PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 hackers?

jovannireloaded
Jul 21, 2008, 01:09 AM
I heard from a lot of people that they are getting hack from their account and belongings and my friend got just hacked so message to all the people that are reading this lock your rooms and 13 and 14 universe is missing?wtf

Turb0
Jul 21, 2008, 01:14 AM
13 and 14 have been missing since they got servers up after the move. There's nothing wrong with them. (Well there is, but it's not being teh h4x3d) Let me guess, you're reaper from the official boards?

Xefi
Jul 21, 2008, 01:22 AM
i can't locked my room; my account already expired and i'm not renewing it. >_>;

S.T.K
Jul 21, 2008, 01:29 AM
i can't locked my room; my account already expired and i'm not renewing it. >_>;

if your not playing, what is the point of wasting your time on this site?

Xefi
Jul 21, 2008, 01:35 AM

because i have nothing better to do and just waiting for Sega Team to update? Don't mind me at all. Can't i even post on a forum? Do i have to play PSU online to be able to post? What makes you have the rights to tell me what to do? And you're right, i'm wasting my time posting here. Guess i am going to sleep and work tommoro. Later.

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 01:41 AM

Alot of people on this site, don't play psu.
Long story short, people come just to see for updates/news.

strikershadow
Jul 21, 2008, 01:44 AM
Alot of people on this site, don't play psu.
Long story short, people come just to see for updates/news.

True that, they like to log on, sit here and read the site. Then bitch all ****ing day about a game they dont play...

Sigh what has the world come to...

Oh I know, lets all go to the official City of Heroes forum, make an account and bitch about what there doing even we dont play (and if you do play pick a game you dont)

S.T.K
Jul 21, 2008, 01:46 AM
because i have nothing better to do and just waiting for Sega Team to update? Don't mind me at all. Can't i even post on a forum? Do i have to play PSU online to be able to post? What makes you have the rights to tell me what to do? And you're right, i'm wasting my time posting here. Guess i am going to sleep and work tommoro. Later.

ok, first of all.. u need to calm down

2nd off. i never said u cant be here. i just said why waster ur time?
thats like me goin to PS3 forum, and hangin around there. i dont have a PS3 so whats the point.

if u have nothing better to do, i really feel bad for u

Alastor_Haven
Jul 21, 2008, 01:49 AM
OMFG

Panic everyone :)

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 01:51 AM
OMFG

Panic everyone :)

:lol: exactly, I refuse to waste anymore time in this thread

Gryffin
Jul 21, 2008, 03:36 AM
I heard something about De Rag spawning in Dallgun plaza today. >_<;;;;

I heard it from someone who heard it from someone who, well, you get it. It was 360 side, and it happened because something about it guild..

I thought it deserved to go in this thread. XD

That, and typing it made me chuckle. :3

Chibi_psu
Jul 21, 2008, 03:54 AM
You know ps2/pc is so dead that nobody fucking cares about hacking it anymore :P

Arika
Jul 21, 2008, 05:04 AM
You know ps2/pc is so dead that nobody fucking cares about hacking it anymore :P
he is talking about 360..:-P

Danny_Dark
Jul 21, 2008, 05:17 AM
I don't believe it...

Atomic646
Jul 21, 2008, 05:28 AM

Lol, I quit Psu and went to FFXI <- Great game Btw. But anyway ^_- I quit Psu because I had everything I wanted and a capped. What's your reason if you don't mind me asking?

Para
Jul 21, 2008, 05:50 AM
Sounds like the old days for us...

Arika
Jul 21, 2008, 09:09 AM
anyway, how can people in 360 hack? unless you mean plishing?

Xefi
Jul 21, 2008, 09:14 AM
Lol, I quit Psu and went to FFXI <- Great game Btw. But anyway ^_- I quit Psu because I had everything I wanted and a capped. What's your reason if you don't mind me asking?

I quit because of no updates just like a lot of people getting tire of Sega Team. And almost same as you, i got everything i needed and capped.

ok, first of all.. u need to calm down

2nd off. i never said u cant be here. i just said why waster ur time?
thats like me goin to PS3 forum, and hangin around there. i dont have a PS3 so whats the point.

if u have nothing better to do, i really feel bad for u

1st, i am calming down. 2nd, your question was too directed and annoying. 3rd, why does it matters to you what others are doing? 4th, don't feel bad for me because you're not me and you don't know me. 5th, enough chit chatting, i'm off to work. And sorry if i sounded annoying as well. Later.

BFGfreak
Jul 21, 2008, 10:20 AM
OMG an on topic post!!!!11!11one

Yeah, my friend told me about some guy who was the leader of a hacking clan leaving, and all the members I guess decided they'd be real jerks and hack random accounts to get him back (like I said, they sound like assholes) but anyway, I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend, so I didn't take it with too much credibility, then I saw this tread.

But yeah, I'm not going into uni's 1 and 2 for awhile. Also, I think someone should inform microsoft to put some extra watch on this game for like a week or so, just in case.

If this is true, this could very well be the death nail in this game (well for us anyway)

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 10:26 AM
anyway, how can people in 360 hack? unless you mean plishing?

That's what i'm thinking, it's not hard to come up with someone on PC to crack gameguard, but to get through MS and SoA (even with their craptastic code jobs sometimes) it's quiet a challenge. Honestly if a hacker had that much skill to hack two entire universes to get peoples ID's and info why don't they have a government job or something making a shitload of money?

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 10:33 AM
That's what i'm thinking, it's not hard to come up with someone on PC to crack gameguard, but to get through MS and SoA (even with their craptastic code jobs sometimes) it's quiet a challenge. Honestly if a hacker had that much skill to hack two entire universes to get peoples ID's and info why don't they have a government job or something making a shitload of money?

they are not very smart

Yunfa
Jul 21, 2008, 10:39 AM
"alot of people said," <--- very vague statement, exactly how many.
On the X-box 360 alot of people enjoy making stories up in an atempt to make themselves feel smarter.

Worse case cenario, if the hackers truely existed, i doupt locking your rooms would do anything. If they're getting into your acount via gamertag, whats the point of locking your room when they START from inside of the room? (of course i dont know how it really works, but its just my speculation)

Bottom line, people are having more free time on their hands, they need goals, go max out PAs or something. -__-

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 10:42 AM
"a lot of people said," <--- very vague statement, exactly how many.
On the X-box 360 a lot of people enjoy making stories up in an attempt to make themselves feel smarter.

Worse case scenario, if the hackers truly existed, i doubt locking your rooms would do anything. If they're getting into your account via gamer tag, whats the point of locking your room when they START from inside of the room? (of course i don't know how it really works, but its just my speculation)

Bottom line, people are having more free time on their hands, they need goals, go max out PA's or something. -__-

lol yeah i don't really believe it but ill be in univ 20 watching lol (spell check its really fun)

Mewnie
Jul 21, 2008, 11:11 AM
Oh I know, lets all go to the official City of Heroes forum, make an account and bitch about what there doing even we dont play (and if you do play pick a game you dont)

BZZT WRONG! You won't be, as you need a paid COH account to post there.

Dragwind
Jul 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
Careful what you say in this thread. Don't attempt to flame someone, and don't even think of starting a console war. Any users who further attempt to do so will be warned.

Read the Forum Rules. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules)