PDA

View Full Version : PSU july 25th update? (it's now or never)

Kadajenova
Jul 20, 2008, 05:15 AM
SOOOOOO...... gms said we get by the end of this month : statues (I don't care lol), MAG rewards or MAG itself (sounds new lie). I think it's the last week for SEGAC to show their credibility. Personally I doubt segac can bring us MAG.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 20, 2008, 05:23 AM
Brace for Impact

ashley50
Jul 20, 2008, 05:29 AM
I sense rants about this soon XD

Adriano
Jul 20, 2008, 05:31 AM
Mmmm Cranberries. :)

Micro
Jul 20, 2008, 05:31 AM
I detect massive fail.

Eleina
Jul 20, 2008, 06:03 AM
They'll announce a decent update on tuesday i bet!

But thursday they will also say..
We are sorry but we have to delay the july 25th update due to technical difficulties - Chill

Rayokarna
Jul 20, 2008, 06:22 AM
We are sorry but we have to delay the (Insert date here) update due to technical difficulties - Chill

I swear I've seen that before...

darkante
Jul 20, 2008, 06:27 AM
I got five words for those GMs...LYING MONKEYS BRINGS FALSE HOPE. D:

Danny_Dark
Jul 20, 2008, 06:54 AM
MAG 2 Comes on the 25th July, but...they don't say which Year...

Broodstar1337
Jul 20, 2008, 06:59 AM
I detect nothing because I'll be halfway across the world without internet for three months. It's already too little too late for me.

Cathbar
Jul 20, 2008, 07:08 AM
Didn't someone mention in another topic that SEGA got a new team? Why not give them a chance?

goaferboy
Jul 20, 2008, 07:13 AM
Didn't someone mention in another topic that SEGA got a new team? Why not give them a chance?

Because this is the internet. The home of wild, unjustified anger.

Cathbar
Jul 20, 2008, 07:18 AM
Ah, I see

JC10001
Jul 20, 2008, 07:44 AM
Because this is the internet. The home of wild, unjustified anger.

Lets see....we've been lied to countless times (not keeping promises IS lying) and we will be going 31 days without any updates whatsoever (more if don't count the lobby change that took place before the down time). The anger is hardly unjustified.

Para
Jul 20, 2008, 07:52 AM
It's all... part of the plan.

Cathbar
Jul 20, 2008, 08:53 AM
Lets see....we've been lied to countless times (not keeping promises IS lying) and we will be going 31 days without any updates whatsoever (more if don't count the lobby change that took place before the down time). The anger is hardly unjustified.

By the PREVIOUS team....

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2008, 09:00 AM
All SEGA did was move their headquarters they didn't get a new team.

Cathbar
Jul 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
Oh... My mistake than. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Kizeragi
Jul 20, 2008, 09:48 AM
Just wait. :/
Man, why the need to bring up so many topics over and over?
Update today? Update next week? Update week after?
Just be patient and wait. :/ Jeez, it ain't that hard.

pikachief
Jul 20, 2008, 09:52 AM
tuesday should be up on JP site. if not on JP site at all then no update lol.

if we dont get an update this week im jsut gonna give up and imagine no more updates ever

Kylie
Jul 20, 2008, 10:53 AM
I have faith we'll get content on the 25th, but expect the unexpected. As for MAG and stuff, I wish they'd just abandon that idea. :lol: It's almost patronizing at this point.

Micro
Jul 20, 2008, 10:59 AM
We'll probably get Jaggo Acte and nothing else. :roll:

Danny_Dark
Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 AM
Well...what happened to the Holy Light Festival ?

NeoTeppin
Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 AM
BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!
Its taken out our engines, were just drifting now.
Theres been a hull breech, were losing integrity, i mean hull integrity.

Thats what just happened to SoA

Kismet
Jul 20, 2008, 01:07 PM
Forget about MAG, guys. I'd much rather sit back and anticipate MAP!

Maximum Attack Phailure! Yaaaaay~

BigshowPat
Jul 20, 2008, 01:08 PM
Well...the way I look at is this: Expect NO updates EVER from SEGA/Sonic Team and then when something happens, I'll be happy!

Sadly though...we'll probably never get any type of update again: EVER.

Colonel Mustard
Jul 20, 2008, 01:23 PM
Didn't someone mention in another topic that SEGA got a new team? Why not give them a chance?While, I suppose, you can mention, that is make reference to, something that you make-up, in this case, of course, the claim, if you will, that SEGA got a new team, as it were, the act of making-up is, still, prior to the mentioning, of that which you made up.

mvffin
Jul 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
What's an update?

Xefi
Jul 20, 2008, 02:27 PM
Forget about MAG, guys. I'd much rather sit back and anticipate MAP!

Maximum Attack Phailure! Yaaaaay~

Count me in.

Sidney
Jul 20, 2008, 02:31 PM
Screw MAG, I want Neudaiz GBR. xD
I don't want some rehash event; I want truly NEW content.
Rehash MAG would just put us further behind schedule for the real stuff.

Turb0
Jul 20, 2008, 02:36 PM
Screw MAG, I want Neudaiz GBR. xD

+1 Gib rewards and spread needles nao!!1

Almeho
Jul 20, 2008, 03:20 PM
I remember seeing a team today that had this as it's title:
JULY 25TH (DOOMSDAY)
Anyone else see that?
I found it to be an interesting way to show how little patience that they have left. Not that I can blame them.

Pop TaRt
Jul 20, 2008, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE]Screw MAG, I want Neudaiz GBR. xD
[QUOTE]I totally agree any ways we just need to get over the fact that sega of a america sucks

Pop TaRt
Jul 20, 2008, 03:40 PM
i freakin hate it when quotes dont work

Pop TaRt
Jul 20, 2008, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE][quote]Screw MAG, I want Neudaiz GBR. xD
[quote]I totally agree any ways we just need to get over the fact that sega of a america sucks/QUOTE]I SUCK AT quotes lol sorry bout that

a-NUB-is
Jul 20, 2008, 03:42 PM
My box broke, I lost it for three weeks, and my sister's boyfriend loaned me his while mine is repairing.... I swear to god he will not have done that in vain.. we WILL get our damned update so help me god!

relentless
Jul 20, 2008, 03:43 PM
There is a "quote" button under one's post for a reason so there's not really something you can do wrong.

And you just need to get over the fact that telling us to get over the fact that SoA sucks was rather unnecessary.

amtalx
Jul 20, 2008, 03:44 PM
Two worlds: Eternal Christmas

NGX
Jul 20, 2008, 04:04 PM
I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about the MAG extension but I really
hope they don't cancel it. I know of at least ten people that are going to quit for
good if they do in fact cancel it, I'm considering leaving for good as well if it's
canceled. I do enjoy this game but I don't know how much more I can take, not to
mention everyone I play with will be gone if MAG is canceled. If it was free it
would be a different story.

a-NUB-is
Jul 20, 2008, 04:16 PM
I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about the MAG extension but I really
hope they don't cancel it. I know of at least ten people that are going to quit for
good if they do in fact cancel it, I'm considering leaving for good as well if it's
canceled. I do enjoy this game but I don't know how much more I can take, not to
mention everyone I play with will be gone if MAG is canceled. If it was free it
would be a different story.

Lol I know of a lot of people who would be royally pissed too. I, myself, would really enjoy getting MAG again so I can level my alt to 130, grab some Pushans, some carriguine items, and maybe nab a Spread Needle?

Alura
Jul 20, 2008, 04:19 PM
well they did say at the end of the month but do they mean thursday the 25 or the 31st :O

relentless
Jul 20, 2008, 04:27 PM
As random as ST behaves towards PSU, I don't think they'd go that far as to give us our updates on a day which is not Friday, meaning I expect SOMETHING for our PSU to get on the 25th, obviously.

Kadajenova
Jul 20, 2008, 04:33 PM
well they did say at the end of the month but do they mean thursday the 25 or the 31st :O

Know your maths, 25 + 7 = 32, there's no 32th july, this is the last update possible before august

Kizeragi
Jul 20, 2008, 04:49 PM
Know your maths, 25 + 7 = 32, there's no 32th july, this is the last update possible before august

Not true, the server can be updated on the 24th OR the 31st. The servers are in the US, so it's there time, not EU.

AerisZeal
Jul 20, 2008, 04:55 PM
Oooooohhh, what about the 31st? It is a Thursday, at the end of the month... And while we wouldn't technically be getting it on that Thursday, it would be down for maintenance to give us these things on a Thursday...... :wacko:

Honestly though, one can only hope for sooner than later and I myself am no exception. Here's hoping for the 25th and what it might bring.
I wrote this at some point... I think. :P

Dirkster111
Jul 20, 2008, 04:56 PM
MAG was BY FAR the worst of the events...why do you people want 2 more weeks of it? Forget MAG, let's get updates rolling again.

Jainsea
Jul 20, 2008, 05:12 PM
MAG was BY FAR the worst of the events...why do you people want 2 more weeks of it? Forget MAG, let's get updates rolling again.

Exactly =_= Lets get out our rewards/prizes for the event and move on already!
The other Mag will just slow us even more so!
Just bring back the Badge exchange counter for all that still have badges
and lets get over it >:| The longer we wait for Mag the longer the other updates
get pushed back.

pikachief
Jul 20, 2008, 05:21 PM

i'd personally run white beast more than MAG, WHY DOES MAG REFUSE TO HAVE DIFFERENT MAPS AND SPAWNS!?!!?!? X.x

darkante
Jul 20, 2008, 05:40 PM

I donīt understand it either. itīs really the most repetive one.
Tribute might would have been appriciated if ST even bothered to make PSO enemy reskins but w/e.

Anyway, yes more updates now and i really anticipate the next event. :)

amtalx
Jul 20, 2008, 05:53 PM
People want MAG because not everyone got to play it. It's only fair. However, if ST could get off their collective asses and figure out what the hell is going on with their own servers, there is no reason to have updates and MAG so that the people who aren't interested in MAG will have new missions to run.

Ken_Silver
Jul 20, 2008, 07:25 PM
My new Slogan for the MAG issue.

SANGE OR DIE.

I've had it with all of the people who don't want MAG. It's more of a symoblic gesture than it is of actually getting the event. SEGA has to do something as a response for f***ing up the MAG event back then. The event was THE event that some people got the expansion for. After all MAG is as close to PSO as we could get. People WAITED since the beginning of the expansion.

Granted, it'd be "faster" to move on and leave the event as it is, but for those who were loyal customers to SEGA and are still loyal customers and have had this event stripped from them, due to SEGA's wrong doing... then, that's unforgivable. I mean what message does that send to the customer? "**** you, the other players want to leave you out of the event, so you got screwed over. Good day."

NO. That's not how it should happen. There is NO REASON whatsoever that we can't get Neudaiz GBR and the rest. Other players want to get the Sange in order to create the Sange and Yasha weapon later on. Granted, we can get it later, the pace of our updates state that it's going to be sometime NEXT YEAR.

IF you don't want to give us MAG, then fine **** you sega. But give those who suffered need to be compensated. It's the freaking Golden Rule; at the LEAST. That's why my slogan is Sange or die. The sange represents compensation. If we don't get it, something needs to die.

:mad:

Sexy_Raine
Jul 20, 2008, 07:56 PM
It would be pretty disappointing to get nothing new yet again, but I can forgive it a little when compared to Wii's E3 showing. PSU is somewhat spared in terms of frustration after seeing that.

Wii's E3 showing still holds most of my anger right now.

Rayokarna
Jul 20, 2008, 07:56 PM
. If we don't get it, something needs to die.

The server?

Golto
Jul 20, 2008, 09:05 PM
We wouldn't have gotten the sange even if the 065 didn't happen.

Adriano
Jul 20, 2008, 09:22 PM
The server?

^^; That's already in progression.

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2008, 09:50 PM
Did you play during firebreak?

Mewnie
Jul 20, 2008, 09:53 PM

NO. That's not how it should happen. There is NO REASON whatsoever that we can't get Neudaiz GBR and the rest.

You do realize if they give us GBR Neudiaz as well, you won't get your precious weaboo sword either.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Fuck MAG! Bring the new content!

strikershadow
Jul 20, 2008, 10:02 PM

NOOOOOOO They already did that, the left the christmas lobby in PSO for YEARS, please if theres no update change the lobby!!!!

If no more updates Please Dont make it a holiday lobby that was chinese water turture...

Dirkster111
Jul 20, 2008, 10:06 PM
Did you play during firebreak?

Yes......been here since the beginning....and Firebreak was much better than MAG.

strikershadow
Jul 20, 2008, 10:10 PM

SANGE OR DIE.

I've had it with all of the people who don't want MAG. It's more of a symoblic gesture than it is of actually getting the event. SEGA has to do something as a response for f***ing up the MAG event back then. The event was THE event that some people got the expansion for. After all MAG is as close to PSO as we could get. People WAITED since the beginning of the expansion.

Granted, it'd be "faster" to move on and leave the event as it is, but for those who were loyal customers to SEGA and are still loyal customers and have had this event stripped from them, due to SEGA's wrong doing... then, that's unforgivable. I mean what message does that send to the customer? "**** you, the other players want to leave you out of the event, so you got screwed over. Good day."

NO. That's not how it should happen. There is NO REASON whatsoever that we can't get Neudaiz GBR and the rest. Other players want to get the Sange in order to create the Sange and Yasha weapon later on. Granted, we can get it later, the pace of our updates state that it's going to be sometime NEXT YEAR.

IF you don't want to give us MAG, then fine **** you sega. But give those who suffered need to be compensated. It's the freaking Golden Rule; at the LEAST. That's why my slogan is Sange or die. The sange represents compensation. If we don't get it, something needs to die.

I think Ken_silver is my ****ing hero, seriously. SANGE OR DIE! Amen to that brother, I missed mag due to 065, now they screwing us?? I wanted Mag to play the PSO boards... If it dont come Ill go play PSO if i have to and cancel :D

Alura
Jul 20, 2008, 10:30 PM

right o_o updates in the usa are every thursday at 11pm so 24th is thursday.. 31st is also thursday.. >>

just cuz the mods say at the end of the month doesnt mean 24/25 still a week left. after that

Adriano
Jul 20, 2008, 10:37 PM
Pwnt by the calendar : x

Suraku
Jul 20, 2008, 10:46 PM
Hmm yeah it could actually mean at the end of month. The first day of next month is the end of this month. So could be August 1st...

mvffin
Jul 21, 2008, 12:59 AM
We wouldn't have gotten the sange even if the 065 didn't happen.

We would have gotten a lot more than 165mil

If they didnt announce the 2 week extension.

since I don't care for sange....

GRIND BONUS OR DIE

gratefulgriz
Jul 21, 2008, 01:09 AM
rebel rebel rock segac is just a crock!! your country is ripping at the seams

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 01:16 AM
lolwut

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 06:23 AM
MAG 2 Comes on the 25th July, but...they don't say which Year...

I laughed so hard, my mom woke up. (Literaly o.O'')

I detect nothing because I'll be halfway across the world without internet for three months. It's already too little too late for me.

Reason for this post?

We'll probably get Jaggo Acte and nothing else. :roll:

I wouldn't mind. Hunting Ank Bico's is funner then mats all the time.

GRIND BONUS OR DIE

A-F'ING-MEN!

Gojiro316
Jul 21, 2008, 07:15 AM
Who cares? I hope there is no 2nd MAG and obviously they're taking all this time so that hopefully we all forget about it and we can just move on. I just want my silver medal and shotgun....heh.

Cracka_J
Jul 21, 2008, 07:37 AM
hahah...4 days til doomsday. I love the drama.

technically though, you all should know by Wednesday when they post "regular maintenance" on the JP 360 site. ;)

Depending on what action they do take, this may be the final nail in PSU's coffin...at least for pc/ps2 side. It's sad, but I know a lot of friends are going to leave permanently over this if the wrong choice is made. All we can do is wait...

Apone
Jul 21, 2008, 09:17 AM
What would be nice is if on the 25th they would bring back the mag trading mission for starters, If they're not bringing back mag then just give ALL rewards including grind and sange as compensation (I dont think the world would end if they gave us all the rewards ) ,neudaiz boost road, and personally I think they should skip the 140 cap and go straight to 150. Of course if this happened a wormhole may open and suck us all into oblivion but... Im willing to take that risk....:P

Ezodagrom
Jul 21, 2008, 09:42 AM
What would be nice is if on the 25th they would bring back the mag trading mission for starters, If they're not bringing back mag then just give ALL rewards including grind and sange as compensation (I dont think the world would end if they gave us all the rewards ) ,neudaiz boost road, and personally I think they should skip the 140 cap and go straight to 150. Of course if this happened a wormhole may open and suck us all into oblivion but... Im willing to take that risk....:P

About the lvl 150 cap, I guess that one we would get after dengeki event, don't think they would skip the lvl 140 cap.
Adding to what you said, they should also give episode 3 chapter 5 (jap got this one on february >.<), the clothier mission, update the collector mission (wants neudaiz ticket), and GT getting lvl 30 attack techs.

Aries2384
Jul 21, 2008, 10:31 AM
Here it is: When we got AoI, we were roughly... a month, month and a half behind Japan in terms of updates. Now, we are more than five to 6 months behind them in terms of updates. Thats being optimistic. It will be Oct/Nov before we see the next event (oh noes..not another event for them to destroy the game with) and they won't give us our master classes until after the next event. Not to mention, the various updates, cap raises, Mission releases. SCREW Mag. I don't want another one. I don't care about the 65'd people. They almost destroyed their game with mag. What I want them to do.. is fix all their current issues and get back on track with updates. Even if that means throwing major updates at us every week. I dont care. I want the game to get back on the path it was before MAG. There were supposed to be 500 Spread needles awarded. Well, there were 500 awarded. You cant use the argument that you wouldve gotten one if you could play. After all, I possibly couldve won the lottery in real life if I hadnt been caught in traffic. THis is life. Stop crying. Being realistic, the only way we couldve gotten the Sange is through the extension of MAG. Even if everyone hadnt been 65'd in the beginning, without the extension, we wouldntve gotten it. Shut up about the Sange. Im tired of it. A shitty relic weapon from PSO is not worth destroying this game over. I want to see GBR. I want to see new stuff. I have characters capped.. that have been capped for way too long. Im tired of seeing exp full. All I DO want... is for the MAG rewards to be given. (For above, I too, would like the neudaiz ticket...) This is my rant. Take it or leave it. Either way.. I say hush about the friggin MAG extension..its destroying the rest of the game.

Cracka_J
Jul 21, 2008, 10:47 AM
Here it is: When we got AoI, we were roughly... a month, month and a half behind Japan in terms of updates. Now, we are more than five to 6 months behind them in terms of updates. Thats being optimistic. It will be Oct/Nov before we see the next event (oh noes..not another event for them to destroy the game with) and they won't give us our master classes until after the next event. Not to mention, the various updates, cap raises, Mission releases. SCREW Mag. I don't want another one. I don't care about the 65'd people. They almost destroyed their game with mag. What I want them to do.. is fix all their current issues and get back on track with updates. Even if that means throwing major updates at us every week. I dont care. I want the game to get back on the path it was before MAG. There were supposed to be 500 Spread needles awarded. Well, there were 500 awarded. You cant use the argument that you wouldve gotten one if you could play. After all, I possibly couldve won the lottery in real life if I hadnt been caught in traffic. THis is life. Stop crying. Being realistic, the only way we couldve gotten the Sange is through the extension of MAG. Even if everyone hadnt been 65'd in the beginning, without the extension, we wouldntve gotten it. Shut up about the Sange. Im tired of it. A shitty relic weapon from PSO is not worth destroying this game over. I want to see GBR. I want to see new stuff. I have characters capped.. that have been capped for way too long. Im tired of seeing exp full. All I DO want... is for the MAG rewards to be given. (For above, I too, would like the neudaiz ticket...) This is my rant. Take it or leave it. Either way.. I say hush about the friggin MAG extension..its destroying the rest of the game.

Although, the grinding bonus was a realistic goal and likely would have been hit.

All the f-ups during the past few months are more then enough for people to be wanting those last 2 prizes as compensation. I think that's fair.

The GM's also stated that there would be an additional 500 needles awarded, on top of the original 500, for a total of 1k. So some people didn't compete as hard during the first run because they knew a second try at it would become available.

Truth being, I really don't care about mag extension. But screwing people out of possible rewards and an extra competition isn't right. The people complaining about the MAG extension aren't the ones ruining the game, lol. It's the continuation of false information, promises, lies and lack of maintainance and updates. Don't blame the player for something that is solely SEGA's fault.

josher_09
Jul 21, 2008, 10:50 AM
why do people want max attack i personally think the CARNIVAL is way better

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 10:52 AM
why do people want max attack i personally think the CARNIVAL is way better

to lvl alts and other jobs/classes/types

Ezodagrom
Jul 21, 2008, 11:01 AM

Have to disagree with a few things here. When AOI was released, we were 2 - 3 months behind JP. We got AOI 2 months after JP and from V1 we were missing the 1 year anniversary event (called Winter event here).

About the Delay compared to JP, it's still more between 4 and 5 months instead of 5 - 6 months.
Our last mission released was Lonely Laboratory, June 13.
JP got it on February 14, released for us 4 months later.

The major things we're missing now are:
Ep 3 Chapter 5 - February 21.
Dengeki Event - February 28.
Lvl 140 Cap - March 27
Master Classes - March 27.
Neudaiz GBR - April 10.
Parum GBR - May 22.

It's still possible to recover from the delay, if we would get Neudaiz GBR from July 25 until August 22 and Dengeki Event from August 22 until September 19, with Parum GBR starting on September 19 (getting the smaller updates, like clothier and such, during neudaiz GBR), our delay compared to JP by September 19 would be exactly 4 months, but the chances of this happening are next to none ;.;...

About Sange, it's required to make Sange & Yasha, the best twin saber...but it was announced there will be another way to get Sange, but even JP didn't got that other way yet, so we'll only get that other way of getting Sange in...10+ months? XD

About MAG extension, my opinion is that...or it should run at the same time as the 1st 2 weeks of Neudaiz GBR, or it should just be canceled with giving us ALL the rewards as a compensation for all this delays and false hopes...

Shigecki
Jul 21, 2008, 11:02 AM
to lvl alts and other jobs/classes/types

Because this can't be done without max attack. :nono:

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 11:04 AM

it can but most people want the easy way

S.T.K
Jul 21, 2008, 11:05 AM

Amen to that..

i dont care about MAG anymore.. im already sick and tired of all these power leveled noobs running around everywhere.

Today a lvl 115 asked me what a Jarba was.. >.<;

it made me kinda sad... :no:
just the fact that no one does seabed anymore, and they play this game and only do 2-3 different missions

str898mustang
Jul 21, 2008, 11:19 AM

OMG that is sad

Wiz
Jul 21, 2008, 11:33 AM
So wait, why is it "doomsday" if we don't get the update this month? Don't we have next month, and the month after, and the one after that, and so on?

This is coming from the guy who took a break two weeks ago, btw. ^^;

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 12:26 PM
^Because there are a lot of people holding THIS coming update day as the final straw.

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 12:30 PM
this would make it the 5th week of no updates, and like the 8th week after MAG. mind u all we've gotten since MAG ended was 2 levels no one plays and sonic jaggos lol.

so it almost feels more like 1 update the past 2 months

Neith
Jul 21, 2008, 12:31 PM

I'm leveling an Alt currently. It's horrendously boring, annoying, and involves a hell of a lot of spamming missions I hate (see: White Beast). If I don't do that, it's even slower, and drags out even more. I'm still struggling through it, but 1-2 levels a day is pathetic- especially when I KNOW I should be higher from the MAG extension we've been told about several times now.

So yes, alts can be leveled outside of MAG but seriously- most people would prefer to save that for an event with increased EXP...like the MAG extension.

Gunslinger-08
Jul 21, 2008, 12:48 PM
We are sorry but we have to delay the july 25th update due to technical apathy - Chill

Fixed.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 21, 2008, 01:39 PM
Never saw a christmas Rappy once
:(

gundam0079
Jul 21, 2008, 01:51 PM
well the new team i think will pull through. positive side of life

Kizeragi
Jul 21, 2008, 01:51 PM
Amen to that..

i dont care about MAG anymore.. im already sick and tired of all these power leveled noobs running around everywhere.

it made me kinda sad... :no:
just the fact that no one does seabed anymore, and they play this game and only do 2-3 different missions

I lol'd hard.
and I agree with you.

GeekRuler
Jul 21, 2008, 02:08 PM
I detect massive win! :D
In great gratuitus sizes and shapes! Everyone will be happy and all this SEGAc nonsense will stop!
(We aren't exactly showing new players the best time right now ._.)

Cracka_J
Jul 21, 2008, 02:10 PM
well the new team i think will pull through. positive side of life

Whoever started this nonsense about a "new team" needs to go jump off a cliff. They moved a block down the street. There is no new team.

Mikura
Jul 21, 2008, 02:24 PM
Seriously, who the hell starts these dumb rumors? A move down the block does not mean they have a new team. >_>

Syl
Jul 21, 2008, 03:32 PM
1 more day~

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 03:45 PM
1 more day~

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS EXCEPT THERES A CHANCE OF NOTHING!!

So either we'll get an update like presents and we'lll all be filled with christmas cheer, or we'll all get nothing, not even coal, and sega will laugh and spit in our faces once again as we walk down the cold hard walk of shame as we go back into the game that now lives on the hope of its fans :O

oh and MAG for leveling alts? I made a character 1-100 in 12 days ..> and i was gone for most of about 4 days too lol

relentless
Jul 21, 2008, 03:50 PM
ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS EXCEPT THERES A CHANCE OF NOTHING!!

So either we'll get an update like presents and we'lll all be filled with christmas cheer, or we'll all get nothing, not even coal, and sega will laugh and spit in our faces once again as we walk down the cold hard walk of shame as we go back into the game that now lives on the hope of its fans :O

Hasn't it been like this most of the time for PSU?

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hasn't it been like this most of the time for PSU?

yes but now its more intense :D

Mewnie
Jul 21, 2008, 03:53 PM
Seriously, who the hell starts these dumb rumors? A move down the block does not mean they have a new team. >_>

I wonder... (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147000)

Para
Jul 21, 2008, 03:56 PM
need more community based events to keep our minds off updates only.

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
Twas the night before info(?), and all through the forums
every creature was bawing, even go boomas
The JP site was bookmarked on all browsers with care
With hopes that an update would soon pop up on there

relentless
Jul 21, 2008, 04:01 PM

I've read rumors about that from other people before Seo mentioned it already. ;x Nevertheless it shouldn't really matter if it's a new team or not, they're humans, and they WILL do mistakes.

need more community based events to keep our minds off updates only.

Yeah, lately there's been several of those fan based events made by PSO-W members for the PC/PS2 population, and I hope the amount of these will rise, because so far they've been a success. :)

CelestialBlade
Jul 21, 2008, 04:04 PM
Yeah, lately there's been several of those fan based events made by PSO-W members for the PC/PS2 population, and I hope the amount of these will rise, because so far they've been a success. :)
And we love doing them :3 Yeah, I hope we see a lot more of these, these past couple weekends have been a lot of fun.

Us in the Phashion group are indeed planning a new, huge event. Hope to be able to release details soon.

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 04:10 PM
And we love doing them :3 Yeah, I hope we see a lot more of these, these past couple weekends have been a lot of fun.

Us in the Phashion group are indeed planning a new, huge event. Hope to be able to release details soon.

i wanna be a part of it! its so huge it should be 360 too :O :D ^^ =^.^= :burger:

amtalx
Jul 21, 2008, 04:20 PM
Never saw a christmas Rappy once
:(

I think you may have missed the reference. Did you play PSO-X?

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 04:22 PM

Lol. I did hear this from other people on pso-w. I didn't just wake up one morning and state, "OMG! They got a new team!"
:roll:

I want a competition event. Everyone's just trying to appease the common person now-a-days. What about us hard core players? Lol, I think we support this game more then those who log on for 3 hours a week.
(AKA MAG Leaderboards pl0x)

Syl
Jul 21, 2008, 04:26 PM
Feng Shui r real nao :3

Svaltus
Jul 21, 2008, 04:32 PM
Hopes never dies! Lets wait 25 then!

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 21, 2008, 05:48 PM
Well if there's no update Friday, I'm just going to go back to FFXI for a few months until there IS new content again.

Rayokarna
Jul 21, 2008, 05:49 PM
Well if there's no update Friday, I'm just going to go back to FFXI for a few months until there IS new content again.

What server you on, I might join you.

Kinako78
Jul 21, 2008, 06:38 PM

What if there's an update before a few months are up? :D

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2008, 08:52 PM
Here it is: When we got AoI, we were roughly... a month, month and a half behind Japan in terms of updates. Now, we are more than five to 6 months behind them in terms of updates. Thats being optimistic. It will be Oct/Nov before we see the next event (oh noes..not another event for them to destroy the game with) and they won't give us our master classes until after the next event. Not to mention, the various updates, cap raises, Mission releases. Yep, this right here pisses me and many others off as well. "Oh man they're doing okay now!!! OH wait....nevermind" =/

SCREW Mag. I don't want another one. I don't care about the 65'd people. They almost destroyed their game with mag. WE didn't almost destroy the game, SEGA did. And the people who were 65'd paid for this game, so we want our damn money's worth, not SEGA failing and stopping us from playing because they're incompetent.

What I want them to do.. is fix all their current issues and get back on track with updates. Even if that means throwing major updates at us every week. I dont care. I want the game to get back on the path it was before MAG. I want, I don't care, I want, I want. Jesus you're like a five year old. "Mommy I want that toy!" "We don't have enough money for it right now honey, I'm sorry." "I don't care I want it I want it I want it!"

There were supposed to be 500 Spread needles awarded. Well, there were 500 awarded. You cant use the argument that you wouldve gotten one if you could play. After all, I possibly couldve won the lottery in real life if I hadnt been caught in traffic. THis is life. Being 065'd is very unfair because it cheated people out of being able to play the game they paid for, AND lost them their chance to get a limited edition item. That's BS.
Stop crying. Being realistic, the only way we couldve gotten the Sange is through the extension of MAG. Even if everyone hadnt been 65'd in the beginning, without the extension, we wouldntve gotten it. At the point where people were working hard and most people could still play we got over 6m a day, and we still had a week left when it slowed to around 2-3m a day. We could've gotten it. Get your facts straight.
Shut up about the Sange. Im tired of it. A shitty relic weapon from PSO is not worth destroying this game over. I'm assuming you didn't play pso, because if you did you'd know that if you combine the sange and yasha you get a great twin saber weapon.
I want to see GBR. I want to see new stuff. I guess you haven't being paying close attention, because most of us don't care if we get MAG or not anymore, we just want new content as well. (Oh and there's the I want again.)
I have characters capped.. that have been capped for way too long. Im tired of seeing exp full. Well that's your fault for playing waaay too much. I've been playing since 3 months after launch and I don't even have a character over 100 and I've played in all the events. It's because I'm not obsessed and I don't grind missions to hell and back just for exp.
All I DO want... is for the MAG rewards to be given. You say this is all you want and yet you said you wanted 84657 other things in your post as well before this.
This is my rant. Congratulations.
Take it or leave it. Lol.
Either way.. I say hush about the friggin MAG extension..its destroying the rest of the game.How is us complaining about not getting content destroying the game? It's sega who's destroying the game for not doing ANYTHING.

edit: ahhh should've known this was coming from a 360 player. (No offense to any of the others of course)
I should've known because you weren't cheated out of your money and you had a fair shot at the spread, in fact I bet you got one. Also if you care to check out this page http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2008/en/personal/ You should notice that most of the people who got spreads are 360 players. 68 out of the top 100 players for kills were 360 players, to ps2/pc's 32. Every other page follows a similar trend.

Crawdad
Jul 21, 2008, 09:04 PM
<rant>
I'm sick of these lack of updates it's getting old, since the end of MAG there hasnt been jack and the end of mag was not supposed t mess with the july updates or some horsecrap. Gimme my Master Classes dammit. the mission Spotlights are a great idea but still this is getting old and really quickly.</rant>

EDIT: 65 or not there's more ppl on 360 servers ur bound to have more of them having the Spread needle.

AlphaDragoon
Jul 21, 2008, 09:16 PM
I didn't even read that wall of text that Aries2384 had until SStrikerR so expertly shut down every point of it, but now that I have:

Aries, you're a moron. "We ruined the game?" No. WE got screwed by an error that essentially made the entire community lose any chance at finishing MAG and getting the remaining prizes. Sega screwed up, plain and simple.

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2008, 09:19 PM

<rant>

EDIT: 65 or not there's more ppl on 360 servers ur bound to have more of them having the Spread needle.
Ok you got me there, I can admit that.

Dealer
Jul 21, 2008, 09:25 PM
There will be 325 spread needle's on Xbox 360 and 175 on PS2 / PC.(if and when they came out from first MAXG). There was a thread on the official forum after the event.

Zarode
Jul 21, 2008, 09:32 PM
ITT: Complete and total confusion, chaos, and a slight smell of roses and sight with pink tinted glasses!

Must be Phantasy Star Universe.

Kinako78
Jul 21, 2008, 09:54 PM
ITT: Complete and total confusion, chaos, and a slight smell of roses and sight with pink tinted glasses!

Must be Phantasy Star Universe.

Or Revolutionary Girl Utena. :D

Fure_Rakune
Jul 22, 2008, 12:39 AM
Well I havent read the majority of this thread, the first few pages and the last.
However, Im sure theres a general consensus that Sega owes us, the dedicated few, a huge update in terms of content and the correction of their Error 065, even though I wasnt a part of MAG since I had taken a break prior.
Plain and simple this is my breaking point:

If Sega doesnt deliver the goods, Im quitting this game.
I cant take it anymore, Im doing my best to stay loyal by finding good people to run with, but theyre few and far between.
Sad to say its this way.

Celi-Ka
Jul 22, 2008, 02:43 AM
The state of the official main page sort of speaks for itself. Something definitely needs to be done if the last update to the page, if you overlook the server move, is Sonic's Birthday on 6/19.

I've been watching the JP page like a hawk, hoping to see something good for our servers...

Xefi
Jul 22, 2008, 02:53 AM
I'm not renewing my account until Sega Team have some kind of decent updates soon.

Kadajenova
Jul 22, 2008, 02:56 AM
I'm not renewing my account until Sega Team have some kind of decent updates soon.

All players should do that, that way SEGAC will be scared and they will bring us few BIG updates in august. But I doubt all players will do that :/

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 02:58 AM
if everyone cancels they will baleet yuhr preshus psus

Brainwrecked
Jul 22, 2008, 03:24 AM
if everyone cancels they will baleet yuhr preshus psus

And in turn, we will say, "Don't ever think about bringing that atrocity you call Phantasy Star over here again. Whine all you want about NA/EU hackers and griefers -- you made the code, you're responsible for it. Whine all you want about anti-Japanese hostility -- all while Final Fantasy XIII becomes the number one RPG on 360."

Seriously, if Sega doesn't follow a straight-and-narrow path from here on out, who do they expect to buy into the next online Phantasy Star game? Once you ruin your reputation, sometimes you can't get it back. See: Dreamcast.

Seority
Jul 22, 2008, 03:25 AM
Some of us just refuse to give up on a game that still has great potential, no matter how much Sega as screwed it up recently.

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 03:29 AM
Seriously, if Sega doesn't follow a straight-and-narrow path from here on out, who do they expect to buy into the next online Phantasy Star game?

"Introducing!!! Sonic team's Latest development! Sonic Adventure, Online!"
They'll just change the name :>

pizzagirl
Jul 22, 2008, 03:36 AM
"Introducing!!! Sonic team's Latest development! Sonic Adventure, Online!"
They'll just change the name :>

At least with a title like that, we would all know not to buy the game from the start.

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 03:47 AM
Oh you'd be suprised.

pizzagirl
Jul 22, 2008, 04:02 AM
Sadly Adriano, you're probably right. x_x

Chibi_psu
Jul 22, 2008, 04:32 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=193

Extra maintenance tomorrow.But nothing about an update....Dont expect anything guys

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 04:35 AM
:lol: Oh this is priceless!<3
I sure hope they left the "update" bit out. : |

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 04:45 AM
Some of us just refuse to give up on a game that still has great potential, no matter how much Sega as screwed it up recently.
talk about potential, agree, seem that is my reason why I play lol :-P

Kadajenova
Jul 22, 2008, 06:29 AM
I predict ROLLBACK by the end of this month ;p

Neith
Jul 22, 2008, 06:29 AM
Check the site again- doesn't it say regular maintenence for the 23rd? Doesn't that still leave (albeit a tiny) glimmer of hope there'll be an update on the 25th?

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 06:31 AM
the maintenance in 23 July is for the Xbox problem to be fixed.
they didn't do the transfer server in Xbox very well.
This isn't relate to the 25 things, usually they will say it within 24 hours from now about what will happen on 25.

Kizeragi
Jul 22, 2008, 06:39 AM
With the Xbox server going down to fix that problem.
I'm expecting no update now :/ I hope I'm wrong.

DreXxiN
Jul 22, 2008, 06:59 AM
At least you tell us how you feel, instead of making a threat to join a different game when no one cares like several others, lol.

-goes to play buttons on the microwave-

If there's no update I really won't cry about it to be honest, even though I'd like one more than not. More TD solo runs for me.

Cracka_J
Jul 22, 2008, 07:39 AM
Ugh. I really am expecting nothing now.

I'll hold my applause of utter failure 'til tomorrow though.

HELLBOT
Jul 22, 2008, 08:20 AM
Whoever started this nonsense about a "new team" needs to go jump off a cliff. They moved a block down the street. There is no new team.

they went from los angeles to chicago since when has this been a block?

HELLBOT
Jul 22, 2008, 08:24 AM
i swear to god if sega doesn't get thei act together i bet 50%+ of the PSU population will quit and my stuff will be on ebay

Colonel Mustard
Jul 22, 2008, 08:26 AM
they went from los angeles to chicago since when has this been a block?Unfortunately, today, at least, I am, a tad, short on commas, so, if you will, bear with me, please, while I say, MAKING STUFF UP, such as the details of the move, both offices and servers, IS FUN.

Unless, of course, my friend, you have, as they say, a link.

Cracka_J
Jul 22, 2008, 08:29 AM

That's a negatory. Flame missiles locked and loaded, ready the firetrucks.

Omega_Weltall
Jul 22, 2008, 09:41 AM
i get the feeling that they never wanted us to get this game in the 1st place

panzer_unit
Jul 22, 2008, 09:42 AM
i swear to god if sega doesn't get thei act together i bet 50%+ of the PSU population will quit and my stuff will be on ebay

I BID ONE DOLLAR

SStrikerR
Jul 22, 2008, 09:43 AM

Yes, let's go kill the person exaggerating. They moved, that is all. It doesn't matter how much.

P.S. I'll take your stuff for free.

Chibi_psu
Jul 22, 2008, 11:06 AM
They always post content updates on tuesdays or wednesdays.If we dont see anything tomorrow we are fucked one more week

Cracka_J
Jul 22, 2008, 11:25 AM
Yes, let's go kill the person exaggerating. They moved, that is all. It doesn't matter how much.

I dunno if you were saying I was exaggerating, or saying the guy with made up info was exaggerating. So if you meant me, I guess I was off by a block or two.

Thats not much compared to the cross-country failtrip below that.

[spoiler-box]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/exaggeration.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Kylie
Jul 22, 2008, 11:30 AM
Don't they usually post stuff up on the JP site by now, or have I been waking up too early lately? Ugh. I was actually pretty sure we'd get something, but I'm feeling incredibly uneasy about it now.

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 11:33 AM
Don't they usually post stuff up on the JP site by now, or have I been waking up too early lately? Ugh. I was actually pretty sure we'd get something, but I'm feeling incredibly uneasy about it now.
usually, they will post the JP update yesterday, and post US today.
Now, they just post JP update today (1 day delay)
so we might get it tomorrow lol.. as I said within 24 hours.

Turb0
Jul 22, 2008, 11:51 AM
Well there's this (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=83921) on the official forums. Apparently it speaks of maintenance tomorrow but idk japanese so can someone who does (Espio?) translate it so we know everything it says?

pikachief
Jul 22, 2008, 11:54 AM
Well there's this (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=83921) on the official forums. Apparently it speaks of maintenance tomorrow but idk japanese so can someone who does (Espio?) translate it so we know everything it says?

at it really says is maintenance tomorrow

Kylie
Jul 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
Well, someone get me another nickel. :wacko:

Cracka_J
Jul 22, 2008, 12:19 PM
edit: hmmm, guess that's just the 360 downtime info atm.
I guess I'll remain down by the dock, eagerly awaiting the failboat.

pikachief
Jul 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
Just got an update about this, this is not PSU maintenance but our ISP is doing maintenance tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM. I am told that users may experience disconnections or be unable to connect for about 15-30 minutes during this time.

-Chill

i see...

Opy
Jul 22, 2008, 02:19 PM
I'd be happy with just about anything at this point

lanvandam
Jul 22, 2008, 02:40 PM
i hope that they just give us the JP updates screw all the events do that after we have master classes and level cap 150

HELLBOT
Jul 22, 2008, 02:51 PM
I dunno if you were saying I was exaggerating, or saying the guy with made up info was exaggerating. So if you meant me, I guess I was off by a block or two.

Thats not much compared to the cross-country failtrip below that.

[spoiler-box]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/exaggeration.jpg[/spoiler-box]

sorry i guess i was missinformed one of my freinds sayed they were moving from los angles to chicago