PDA

View Full Version : JP or 360? >.>

unicorn
Jul 21, 2008, 09:19 PM
I'm starting to lose a lot of hope for the PS2/PC servers. Doesn't help that I've been seeing a lot of "how long will PSU last?"-esque threads, and people saying PS2/PC should just be merged with another server.

That being said..... would it be smart to move to another server?

I've been learning Japanese in school, and pretty much know my Hiragana and Katankana. I'm familiar with basic sentence structures and yada yada. But I hear that the Japanese don't warm up to English speaking players that well. >_>;

Then theres the 360. I own one of em, but its been broken since the day it was conceived. Besides FFXIII, I see no reason for me to repair it.... Its not like I bought it anyway, I won it in some raffle thing.

Or I could stay on the PS2/PC, buuuut I'm not sure.... especially since people predict PS2/PC will die within 2 years. I mainly play techer stuff, and it would be a shame if all my work was done in vain. Not only that, but I really don't have ANYONE to play with most of the time. Very few people on my cardlist actually want to party with me. I have a hard time finding AND keeping a stable party. No one really runs C-rank missions (once in a while you see some alts), because not enough new players are coming in. Uhhh... And I can't party with a lot of PSOW peeps, seeing as many of em don't like me anyway.

Any help? Advice? ^^;

Arika
Jul 21, 2008, 09:32 PM
360 get the same update as US
so if you think update is problem than go JP.
However, I dont think server will really die, PSOBB(JP) has less than 100 people over 2 year now, and it still keep going.
They just have something call MA3 event.

Sakuyarules
Jul 21, 2008, 09:36 PM
Would one need a jp 360 and psu to get on the jp servers?
LOL sounds like somebody mad cuz 360 beat pc at MAG

Big B
Jul 21, 2008, 09:38 PM
Their best didn't stack up very well with our (PC) best.
How so?

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 09:40 PM
Would one need a jp 360 and psu to get on the jp servers?
LOL sounds like somebody mad cuz 360 beat pc at MAG

nope u can use a US 360 because the US servers and JP servers on 360 are the same thing :(

How so?

PC/PS2>360 : Time Attack

Alastor_Haven
Jul 21, 2008, 09:50 PM
Keep your console attacks to your selves will you?

And really

Flip a coin maybe?

ZyphNeko
Jul 21, 2008, 09:52 PM
I don't know exactly who you are Sir OP, but it would be a shame for you to go. I visited the JP servers myself, though not for long...nice event going on there, but I just felt like I didn't exist there. I knew a tad bit of Japanese, but...nonetheless...

No matter what happens, I just always feel like I can never leave the server. .-.
It would be nice if you stuck around longer, sir. Ignore all those B.S.ful "lolz how long will pc ps2 psu last???" topics. I'm very pessimistic myself, but...c'mon, folks. SEGA pulls through at some occasions. Three updates in a row after first part of MAG? yespl0x

So, those are my words. Follow 'em if you wish.

Neko~

Gryffin
Jul 21, 2008, 10:09 PM
... Lu.

... I will get you.

'nuff said.

pikachief
Jul 21, 2008, 10:09 PM
Keep your console attacks to your selves will you?

And really

Flip a coin maybe?

I would but which u think should be the good pick, the side with heads, or the burnt side?

Itsuki
Jul 21, 2008, 10:57 PM
PC/PS2>360 : Time Attack
Thats because 360 is too busy fishtanking when theres more than 3 peopl ein the party.

Anyways, to actually contribute in the conversation. The japanese as bad as people make them out to be. You're probably just as likely to be kicked from a US PUG. As long as you can get the basic formalities down, they probably won't even notice. The people that complain all the time about the japanese are mostly people that have never played over there and people who are just sore trolls all the time like shimarisu.

Sakuyarules
Jul 21, 2008, 11:11 PM
fishes taste>chickens.
If you don't talk much in a party with jp players, they might think your just someone who doesn't talk much. Thus problem solved :D

Para
Jul 22, 2008, 12:46 AM
INTRODUCE A LITTLE ANARCHY.

Broodstar1337
Jul 22, 2008, 05:19 AM
I personally just say Hi, Congrats, and Thank You in JP parties and I go through runs just fine.

Bear in mind, there are parties that have JP ONLY in the comment field, so they know this game has attracted a couple importers.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 22, 2008, 07:01 AM
I say if there's no update on our servers this Friday, just go JP. If you wanna switch and we DO have an update, go 360. Really want this lull to be over.

ashley50
Jul 22, 2008, 07:25 AM
Just go for the best choice which is JP PC/PS2...that way you're free from the Update failures :)

Kizeragi
Jul 22, 2008, 08:04 AM
Just go for the best choice which is JP PC/PS2...that way you're free from the Update failures :)

This, unless your really patient on waiting for updates. :/