvling parties, etc.?

Maybe I'm bawwing to some of you or giving this too much insight, but it wouldn't hurt for all of us to open up a little more to our fellow Guardians...

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 18, 2008, 12:19 AM
Problem is people pay and they have a right to be upset.

Cavarcous
Jul 18, 2008, 12:25 AM
Problem is people pay and they have a right to be upset.

I didn't mention the fail that SoA has been lately. That's another issue entirely. Sure, it impacts the desire of people wanting to play this game, but for the people that are still playing and enjoying it somewhat, I (and I hope other players) just want everyone to help each other have a little more fun while playing, even in dark times.

xgp
Jul 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
yes but all that nagtvit is the promblum we r all mad or upset about all the haingups i am jast looking for a way to mack it not so bad come on look at all the new stuff comeing out and the psp game looks graet there r thing to b mad about but there stuff to b happey about to

Akira-san
Jul 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
im happy with PSU so far, i joined right before mag started main reason i went online with PSU lol since im a huge PSO fan. i can see its frustrating with all these delays etc for long time players

Jainsea
Jul 18, 2008, 12:38 AM
I'm happy with PSU and probably will stay on until the servers shut down ;_;
I know they made more then a few mistakes but I don't want to spend my time playing
complaining about the game, I just wanna have fun :p
I hear you loud and clear xgp.

xgp
Jul 18, 2008, 12:39 AM
sweet lasts do

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 18, 2008, 12:56 AM
All disgruntled people can vent here: http://www.segasucks.net/main.html

Cavarcous
Jul 18, 2008, 01:01 AM
All disgruntled people can vent here: http://www.segasucks.net/main.html

Thanks for completely derailing this thread...

xgp
Jul 18, 2008, 01:02 AM
(O_O) will thats nice i guss if it macks pll happey XD

Noblewine
Jul 18, 2008, 01:33 AM
I play PSU to have fun. I don't see how people can't find any enjoyment outta being online.

darkante
Jul 18, 2008, 02:18 AM
The thing is probably the only time i will get officially bored of the game is.
When i have maxed all the P.A there is in the game and there is still no update by then?
That meaning, by the time i have all those maxed in this...the game is already way ahead in updates or dead. :P

Danny_Dark
Jul 18, 2008, 05:36 AM
Strange Website...Oh well...

Darklighter
Jul 18, 2008, 06:26 AM
Only problem I really have with PSU is having no one to play with. All the regular people I play with have hanged it up. I mean yeah all the umm no updates and stuff is bad but for me, even if we got them it would just mean me doing them alone or with a group of strangers. If I am lucky(as in anyone bothers to join my team or they let me stay). It is this reason that makes me think about quitting(same reason I quit PSO as I was all alone in the end), nothing the game or Sega has(or has not) done.

Ken_Silver
Jul 18, 2008, 09:59 AM
PSU is fun and it will stay that way, but the lack of good customer support is hurting it. We're lucky that no game of similar gameplay (beware of Dynasty Warriors Online) but that still doesn't make me like PSU less.

It's the cheapest online game, great content is heading our way and unlike any other online game, it has a good storyline and a corresponding PSP game.

So, I'm in it for the long haul. Hope I won't be alone on that ride.

Kinako78
Jul 18, 2008, 12:17 PM
Maybe I'll start playing on Uni 2 (or uni 15, which is the PSOW uni) when none of my friends are online. So if you guys ever see me in a party, feel free to join. :)

xgp
Jul 18, 2008, 03:31 PM
now thats what i tacing about tir to fics the problm not add to it

Natasha_M
Jul 18, 2008, 05:02 PM
xgp thats the spirit! now if only more people were like you.
im not so fussed about the updates either

BlackEyeKing
Jul 18, 2008, 08:06 PM
man delete yr an asshole

Yunfa
Jul 18, 2008, 09:16 PM
http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscellaneous/commentary/alttext/2006/11/72119/ <--- read, you'll learn something. :)

Honey_Bot
Jul 18, 2008, 09:43 PM
i have seen pll tacking about psu not nameing pll not shaing is not posble but last not put psu in a grve jast yet its still 1 of the funest onlline i have played and i no its the same for athers.

i no the mag thing has pll in a shoot first ask later state of mind but look at all the new ool stuff comeing out if we jast stick togather ps2/pc and 360 all of us.

we do bater as a grup thin jast 1 set of pll as mag can atast ( alltho it was cand of a war but still ther was and is some comrider )

I AM NOT TRING TO START SOMEING I AM JAST SAYING IT IS AND WILL GET BATER AS WE GO BUT AS IN ALL THINGS THERE R GOING TO B BUMPS WE JAST HIT BIG ONES THATS ALL

what the hell does this say?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 18, 2008, 10:57 PM

The Topic creators message is translated somewhere between the earliest 4 posts in this thread.

Yuudai_Riisu
Jul 18, 2008, 10:59 PM

#1 Learn how to read the forums
#2 quit being an asshole
#3 --------
#4 Profit?

Brainwrecked
Jul 19, 2008, 12:32 AM
Maybe a small suggestion for xgp?

Try putting the text part of your signature first.
People's eyes tend to skip to the next post once they see an image.
I almost skipped it, but the trailing line of text caught my attention.

Doubt it would prevent all forms of stupidity, but it would give them less of an excuse.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As for your post, it's just the result of people feeling like they've been treated like shit. And no one's pointing fingers at anyone in the community, they're being pointed at Sega. Unlike the real world, people can just get up and get out if they don't like how they're being treated in an online game. Problem is compounded when they pay to be treated like this.

I'll probably be on until the servers go offline for good, unless Sega has no real content updates for, say, 3 months straight. (They've already gone 1 month.) I have too much time invested to just up and leave. Too many friends. And the wife (who also has dyslexia) is just broke into S-rank territory. If it wasn't for these reasons, I might have jumped on the JP bandwagon already.

This game is getting dangerously close to being a job. It's not fun being stuck with the same old stuff since the close of MAG(1). There have been bright spots in trying to find missions my wife can do on S, which usually forces me (and sometimes my friends) to do a mission we haven't done in a while. But nostalgia dries up quick.

I've always said that you have fun in this game despite Sega, not because of Sega. But the outhouse is filling up really quick.

xgp
Jul 20, 2008, 11:02 PM
this topic shas a lot about the pll on psow lack i saed if we all jast hold on it will b ok the up comeing up deat will till us alll hopfll if the com is apon us or if the stom has jast bgon