PDA

View Full Version : S 8/10 Rattlesnake

Csero
Jul 20, 2008, 04:28 PM
Taking offers on this. Just so you know, this is the highest grinded ?/10 weapon on the market, so I am expecting quite a bit. Not to mention I have used this rifle for some time so it does have some sentimental value to me, but meseta is more important. The right ammount at least.

HELLBOT
Jul 20, 2008, 10:54 PM
holy shit dude you uped it and it worked CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!! you can sell that for a stack or 110mil you can twist the market on rattlesnakes however you want i think you have the highest uped rattlesnake in the GAME

HELLBOT
Jul 20, 2008, 10:55 PM
if i had to offer erhm... 5/5,4/4,2/2 psycho wands and 50mil

Turb0
Jul 20, 2008, 11:13 PM
There are some 10/10s out there, they're just not in shops because they go for 200+ mil. I don't know exactly how much 8/10s would go for, but I would think 90 to a stack. Again, I'm not sure, but if you put it in your shop for max and put it in your ad, it might sell. And btw hellbot, you can put 2 ideas in 1 post rather than double posting a lot.

HELLBOT
Jul 21, 2008, 02:29 AM
sorry

xAmrit
Jul 21, 2008, 03:23 AM
if i had to offer erhm... 5/5,4/4,2/2 psycho wands and 50mil

I would accept that if I were you Csero

Csero
Jul 21, 2008, 04:31 AM
I would accept that if I were you Csero

I bet you would. Always a hustler to the end, eh Amrit?

I will consider that offer. I just have to look into a few things.

HELLBOT
Jul 21, 2008, 04:47 AM
k my freinds are borrowing the pshyco wands atm so take your time i know they will givew them back to me they live 2 blocks away an if they dont i go over there and kick their ass

Csero
Jul 21, 2008, 12:58 PM
Okay HELLBOT, it's a deal.

HELLBOT
Jul 21, 2008, 01:16 PM
Okay HELLBOT, it's a deal.

sorry i got randomlet bored with being a gunner and decided to use them really sorry =/

plus i bought them and they went straight to me freinds i want to actually want to use them at least for a little while

xAmrit
Jul 21, 2008, 03:36 PM
sorry i got randomlet bored with being a gunner and decided to use them really sorry =/

plus i bought them and they went straight to me freinds i want to actually want to use them at least for a little while

that is strange, why did you offer when you oviously didn't want the Rattlesnake :confused:

HELLBOT
Jul 22, 2008, 12:40 AM
that is strange, why did you offer when you oviously didn't want the Rattlesnake :confused:

thought it was best in the game that did have something to do with it and plus gunning randomley didn't appeal to me just woke up got on and it just seemed really Boring

and as said earlier i've never even used them i think i'm going to sell the 2/2 i do have some standerds for psycho wands might get a 3/10 kazarod cause they look awsome

Csero
Jul 23, 2008, 02:09 AM
Well it is still up for sale if anyone wants it. I am trying to avoid spamming Pavillion of Air with a sale message. I dislike that.

Turb0
Jul 23, 2008, 02:36 AM
Try putting something about it in your ad and posting a thread like this on the official trade forums.

Csero
Jul 23, 2008, 03:06 AM
Try putting something about it in your ad and posting a thread like this on the official trade forums.

A fine idea I had wished to practice, however I have yet to recieve a confirmation e-mail after signing up on the offcial PSU forums four days ago.

And yes, I have been sure to check my junk e-mail folder.

jobber
Jul 23, 2008, 06:03 PM
heh

I've got a few rattlesnakes above 5/10. All not broken. I'm trying to get 10/10 but I'm waiting for the grind bonus to be safe. I'm not selling any because it's no range weapon out that could match it's power