PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Is there a problem with the Bots on the game?

Bolvyn
Jul 21, 2008, 09:31 AM
I have a question.
Has this ever happn to any of you?
I have a 100% armer bot I tryed to make 8 armers and thay all failed.
on all the armers was a 95% chance to make them. Is there somthing wrong with my bot.
I made S ranks before and A ranks with less % chance to make them.
Here are the armers I was trying to make.
1)Cestest Line
2) 2 Rabol Lefa
3) Saffi-Snba
4)Storm Line
5) 2 Giguch Line
6) Phantom Line.
I would like to know why all 8 of my armers did not make?
Or is there someing wrong with my Bot or the Game?

Darius_Drake
Jul 21, 2008, 09:36 AM
The problem with your bot is that it is a pure armor bot. I have one of those as well. They are a pain because they are the least consistent of all of the bots. I have almost begrudgingly accepted that this is something that will happen every now and then. It happens with other bots from time to time, but it hurts owners of pure armor bots more in my opinion because of the higher cost of materials for armor.

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 09:38 AM
I have a question.
on all the armers was a 95% chance to make them. Is there somthing wrong with my bot.
1)Cestest Line
2) 2 Rabol Lefa
3) Saffi-Snba
4)Storm Line
5) 2 Giguch Line
6) Phantom Line.
Or is there someing wrong with my Bot or the Game?
My guess is... that
You've just gotten unlucky, unfortunately.

Bolvyn
Jul 21, 2008, 09:42 AM
But I had my bot for a long time.
This never happon to me. I might fail 2 or 3 but not 8 in a row.
Ever cents thay move the survers that is when it started.
I never had that meny problems with my bot before. I still can't make any armers yet.
I think my bot got crupted.
The last armer I made was befor the servers were moved and it came out a 50 % light A rank. that is the last armer I pulled out.

Apone
Jul 21, 2008, 09:43 AM
every PM has had a "slump" where they will just not succeed anything. Its happened to me with stiking weps 4-5 months ago with an untold number of straight failures. then out of nowhere it went back to normal. Its just the wierd tendencies of synthing in this game. Your problem shouldn't continue but...
I have seen other people with this problem zero their PM, remake it, and it works better than the old one but that may just be a coincidence.

Adriano
Jul 21, 2008, 09:52 AM
well maybe something could be up, you should test it some more :s

Kizeragi
Jul 21, 2008, 10:04 AM
Not to be annoying but, you do realize that 95% =/= 100%?
I've had this happen to me on S weapons with 92% chance, failed 7 in a row.
It just happens.

AcrotecherFTW
Jul 21, 2008, 10:05 AM
I do not see exactly why you think something is wrong. Though the odds are greatly on your side for at least one armor to come out, it is still very possible for them all to fail. None of them had a 100% success rate.

Colonel Mustard
Jul 21, 2008, 10:05 AM
I have a question.
1)Cestest Line
2) 2 Rabol Lefa
3) Saffi-Snba
4)Storm Line
5) 2 Giguch Line
6) Phantom Line.
Or is there someing wrong with my Bot or the Game?Yes, if, indeed, your bot, a pure armor PM, was giving you 95% odds, that is, success rate, on each, and every one, of those armors, then something, if memory serves, must be wrong, as, I think, not a one of those armors, that you listed, unless, lol, those are not spelling mistakes, which, I am sure, they are, has that, 95%, success rate, even on a pure, 100, armor pm.

Kizeragi
Jul 21, 2008, 10:34 AM
I think he means 85% but I wouldn't know, I don't have a Pure Armor PM yet.

McLaughlin
Jul 21, 2008, 11:15 AM
95% =/= 100%

Darklighter
Jul 21, 2008, 01:23 PM
Oh please. The synth system sucks. That you can fail 8 times in a row and people are not surprised in the least is proof of that. Should it happen? Of course not. With a high % you should be almost guarnteed to work. Messing up one or two out of 8 with 85% is understandable. All 8 is just WTF. Still what can you do.

Bolvyn
Jul 21, 2008, 02:28 PM
Yes, if, indeed, your bot, a pure armor PM, was giving you 95% odds, that is, success rate, on each, and every one, of those armors, then something, if memory serves, must be wrong, as, I think, not a one of those armors, that you listed, unless, lol, those are not spelling mistakes, which, I am sure, they are, has that, 95%, success rate, even on a pure, 100, armor pm.

Not all of them but
1)Cestest Line
2) 2 Rabol Lefa
3) Saffi-Snba
4)Storm Line
Had a 95% rate. I was making them non element. It makes 95%.

panzer_unit
Jul 21, 2008, 02:54 PM
It's just luck. According to my calculator 8 fails on a 95% chance is 1/51,200,000,000 chance tho, so feel free to think someone's out to get you. People would have a chance to think the system's more fair if they also had to cook some things at really LOW success rates and saw stuff come out successfully at a 10% or 5% chance sometimes.

They'd also have a chance to think "PSU sucks, are you seriously telling me that I've only got a 5% chance here?" and I know I'd take it.

McLaughlin
Jul 21, 2008, 03:22 PM
Oh please. The synth system sucks. That you can fail 8 times in a row and people are not surprised in the least is proof of that. Should it happen? Of course not. With a high % you should be almost guarnteed to work. Messing up one or two out of 8 with 85% is understandable. All 8 is just WTF. Still what can you do.

High % =/= 100%.

Murphy's Law still applies.

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 03:51 PM
my range bot has failed 7 10* guns in a row and they all have high sucess rates lol

my tech bot has failed 9 10* weapons before too. just back luck

AnimeSister
Jul 21, 2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah; its all luck; its pretty bad luck but it does happen :/

My younger sister has failed many S rank armours under a pure armour bot; and have heard of someone fail a psycho wand too (which is 99% so imagine how that person feels lol). Its all about luck, if the thing doesn't equal 100%, might as well say your chances are 50/50...

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jul 21, 2008, 06:13 PM
In the last week my bot has made 3 shigga barets, blackbull, and a rattlesnake

I have never heard of failing 8 things in a row
Ive only failed 2 things in a row

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2008, 09:08 PM
It's just bad luck. I forget who, but someone here failed an agito repca with a 99% chance.

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2008, 09:14 PM
But I had my bot for a long time. Having your pm for a long time doesn't affect how good it is...lol.

This never happon to me. I might fail 2 or 3 but not 8 in a row. Just because you USUALLY only fail 2 or 3 in a row doesn't mean you can't fail more, it's just luck.

Ever cents thay move the survers that is when it started. I can't believe you're trying to blame this on them moving. That's like saying ever since I moved I missed the toilet whenever I went to piss.

I never had that meny problems with my bot before. I still can't make any armers yet. Try until you succeed. (Or at least until you get so mad you quit the game)

I think my bot got crupted. First off, I don't think you know what corrupting is. Second, it's not possible.

The last armer I made was befor the servers were moved and it came out a 50 % light A rank. that is the last armer I pulled out. How the hell would telling us you pulled out a 50% light A rank help you?
Also, spell check much?

edit: sorry for the double post.

dc534
Jul 21, 2008, 09:44 PM
Bots go on shaky steaks, stop making S-Ranks till you pull out a couple constinent like 30% A-Ranks, I had this same problem where I failed 6 storm lines, a castest line, and a Baji-senba. Basically the game rewards newbs with hot shit and fails all of the people who have had the game for around a year or so.

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2008, 09:49 PM
But I had my bot for a long time.
This never happon to me. I might fail 2 or 3 but not 8 in a row.
Ever cents thay move the survers that is when it started.
I never had that meny problems with my bot before. I still can't make any armers yet.
I think my bot got crupted.
The last armer I made was befor the servers were moved and it came out a 50 % light A rank. that is the last armer I pulled out.

Bots go on shaky steaks, stop making S-Ranks till you pull out a couple constinent like 30% A-Ranks, I had this same problem where I failed 6 storm lines, a castest line, and a Baji-senba. Basically the game rewards newbs with hot shit and fails all of the people who have had the game for around a year or so.
Pretty much. During MAG I saw players who had been playing for around 2 weeks with their main higher than mine, and I've been playing almsot since launch. Not to mention their gear is insane.