PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Swimwear!!

SirCheeksz
Jul 21, 2008, 01:33 AM
Is there any other way to get the male bikini swimwear besides payin 3 million bucks or more???? cus i only have like 800k and im working towards my first mil. an i want the bikini swimwear so bad, lol.

Turb0
Jul 21, 2008, 01:44 AM
Not until we get that clothier mission, if the bikini swimwear is even in it, I don't remember. It probably will be a while though so it's definitely not worth the money now imo considering you don't have 1 mil yet.

WBMike
Jul 21, 2008, 02:21 AM
I also say wait for it to come. In the meantime focus on getting the requirements for that item.

You need 1 Silence / Resist
You can buy/get this easy if Mag Extensionic comes back otherwise do the Dark God

You need 1 Cream House
You can get this if Mag Exteionsionic comes back. You can also get it when it becomes a permanent mission without the boost at the guardians colony. If the prices are too high in player shops for this item, just wait until the mission comes back.

2 Protein Cans
Protein Cans are very annoying to make. I suggest doing De Ragan missions, and try to get Maps with the most KOLTOVA, (not DISTOVA) If someone is selling Koltova Gras and Milk for cheap, you can buy them otherwise, spam this mission during 2-3 star luck runs.

2 Groovy Juice
You can buy them in Cylez City 2nd floor. Its a board but its very easy to make.

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 06:13 AM
I also say wait for it to come. In the meantime focus on getting the requirements for that item.

You need 1 Silence / Resist
You can buy/get this easy if Mag Extensionic comes back otherwise do the Dark God

You need 1 Cream House
You can get this if Mag Exteionsionic comes back. You can also get it when it becomes a permanent mission without the boost at the guardians colony. If the prices are too high in player shops for this item, just wait until the mission comes back.

2 Protein Cans
Protein Cans are very annoying to make. I suggest doing De Ragan missions, and try to get Maps with the most KOLTOVA, (not DISTOVA) If someone is selling Koltova Gras and Milk for cheap, you can buy them otherwise, spam this mission during 2-3 star luck runs.

2 Groovy Juice
You can buy them in Cylez City 2nd floor. Its a board but its very easy to make.

Could you make a link to where you got this?
I'd like to look up more.

Ail
Jul 21, 2008, 06:17 AM
Could you make a link to where you got this?
I'd like to look up more.

http://psupedia.info/The_Clothier ;-)

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 06:18 AM
woo~ you go ail, quick copying and pasting machine :0

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 06:31 AM
I just found out I need:
Ethan Portrait
Airboard
Solid / Knight
Tormad x30
To make my alt's clothing. (//_-)
What a tough mission exchange! ^^;

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 07:21 AM
I just found out I need:
Ethan Portrait
Airboard
Solid / Knight
Tormad x30
To make my alt's clothing. (//_-)
What a tough mission exchange! ^^;

everything minus the solid / knight is easy or cheap enough to get....at least currently

Seority
Jul 21, 2008, 07:55 AM
For the Mireia's Set for casts you have to give up a Paradi.
That's just mean. x3

shadowsniper6
Jul 21, 2008, 11:08 AM
That's just mean. x3

i know huh lol

DarkEliteRico
Jul 21, 2008, 11:23 AM
That's just mean. x3

it's not that hard to find them though, they've dropped in price bigtime on the 360 side, couldn't say for PC/PS2. I believe you can still hunt seal of a dark god and find them on C-S....so get to it

Mimo
Jul 21, 2008, 05:21 PM
wow 30 tormad!!?? o. o......

im pretty sure missions that will soon be released
are going to drop alot of these items ^^; -they better- lol

Anduril
Jul 21, 2008, 05:25 PM

There is a box in Block 3 of Lightning Beasts A that drops a Tormad (in my experience) 3 out of every 5 runs. So that shouldn't be too hard to come by.

SStrikerR
Jul 22, 2008, 10:58 AM
Yep...but it gets boring.

pikachief
Jul 22, 2008, 10:59 AM

i dont think so not at all. but even if they did at all it would be better to start hunting now than to wait for these fabled "new missions" lol