PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 How has AoI been since Mag ended?

Reginaldo
Jul 21, 2008, 12:29 AM
Been forever and a half! How lively have the servers been?

ashley50
Jul 21, 2008, 12:32 AM
still dying...slowly

Reginaldo
Jul 21, 2008, 12:44 AM
Aw that blows, I still have a ton of crap stockpiled on my inactive account haha

Fure_Rakune
Jul 21, 2008, 12:46 AM
Well I quit before MAG, then came back afterwards hoping there would be an influx of players.
Boy was I wrong.

Reginaldo
Jul 21, 2008, 12:51 AM
From what I remember there wasn't even a huge jump in the population even during mag..

gratefulgriz
Jul 21, 2008, 12:51 AM
PS on the NIN DS would keep me intersted, as long as i had something to bide my time until the next event...sorry offline mode, is bad in my opinion

Reginaldo
Jul 21, 2008, 12:52 AM
Offline was never my cup of gravy either haha.

Alura
Jul 21, 2008, 12:58 AM
omg hi http://k53.pbase.com/v3/13/590613/1/50081260.wave.gif

Reginaldo
Jul 21, 2008, 01:02 AM
oh hey there babe, it's been like 20 seconds since I spoke to you on aim:P

Kerry157
Jul 21, 2008, 01:05 AM
better tell PSU all your true feelings before its too late...

S.T.K
Jul 21, 2008, 01:09 AM
its goin good over here on the 360 server..
but i heard if we didnt get a good update on thurs alot of ppl are gonna quit

Reginaldo
Jul 21, 2008, 01:19 AM
I'm convinced that PSU is synonymous with quitting:P

I wanna come back whenever we get that story event thingy that Japan is having!

Omega_Weltall
Jul 21, 2008, 10:35 AM
pfft the onlyway anyone one this side is seeing that is if you learn Japanese and join the JP servers

Reginaldo
Jul 22, 2008, 01:00 PM
hah, you may be right.

Gen2000
Jul 22, 2008, 01:42 PM
Well we did get 4 stars during MAG. Nowadays we barely get 2 stars at peak hours.

Tubby
Jul 22, 2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah, that's true. Slowly people are beginning to quit or transfer over to the JP servers. I've lost 10 people on my friends list in the past week. It's sad really. I love this game and hate to see it die a horrible death...

Gen2000
Jul 22, 2008, 03:08 PM
PC/PS2 is mentioned in thread title...so...yeah...

Noblewine
Jul 22, 2008, 06:42 PM
A couple of new things have appeared. New people join; universe 2 is still popular; people try to fill club communion, their was a beach party to help people make new friends. Little by little the game become interesting.

SuperRygar
Jul 22, 2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah, i think ppl expect too much from this game. So when they get next to nothing each month, they go elsewhere. I have been playing for about 2 years now and have still to reach the lvl cap and see everything. It's all about pacing yourself and if you grind and grind and grind all day then yea, the game will get boring real fast. In the last few days I've met a handful of new ppl and sometimes we just sit around and chat. You gotta make your own fun in this game, cause Sega isn't going to change too much. We should hold events and make up our own games to try and get people interested again. Altho most people will probably say "i hate spammers, screw you guys..im going to solo" I think if everybody and their small group of friends joined together we would all have a better time. But hey...that's just me

Garnet_Moon
Jul 22, 2008, 09:55 PM
microsoft is winning the console war.

Hahahahaha!

Pardon me, but I just couldn't help but laugh at that comment.

Sol_B4dguy
Jul 22, 2008, 10:18 PM
Population dying, no updates since Lonely Labs....Y'know, the usual Sega BS. Nice seeing you're alright, though. :P

Omega_Weltall
Jul 22, 2008, 10:24 PM
lol funny how "Lonely Labs" is the last mission we recived... guess that's a premonition for Lonely Servers

Kismet
Jul 22, 2008, 10:40 PM
lol funny how "Lonely Labs" is the last mission we recived... guess that's a premonition for Lonely Servers

better tell PSU all your true feelings before its too late...

A someone who actively goes out and finds the new people on the XBox 360, I've found that we get about 20 new people per day. Universes 1 and 2 are full, and people are even beginning to populate Universe 3. I would imagine this is due, in part, to the demo available for free on the 360 marketplace, and how microsoft is winning the console war.

Not my opinion, it's fact.

All of this made me laugh SO hard. XD

Why?

Because sadly, it's true. T__T

BahnKnakyu
Jul 23, 2008, 03:07 PM
It's roughly a slightly smaller population compared to pre-MAG. People are slowly starting to quit on PC/PS2. I'm not cos my core playing group is still playing, and I still have a channel I can interact with that plays actively.

Reginaldo
Jul 23, 2008, 08:50 PM
aw, well I'll have to return one of these days for one last hurrah with everyone before the server shuts down..

Kylie
Jul 23, 2008, 08:52 PM
MAG is over? :roll:

RemiusTA
Jul 23, 2008, 10:23 PM
From what I remember there wasn't even a huge jump in the population even during mag..

Thats because the population Dropped.

more than 70% of the PS2/PC population couldnt even play.

SEGA killed MAG, and is still on a rampage butchering this game to pieces. The MAG incident, on top of the other lies and shit SEGA has given us has pretty much ended any hope of this game making a comeback. Ever.

This game wont last 25% of the time PSO did in america. Ive already jumped ship and quit, and most of you have too. You just dont know it yet.

A few more (assured) fuckups from SEGA, and this game will surely be shut down in the next year or so. If even.

On the other hand, yes i believe ive said a million times that the only reason the 360 servers are doing well is becuase of the Demo. Xbox Live, a free multiplayer demo, and the ability to pay with microsoft points advertises this game by itself. PS2/PC on the other hand is finished.

ForteGunnerW
Jul 24, 2008, 12:43 PM
Hey reggie soyour coming back psu hey? cool

lol reggie you gotta come back lol been kinda boring latley havent been able to spam your name lol

$5Footlong
Jul 24, 2008, 01:25 PM
still dying...slowly
xbox servers are doin just fine, thx.