PDA

View Full Version : Are you still playing with that first character you created

Blenjar
Jan 27, 2003, 07:13 PM
Are you still playing with that first character you created and loved so much?

I mean, is that character still the highest lv?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-01-27 16:14 ]</font>

MaJin
Jan 27, 2003, 07:19 PM
To me that's an funny question, ask Sean,Guntz to know y... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Sedyne
Jan 27, 2003, 07:24 PM
I started off as HUmar(131) for my main char then accidently by my own fault corrupted him then the list went as follows after deciding i didn't like and or i accidently did another stupid fukn thing

=>FOmar(82)
=>HUmar(86)
=>HUmar(45)
=>FOnewearl(54)
=>HUmar(22)
=>FOmar(Current Used Default Character)(77)

with all that time I gaurentee i'd be at least 160+. However since I like variety I choose different chars each time. And I've by my own fault corrupted 2x an 1x by accident, and the rest were just picky decisions of my own that i ddin't like that char. uh yeah cool huh? =P oh well i still play and enjoy it...thats all that matters.

Para
Jan 27, 2003, 07:32 PM
*wubs my HUnewearl* <3

Cloak
Jan 27, 2003, 07:33 PM
Yeah, but I don't know about love for my HUne. @_@;

Toyzferall
Jan 27, 2003, 07:33 PM
My good ol' HUcast was my first charrie, and currently my highest level. ((74)) But I've started other characters, and I'm going to be using them a lot more. Still. It'll take some time fro the mto catch up. ((My second highest level character is a level 10 RAmar. XD))

Guntz348
Jan 27, 2003, 07:36 PM
On 2003-01-27 16:19, MaJin wrote:
To me that's an funny question, ask Sean,Guntz to know y... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Dude you got more characters then the ghetto got 'Tuggs. My last count was like 38 or so last week...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-01-27 16:40 ]</font>

BWS-1
Jan 27, 2003, 07:38 PM
My DC's GD-ROM died before BWS-1 could die ... I really do feel like repairing my DC and try to get back online, if the DC servers are still up there. There no way I'm gonna go play that game offline, I can already barelly tolerate the game online (the only thing that could make me want to come back would be to meet friends ... but who needs PSO to do that? But then again, the "feeling" is not the same ... after all, I too used to love that game a lot, and strong feelings can't be easely forgoten)

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 27, 2003, 07:46 PM
Naw, TSFO #1 is an item mule

haterade
Jan 27, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-01-27 16:46, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Naw, TSFO #1 is an item mule

Liar! Item mules don't have levels of 80+! You lie! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 27, 2003, 08:31 PM
TSFO #1 is level 78.
Owned =^.-=

PhantomAlpha
Jan 27, 2003, 09:13 PM
yeah i kind of still use my first character made...

im going to remake my RAmar in EP1&2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

only other character i got to a level that was good enough for playing the game well was my 20+ something HUmar i think...no PSO for me for long time...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhantomAlpha on 2003-01-28 06:35 ]</font>

Vantamiath
Jan 27, 2003, 09:25 PM
Ive had so many in all the versions...but Kellen the HUmar was my first char. on DC day one...and he's still my character for GC PSO.

I had 10 DC memory cards, all 800 blocks. Every mem. file contained a character..only one free memory card for my SOA file.

So I guess Ive had a TON of characters...

Galliant
Jan 27, 2003, 10:02 PM
yep, the first one just holds the place in your heart...or some thing like that mine was a Humar named Galliant on PSO (MADE ON RELEASE DATE) that I played all the ay till 200 in Ver.2. I remade him in PSO Ep. 1&2 but I bought a modem then my mom went out and got DSL so I sed screw it. Now I'm wating for Xbox where I will once again rule all hahahaha um yea theres my lame story whos next

P.S. My first post =) so hello every one.

Eden
Jan 27, 2003, 10:03 PM
My first character of all time was a hucast named Jamie

he is long dead

Gazebo
Jan 28, 2003, 01:47 AM
I've had a ton of characters 3 of which I've gotten to past lv 100. Benji the RAcast was my first but, he only made it to level 42. Currently I am using my FOmar Trust and he's at level 40 something.

Mike
Jan 28, 2003, 01:57 AM
My frist GC character is still being played cause she hasn't gotten to level 200 yet.

My first PS character of all time, Mike, was lost when I started a new game on PS2 for Genesis.

My first PSO character is on some VMU with my Dreamcast stuff at home.

Tigereye
Jan 28, 2003, 03:20 AM
Yep.

elfin
Jan 28, 2003, 04:01 AM
My FOmar Symeon (128) is still the only one i play with... A couple of friends have chars on my memory card, but non of them are being played with that much... Back on the DC days i had a FOnewm, also named Symeon.. Forces really suck back then... But they dont now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
Jan 28, 2003, 06:35 AM
Masako, my FOmarl was my first real character on the DC & was recreated on GC. I too use variety in using different characters, but hers is still the highest lvl. I'd probably have her at a higher lvl if I used just her but it wouldn't be that much (since the further you go, the harder it is to lvl up). Besides, I like what I've found at times with the other chars, their fighting styles, how they look, etc. It's good to have more than 1 char (especially when you find so many things LOL), but, Masako will always be near & dear to me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif She's a FOmarl, but youd swear she's a HUmarl. That's right, I said a HUmarl...she's a Hunter in disguise, DAMMIT! Watch out HUmars, Masako's a samurai & ready to kick some ass! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DELTRON_ZERO
Jan 28, 2003, 06:36 AM
my first character of all time was a HUmar named DELTRON ZERO of course...his name went from white to orange and then he got put in retirement at lvl 147. then he was reincarnated in the form of a HUcast for ep 1 and 2 and is currently lvl 130. only 17 lvls from his past self...and its funny...i have 800+ hours on DC DEL and 190+ on GC DEL... but thats probly because i dont have a kb or i'd be the one in the lobby lowering self esteem of anyone making some stupid remark. i have 3 characters now... lvl 130 HUcast DELTRON..a lvl 67 Own 'em SubwaysJared..and a lvl 35 RAcast-AUTOMATOR that i started approximately 12 hours ago. i think i might power lvl AUTOMATOR to ult considering he's a Viridia and SUPPOSEDLY he can find yahsa and my HUcast is yellowbooze and he's found 3 sange so far and im dying to obtain a yasha..but when i do...i'll be happy

Wewt
Jan 28, 2003, 07:27 AM
On 2003-01-27 16:13, Blenjar wrote:
Are you still playing with that first character you created and loved so much?

I mean, is that character still the highest lv?

You love game data?

WTF HYPOCRIZTICUL N0OB LOLOLOL!!!!!!111111

Or as you would say: Nerd.

aghast
Jan 28, 2003, 09:34 AM
My first character was a HUnewearl which I got up to lvl. 63, but she was on my b/f's GC and I couldn't transfer her when we bought another. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif She's still alive and the highest-level one of my chars, but I see no point in using her any more...
My current main char is a RAmarl, lvl 45, plus 2 other lvl. 13 chars (one of which is an exact clone of my first one).

PhantomAlpha
Jan 28, 2003, 09:41 AM
On 2003-01-28 03:36, DELTRON_ZERO wrote:
lvl 130 HUcast DELTRON
lvl 35 RAcast-AUTOMATOR

haha wheres KID KOALA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

yeah i made a character on each one of my mem cards also...didnt play with any of them though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i had 8 mem cards

dammit! i need GC PSO!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhantomAlpha on 2003-01-28 06:42 ]</font>

Goza
Jan 28, 2003, 11:39 AM
I got my HUmar up to 106, then made other (actually good) characters since then and have yet to play him again. Eventually, I will unlock the Mines with him and try to get a Yasminkov, and then maybe try to get a Syncesta in the caves.

For now though, the only two characters I use are the ones I made most recently. They will be infinitely better when they reach even levels. I do have a Pinkal I've been trying to get the Agito with, but I'll probably nuke her once I find it.

ShieldDragon
Jan 28, 2003, 01:07 PM
Lvl 91 HUcaseal, and rising!

First char for the GC. Created others, but she's my main squeeze.

TedEdFred
Jan 28, 2003, 04:29 PM
Nope, FOmar deleted at level 17
then RAmarl deleted at level 76

Auracom
Jan 28, 2003, 04:31 PM
Yes! Auracom how can i forget him!

Davion
Jan 28, 2003, 04:40 PM
I've used Davion since DC. I've changed his name from Davion to +Davion to change from whitill to SKyly.

Cylene
Jan 28, 2003, 04:49 PM
Yep. Cylene is my first, and pretty much only character. She's level 31 now. I do have another character, but I don't really use him (HUmar) at all.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 28, 2003, 05:48 PM
First & primary character has always been a REDRIA HUnewearl named Phalanx.

Blenjar
Jan 28, 2003, 05:49 PM
heh, I deleted my first character because he was to tall....he was lv 45. Now lv 18.

Robantifast
Jan 28, 2003, 06:37 PM
Ah...my HUmar Id on the DC was my first Character. I don't still play him tho since I have my GC. He was amazing tho...and had a crappy Gae Bolg for his best weapon for a while...until I got on line...dupes then tho.
My HUcast Voldyph was my first on the GC. I still play with him a lot, but I'm trying to get my force up there too...Voldyph's 103 and my Force Mejylian is 55. Voldyph still tears it up with his Demolition Comet in Ultimate Caves/Temple. Stupid GoVulmers won't drop me a Red Sword tho...dangit.

LamerPanda
Jan 28, 2003, 06:49 PM
Eh, DC one was deleted ages ago, but I'm still playing with my first GC character.

I need to work on him more, only up to level 70 and I got about 58 of those levels offline. 0_o

Blenjar
Jan 28, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-01-28 15:49, LamerPanda wrote:
Eh, DC one was deleted ages ago, but I'm still playing with my first GC character.

I need to work on him more, only up to level 70 and I got about 58 of those levels offline. 0_o

I got 69 lvs offline on my fourth character, 45 on my first character who got deleted oh and 38 too. -_-

Vitamin_D
Jan 28, 2003, 07:46 PM
Vitamin D will always be my lead man...the difference is he's had 2 section IDs >_<. The rest of my characters are spankin new. I couldn't play PSO without Vitamin D at the lead.