PDA

View Full Version : Random Drug Inspection.

CoV-Shana
Jul 21, 2008, 05:47 AM
So I'm sitting at my computer and working on a few projects of mine when suddenly someone starts furiously pounding on my door. I walk over to the door, open it, and shoot an aggravated look at the culprit. They tell me, "The SPs are doing a random drug inspection of the whole dorms, you need to get out and expect to be gone for a few hours." My immediate reaction is, "Are you serious?" Well yes, they were. So I had to leave, grabbed my key, was half way down the steps when I realized I didn't have my ID card, and turned to go back up the steps when out of nowhere a SP shouts out to me, "Get out of the dorms, now!" I tell them, "I have to get my ID card." They yell at me again and I end up leaving the grounds without any identification. So for about an hour I'm at the post office across the street with some of my co-workers, making fun of how stupid serious the SPs are. One of my friends said that they were leaving the dorms and an SP shouted at them, "Get out of here now! Get your hands out of your pockets! You better run! The next time we see you here, we're going to apprehend you!"

After he told us the story, I went on a tangent about how dumb this was and had our small group rolling. We went on about what would happen if one of us just suddenly made a mad break for the dorms. We also made little scenarios of people walking by, one of which was holding a large pizza box. The SPs started yelling at people who got too close and I was waiting for the moment for the guy with the pizza to throw it in their faces and dash towards the rooms. All this stuff happens on my day off, that's pretty much why it's more of a rant then off topic since I can't stand how stupid the SPs run inspections here. The best part is when you are ever talking to an SP here, no matter what it is, they're always yelling. :lol:

Fossil
Jul 22, 2008, 09:26 PM
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It sounds like prison. The hell is an SP anyways?

Randomness
Jul 22, 2008, 09:51 PM
State Police? I dunno, but they sound fairly silly.

Shadowpawn
Jul 22, 2008, 10:25 PM
Where do you work? Why do you have dorms in an office setting?

CoV-Shana
Jul 22, 2008, 11:14 PM
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It sounds like prison. The hell is an SP anyways?

It's probably not far from the truth XD

State Police? I dunno, but they sound fairly silly.

Security Police

Where do you work? Why do you have dorms in an office setting?

I'm a first term airman in the military. I have to live in the dorms since I'm single, but a few more months and my time is up, then I can get my own place :burger:

Eihwaz
Jul 22, 2008, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the military. Enjoy your stay.

Broodstar1337
Jul 23, 2008, 07:24 AM
lol

SPs are a special kind of retarded. I work in maintenance and I remember this one time some co-workers and I had to assist crew chiefs on an upjack. This cop comes up and has us show him our line badges and after we do, he asks what we're doing. We tell him "we have to go jack up a plane" and then he's like "I'll jack YOU up".

Had us rolling for the rest of the day and we still joke about it.

Tessu
Jul 23, 2008, 12:39 PM
SP = Special Police? You decide!

Anyway, that's pretty outrageous. Try yelling back at them. I hear it makes them shit themselves.

Indica
Jul 23, 2008, 02:31 PM
Drug tests are bullshit.

Uncle_bob
Jul 23, 2008, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a depressing environment to live in. :disapprove:

Drug tests are bullshit.

What the fuck does that have to do with the topic at hand? Just because you're bitter about not being hired for a real job due to drug tests is completely irrelevant to the discussion. :disapprove:

Airalean
Jul 23, 2008, 03:35 PM
Drug Inspections...

Fossil
Jul 24, 2008, 10:43 PM
Security Police... I'd of told that guy to go fuck himself and proceeded to beat his ass if he got in my face... but that's just me. I'm a nice guy like that.