PDA

View Full Version : Whitill Wings or Vivienne Fludge SUV? how?

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 19, 2008, 01:19 PM
Ok, so lets say you are a CAST, will you be given the Wing-SUV instead when you connect from the PSP or will you be given the choice of getting the Aura or SUV? can you have both? can you go around this problem and get a human Alt to get the Aura? any info on this?

I went ahead of time to ask this didnt I?

EDIT: where should this topic be? PSP or PSU? since its about a fusion of the two.

Lyrise
Jul 19, 2008, 01:40 PM
It's not written on the official site yet, but I do recall one of the Dengeki articles state that when you do download your character from the PSU server, the item you get is dependant on the character you import, and that it flags your account when you do so; you're only allowed one per account. (This includes entrances too)

pikachief
Jul 19, 2008, 03:27 PM
does that mean i can bring my cast from the demo and my beast from the full game in? :D

AxelgearVII
Jul 19, 2008, 03:39 PM
Whitill Wings is a visual extra slot unit, not an SUV. Dunno what Vivienne Fluge is though. That one probably is an SUV since it has "Fluge" in it like "Rapia Fluge".

Lyrise
Jul 19, 2008, 04:37 PM
does that mean i can bring my cast from the demo and my beast from the full game in? :D

Of course not, because the only character you could download is your beast. You have to do the download by accessing their website which is linked to the PSU database.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 19, 2008, 04:59 PM
So you only get 1 item? the Aura or the SUV? and it depends on the race of your character?

So If I want the Aura, it means that I should transfer my Human Character instead of my CAST?

pikachief
Jul 19, 2008, 05:29 PM
Of course not, because the only character you could download is your beast. You have to do the download by accessing their website which is linked to the PSU database.

oh i was told u could transfer your demo character, and thats y badges were dropping in the demo, to transfer them on the full game.

so i cant transfer from the demo or i can?? :S im confused lol

and now i dont know if i want to transfer my cast or my beast from the full game! aaahhh SUV or Wings! >.< i love them both :(

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 19, 2008, 05:32 PM
Well, there is already Wing-SUV called Lapia Fludge...so the choice is ovious for me, unless the Vivienne Fludge SUV has something special the Lapia doesnt.

pikachief
Jul 19, 2008, 05:34 PM
Well, there is already Wing-SUV called Lapia Fludge...so the choice is ovious for me, unless the Vivienne Fludge SUV has something special the Lapia doesnt.

they are the same thing

Kinako78
Jul 19, 2008, 05:57 PM
Whitill Wings for me! I just need a PSP first...

Lyrise
Jul 19, 2008, 06:05 PM
oh i was told u could transfer your demo character, and thats y badges were dropping in the demo, to transfer them on the full game.

so i cant transfer from the demo or i can?? :S im confused lol

and now i dont know if i want to transfer my cast or my beast from the full game! aaahhh SUV or Wings! >.< i love them both :(

No, what I mean is, the only character that you could transfer for the item IS PSU server character. You can transfer your demo character to the full version, you just can't expect an item for it.

BigshowPat
Jul 19, 2008, 07:00 PM
Since they're doing this with the Whitill Wings is there ever going to be a way for us to get them in PSU if we don't play the PSP version?

Chuck_Norris
Jul 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
Since they're doing this with the Whitill Wings is there ever going to be a way for us to get them in PSU if we don't play the PSP version?

I hope not. :D