PDA

View Full Version : PSU Do you think if I bribed Sega..

linkz4461(x)
Jul 20, 2008, 04:10 PM
Do you think that if I bribed Sega with $19,000,000 (half of it)USD, that I won from the lottery, that they would catch us up in updates with Japanese PSU?

Turb0
Jul 20, 2008, 04:11 PM
idk but that would be the biggest waste of money ever.

a-NUB-is
Jul 20, 2008, 04:12 PM
rofl, no, they would only lie to you XD But hilarious idea :P

relentless
Jul 20, 2008, 04:16 PM
Do you think that if I bribed Sega with $19,000,000 (half of it)USD, that I won from the lottery, that they would catch us up in updates with Japanese PSU?

How about no?
Thanks for the laugh though. :lol:

Kizeragi
Jul 20, 2008, 04:16 PM
How 'bout no.
Funny idea though, made me lol.

linkz4461(x)
Jul 20, 2008, 04:19 PM
Well I would do it for you guys if Sega allowed it.

relentless
Jul 20, 2008, 04:22 PM
Well, that's nice and all... but you'd really only waste money, and I don't think they'd actually make things better with more money for their pr0m.
It's like feeding dogs with 5-star meals and make yourself some fast food.

Mimo
Jul 20, 2008, 04:23 PM
wow! how nice of you! sure, if you want to spend half yor monies just for us :d

kidding xD

\('w')/

Indica
Jul 20, 2008, 04:27 PM
Programmers get paid over $80,000 a year. Sega are a bunch of cheap fucks and 19k is really nothing to cover 1 programmer

relentless
Jul 20, 2008, 04:29 PM
If my eyes don't deceive me, I think he was talking about 8 million dollars.

linkz4461(x)
Jul 20, 2008, 04:30 PM
If my eyes don't deceive me, I think he was talking about 8 million dollars.

Yes you're right

Kizeragi
Jul 20, 2008, 04:37 PM
Well, if you would, that's up to you though. xD

relentless
Jul 20, 2008, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry, but slowly I'm beginning to think that you're actually serious about donating 8mil to SEGA so that our AoI will improve...

In all honesty, people pay 10 bucks each month, which is more than enough counted together.
It's up to them how to consume this money, but granted, they SHOULD use it to work on the game we are specifically paying for.
It doesn't change a lot if they have more money, it definately won't change the fact that they themselves are incompetent towards us.
Meaning that more money would just provide them with newer Computers and what not to improve technical work, but if I'm correct, most of the screw ups weren't the fault of the stuff alone, but the PEOPLE who control everything. (and apparently they don't know how to control or get things done, so far at least)

If you're really worried about people that much that you want to spend 8mil so we just can consume our lives more at a mere game, then it would be better if you donated this money to poor countries which need it to live at all, if you are able to use money that freely.

Now I'm not saying that you were about to do something bad, but it is just a waste of time, that is a fact.

Broodstar1337
Jul 20, 2008, 04:45 PM
With that kind of money, you might be able to buy stock in Sega. Once you get plenty of shares, they might take your opinions seriously. No company ever wants to piss off it's shareholders.

shotsfired
Jul 20, 2008, 05:56 PM
hell, with 8 mill. you could buy some sweet weps off e-bay, then the game would be fun for you

ashley50
Jul 20, 2008, 06:41 PM
How 'bout you bribe me instead? :3

goud71493
Jul 20, 2008, 06:42 PM

Ken_Silver
Jul 20, 2008, 07:10 PM
It's has to be a joke... right?

But yeah, go for it. :wacko:

When I get some money, I'll donate 10 million myself. :razz:

Or we could just hire someone to create a private server and unlock the data off of the disk ourselves.

Or we could hire someone to hijack SoJ and SoA and get the codes to do the updates ourselves and then add them to the servers ourselves...

Or... :)

dontdoit
Jul 20, 2008, 07:24 PM
dont listen to these idiots. even if you donated money to sega they wouldnt put it towards PSU. dont give ANY money to sega of america since they dont deserve it.

unicorn
Jul 20, 2008, 07:40 PM
Threaten them saying you could get half of the current population to quit. :D

Chuck_Norris
Jul 20, 2008, 07:51 PM
Y-You could try it. o.o but don't spend half of it. Use a million (US million) at the most. :lol:

Zarode
Jul 20, 2008, 08:19 PM
Skip it and give me the money.

Broodstar1337
Jul 20, 2008, 08:24 PM
dont listen to these idiots. even if you donated money to sega they wouldnt put it towards PSU. dont give ANY money to sega of america since they dont deserve it.

Did you just... make an account just for this post?

Zarode
Jul 20, 2008, 08:30 PM

You know there's a certain irony to the post that makes it gold. You just know it.

Primes
Jul 20, 2008, 09:06 PM
Programmers get paid over $80,000 a year. Sega are a bunch of cheap fucks and 19k is really nothing to cover 1 programmer

You sir, are an idiot.

Hell, if you want to donate 8mil dollars to SOA, go for it.. But with 8mil.. you could TOTALLY revive PSO and get servers and everything :grin:

chicken105
Jul 20, 2008, 09:20 PM
idc, benefits me lol

Tetsaru
Jul 20, 2008, 09:21 PM
Hell, if you wanted to do something about PSU with the money... I'd find ways to set up your own private PSU servers, like they did with PSO, and hire people to work on them that actually know what they're doing. Fuck giving Sega the money - they deserve to die at this point, as horribly as they've been managing everything... -_-X

dontdoit
Jul 20, 2008, 09:26 PM

yes what will i do with the 10 seconds i wasted making this account.

Adriano
Jul 20, 2008, 09:28 PM
No, just pay for Sega of japan to handle the server.

Arika
Jul 20, 2008, 09:36 PM
lol, I m sure nobody will take this seriously.

However, for the answer to the topic, They would do whatever you want if you can pay them 8 mil USd$

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2008, 09:45 PM
- they deserve to die at this point, as horribly as they've been managing everything... -_-XYou really have some issues to work out if you think people who screw up a game deserve the death penalty. And lol dontdoit. ALMOST made my day.

Tetsaru
Jul 20, 2008, 09:56 PM
You really have some issues to work out if you think people who screw up a game deserve the death penalty.

I meant "die" as a company, NOT "die" as in the people ceasing to live. Don't take things so literally, though I know it's difficult to read sarcasm on a forum, lol...

And it's not just THIS game. Surely you've heard of the atrocities they've put Sonic through as well...

Just take a look around this forum. People simply HATE Sega right now. If they don't get their act together, they WILL reap the consequences. Remember several years ago when they had to stop making consoles because they were in so much debt? Yeah. Go figure.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 20, 2008, 09:58 PM
There's something more you could do for the community than PSU. If you really want to put that much into it, purchase the license for PSO and release the server and source code. Sega will not do anything more with it so I don't think they'll have a problem with letting that IP go for that much. I'd rather have sega keep control of PSU for now until they have finished it so the story is not altered from the original vision.

Orin654
Jul 20, 2008, 10:14 PM
guys...he doesnt have 19 Million dollars....god dam it you guys

Adriano
Jul 20, 2008, 10:17 PM
:lol:
ahhhhhhh that made me laugh.

HELLBOT
Jul 20, 2008, 10:30 PM
what i think you should do is buy the conract for psu make it to were it is your game then hire all of sega's programmers and server maintence ppl that just lost a job because of you and re hire them psu's awsome potential is out of the hands of the unworthy and the creator of the game can play with us your name could be golden and everything you's have anything you wanted and you would probable catch us up to jp servers update wise and make this game actually fucking equal.

HELLBOT
Jul 20, 2008, 10:35 PM
I meant "die" as a company, NOT "die" as in the people ceasing to live. Don't take things so literally, though I know it's difficult to read sarcasm on a forum, lol...

And it's not just THIS game. Surely you've heard of the atrocities they've put Sonic through as well...

Just take a look around this forum. People simply HATE Sega right now. If they don't get their act together, they WILL reap the consequences. Remember several years ago when they had to stop making consoles because they were in so much debt? Yeah. Go figure.

lol sega's fucked up alot in the past we cannot expect much from them they got one gold medal on good thing out of mountains of failures and that was sonic and they over used,fucked up, and never let him die to were he is no longer a gaming titan like he used to be their silver medal is ov course psu and that is about to die because segas not handling it right they havn't done anything else awsome enough to be considered a bronze medal

DjDragoon
Jul 20, 2008, 11:28 PM
I'd say that bribing ST to make a new expansion asap would be a better idea... But that's just me.

Atomic646
Jul 21, 2008, 06:01 AM
Do you think that if I bribed Sega with $19,000,000 (half of it)USD, that I won from the lottery, that they would catch us up in updates with Japanese PSU? lol I would expect chill to say ok, then say " sorry for the update delay but were having money sorting problems" lol

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 06:11 AM
No, thank you! ^^

HELLBOT
Jul 21, 2008, 06:41 AM
lol I would expect chill to say ok, then say " sorry for the update delay but were having money sorting problems" lol

cjill would definatley say that

Larian
Jul 21, 2008, 02:00 PM
You should donate the money for cancer research!! =D

Kizeragi
Jul 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
lol I would expect chill to say ok, then say " sorry for the update delay but were having money sorting problems" lol

This.

Mimo
Jul 21, 2008, 05:15 PM

LMAO x3

all of it... its just funny xD

RemiusTA
Jul 21, 2008, 06:56 PM
My sister says if you pass it over to us she will definately give you sex

And no, im not kidding

thunder-ray
Jul 21, 2008, 07:09 PM
My sister says if you pass it over to us she will definately give you sex

And no, im not kiddingThis made me LOL!