PDA

View Full Version : Character Transfer question

pikachief
Jul 19, 2008, 05:37 PM
Ummm can u transfer your character from the demo or no? i've been told yes and no.

Also can u transfer a character from the demo and one from the full game? or only one?

also would it be possible to transfer my demo character, then switch the 2 demo files i have on my PC then transfer again? LOL if so that would be even easier XD

oh and would i only get the SUV/Wings if i transfered from the full game? or demo too?

EspioKaos
Jul 19, 2008, 05:43 PM
I've never seen official confirmation of being able to transfer your demo character to the full game. I've been kind of curious where all of the people I've seen saying it's possible got their information.

The special gift of either Whitill Wing or Vivienne Fluge is for transferring from AOTI to PSP only.

pikachief
Jul 19, 2008, 05:45 PM
ok then im gonna get the wings i guess, i dont think my black male cast would look too great with the SUV anyways LOL

ok, well it wont bother me too much if we cant transfer from demo, i hardly play the demo lol. thnx for the info its helped me decide what to do when i get it XD lol :P

Project X1o
Jul 12, 2009, 10:00 PM
wait can you transfer people on PSU to PSP or just from the PSP demo to full game of PSP???

IM BOMBOOZLED

Volcompat321
Jul 13, 2009, 12:09 AM
Ummm can u transfer your character from the demo or no? i've been told yes and no.

Also can u transfer a character from the demo and one from the full game? or only one?

also would it be possible to transfer my demo character, then switch the 2 demo files i have on my PC then transfer again? LOL if so that would be even easier XD

oh and would i only get the SUV/Wings if i transfered from the full game? or demo too?

I think the demo was US only, which means you have to have the US full game or ISO to play the demo character, on the full game. (yes it is transferable)
Not sure what your asking in the second part there about PC transfer stuffs.
Yes you can still get the Whittil wings if you transfer from the demo.