PDA

View Full Version : the clothier mission

fay
Jul 20, 2008, 10:43 AM
has anythign been said about this yet.

i know thats its most likely no one knowns when we will get it exactly but do any of you know roughly when.
im sure japan has/had it.
what i mean by that is it after the carnival or before it etc.
that way i can take a rough guess of how long i need to save up items for.

iv already stocked up on mimic dolls, tear of light etc.
bought all them while there cheap. that way when they come about i can sell the extras for good profit as i know a lot of people are desperate for the madiens clothes :)

Kylie
Jul 20, 2008, 10:47 AM
JP got it when they got their Mission Carnival rewards (April something).

fay
Jul 20, 2008, 10:50 AM
we will probabaly get ours about october/november then if segac doesnt decide to push us back further :(

Darius_Drake
Jul 21, 2008, 10:20 AM
I just hope we get that Mission Carnival event.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 10:37 AM
I just hope we get that Mission Carnival event.
I'm hoping for ANY new content, fucking bored off my mind

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 10:44 AM
I'm hoping for ANY new content, fucking bored off my mind
i am bored too i never find anything spamming the same run

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 10:47 AM
Neudaiz world tour with you and your girl? Heck it's something different at least

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 10:49 AM
Neudaiz world tour with you and your girl? Heck it's something different at least

Yeah but White beast is there ... and she don't like anywhere else

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah but White beast is there ... and she don't like anywhere else
honestly what are we gonna do with her once new stuff comes out

BlackHowling
Jul 21, 2008, 10:54 AM
We'll get it in March of 2011, Duke Nukem Forever, Final Fantasy 13 (english version) & the MAG rewards will also be released the same week.

But seriously, probably in September or early October if they get back on schedule anytime soon. That would be my guess at least.

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 10:57 AM
honestly what are we gonna do with her once new stuff comes out

I know!!!!! we can tie her up and drag her to other planets lol anyway idk i need to hunt more expensive rares but i am not sure i will want to sell them after i find them

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 11:04 AM
Pretty much the only two things i hunt at WB are sanzu's and a serafi-senba....but i can't stand spamming that mission for the hopes of getting one and having it go to someone else, it's the only armor i'm wanting for fighmaster currently

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 11:06 AM
Pretty much the only two things i hunt at WB are sanzu's and a serafi-senba....but i can't stand spamming that mission for the hopes of getting one and having it go to someone else, it's the only armor i'm wanting for fighmaster currently

i get quite a few sanzu's when i do run a lot i get 4-5 drop but when i no solo it goes to another

Dragwind
Jul 21, 2008, 03:03 PM
Keep the discussion on-topic please.

Para
Jul 21, 2008, 03:19 PM
So what are some items that will be hot on the market once the mission hits?

NDW
Jul 21, 2008, 03:29 PM
So what are some items that will be hot on the market once the mission hits?

It depends on what people will want the most from The Clothier (http://psupedia.info/The_Clothier).

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 03:46 PM
It depends on what people will want the most from The Clothier (http://psupedia.info/The_Clothier).

they want the maiden's outfit the most

Kylie
Jul 21, 2008, 04:20 PM
I need new clothing options. :(

CelestialBlade
Jul 21, 2008, 04:23 PM
Chelsea looks good in Lumia's wear offline, but that's probably all I'll strive for.

Kylie
Jul 21, 2008, 04:25 PM
Chelsea looks good in Lumia's wear offline, but that's probably all I'll strive for.
Kylie looks good in that, too, and I imagine Mikunas will look good. I wish we could try it on offline. Pictures only do so much. I actually have all I need for the sets I want, so bring it. :wacko:

Anduril
Jul 21, 2008, 04:27 PM
*sigh* I better get around to getting those wall posters....

lokey013
Jul 21, 2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah it's been weeks since I've played...mean I love Phantasy Star and all, but just tendin to my other games as of late....=/