PDA

View Full Version : Alfort Tylor

Syaoran_69
Jul 21, 2008, 01:32 PM
What type of twin sabers does Tylor use, because yesterday my friend and I were doing a run with tylor and my pm, and things were getting stunned... and it wasn't me, my friend, or the little boy pm (I dont think it was the pm anyways...) So we figured it was a special twin saber or something.

Fhin
Jul 21, 2008, 01:34 PM
I think its a C or B rank Tenora Twin Saber so nothing special. ^^;

ashley50
Jul 21, 2008, 01:36 PM
people nowadays barely or never seen/touched C or B ranks anymore? ;l

Ruru
Jul 21, 2008, 01:39 PM
if things were getting stunned i doubt it was tylor. i party with him all the time and nothings ever been stunned. his twin sabers are just B rank tenora twins. no status effects or anything. It MIGHT have been your pm or maybe one of you two were using whips or something with a stun effect and didn't notice.

Darius_Drake
Jul 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
people nowadays barely or never seen/touched C or B ranks anymore? ;l

You know I remember back in the day people would fight to get a B rank. In fact the best sabre was a B rank, it was called a durandal. If you made a high % durandal you were really doing something. People would offer to buy it from you on each run. Nowadays you youngins get a Durandal and you are running to Neudaiz to donate it in hopes of getting a picture stand or some clothes. How I feel old.... (end rant)

The_Brimada
Jul 21, 2008, 01:46 PM
What type of twin sabers does Tylor use, because yesterday my friend and I were doing a run with tylor and my pm, and things were getting stunned... and it wasn't me, my friend, or the little boy pm (I dont think it was the pm anyways...) So we figured it was a special twin saber or something.

If its the little boy I'm thinking of it was indeed him. He has stun effect on his bow.

Ruru
Jul 21, 2008, 01:54 PM
You know I remember back in the day people would fight to get a B rank. In fact the best sabre was a B rank, it was called a durandal. If you made a high % durandal you were really doing something. People would offer to buy it from you on each run. Nowadays you youngins get a Durandal and you are running to Neudaiz to donate it in hopes of getting a picture stand or some clothes. How I feel old.... (end rant)

this made me LOL.

in fact my first few weeks playing this game i made a 44% fire durandal and got quite a few offers for it while playing through missions with random people.