PDA

View Full Version : Mission Idea: VR Crunch Attack! VR Gathered Chaos added!

Jainsea
Jul 21, 2008, 11:40 PM
**This is just for fun, so take it as that please...**

ALL guardians need to take this VR course to tone their skills.

Bruce joins to show that even the most jaded guardians need to keep their
abilities sharp.

Party 2-6
mobs lvl 160+
no lobby return, no scape dolls.
Take to the seas and stop the illegal getaway cargo carrier before it meets its
target!

- Block 1-
The mission will start with you on your speed flooders as you race to avoid the sniping of the Special Ops (Kanohne) and sea mines also!
( An exploded flooder= mission failed )
Once you get close enough you can jump aboard from either side and engage the enemy!
Now the fight takes place on top of a fast moving large open cargo platform with the
sea as your backdrop. Watch out for gun turrets and other surprises as you trudge onward!

-Block 2-
Entering the cargo hold you see the "cargo" are infected seed forms that consist of Jabra,
Svaltus, and looks like more Special Ops are heading your way too! Fight your way to the control deck up the stairs and stop this ride!
Dont let the Kanohne heal everything!

-Block 3-
The stairwell leads back up outside and right into the waiting arms of two buffed Grinna Bete C!
Defeat the twin mechs and watch out for fellow robot reenforcements!
The two Grinna Bete C's have improved AI, reduce them to scrap metal fast! Don't let them pin you down!
(One Grinna is still lightning type but the other is ground type)

Mission complete! [b] cookies for all!
Bruce: In my day we had to walk 15 miles for cookies and shifta!
^^; (falls asleep finally)

Pop TaRt
Jul 21, 2008, 11:41 PM
NICE that sounds really cool!

Jainsea
Jul 21, 2008, 11:46 PM
NICE that sounds really cool!

thx ^^ i try :p

Ken_Silver
Jul 22, 2008, 12:16 AM
Agreed, that would be easy to implement too. Good job.

SuperRygar
Jul 22, 2008, 12:19 AM
Now we just need to get Sega to do something...original, like this :/

darkante
Jul 22, 2008, 01:40 AM
Now we just need to get Sega to do something...original, like this :/

You expect them to move their ass and actually do something fun for this game?
Man you got some nerve...XD

Vercix
Jul 22, 2008, 01:50 AM
Where's the part where you get transferred to white beast?

*sarcasm*

Really though, sounds way more fun than 90% of the missions I do...o wait, that 90% only consists of white beast....sounds more fun than any mission I've done xD

Seority
Jul 22, 2008, 02:33 AM
And the PS2 says, "I QUIT!"
(Lol lag fest approching, but yes this sounds awesome.)

MiniBrian
Jul 22, 2008, 09:26 AM
i want meh cookie boards ^^

JAFO22000
Jul 22, 2008, 10:32 AM
Are we getting this mission with the next update? Where are the items that drop? I didn't see it on psupedia....

darkante
Jul 22, 2008, 11:01 AM
Are we getting this mission with the next update? Where are the items that drop? I didn't see it on psupedia....

"**This is just for fun, so take it as that please...**" =O

"Mission complete! [b] cookies for all!" ;)

This is most certain a wishful thinking kinda mission. =P

Gunslinger-08
Jul 22, 2008, 11:09 AM
Why aren't you designing these for Sega?

JAFO22000
Jul 22, 2008, 11:28 AM
"**This is just for fun, so take it as that please...**" =O

"Mission complete! [b] cookies for all!" ;)

This is most certain a wishful thinking kinda mission. =P

Oh, so this isn't a real mission, just someone with too much time on their hands. Wow, are we so bereft of updates that we are making them up or seeing mirages of new missions??

Jainsea
Jul 22, 2008, 11:29 AM
hehe ty all ^^ *gibs all [b] cookies*

Oh, so this isn't a real mission, just someone with too much time on their hands. Wow, are we so bereft of updates that we are making them up or seeing mirages of new missions??

Like I said, it was just for fun :p and I cant get on PSU atm sadly T_T

Kizeragi
Jul 22, 2008, 12:50 PM
I quite like the idea of this tbh. xD

Dragwind
Jul 22, 2008, 02:39 PM
It's a good idea. Sounds like fun. :yes:

SuperRygar
Jul 22, 2008, 08:00 PM
I wonder if they fired the guy that makes new missions..that would explain a few things

Jainsea
Jul 22, 2008, 11:15 PM
I wonder if they fired the guy that makes new missions..that would explain a few things

Yes that would Y_Y
I probably post something else if my head don't explode soon D: )
*munches on [b]cookie* Needs salt ! O :

Ken_Silver
Jul 23, 2008, 12:34 AM

Yep.

I've already seen S3's of some of the PSU v1 missions.

Now I am going to buy a straight jacket. :wacko:

WEEEEEEEEE!

PS: We should make a thread in which people create their own missions. That'd be fun!

SuperRygar
Jul 23, 2008, 12:38 AM
PS: We should make a thread in which people create their own missions. That'd be fun!

only if we can create another thread where we run through them :D

Turb0
Jul 23, 2008, 01:26 AM
We need more missions (or missions period) that have more action than "go into the next area and kill everything." Similar to the OP, there should be missions where you're climbing steps to get to different levels of an area, going on moving platforms to get you places, etc. Maybe when you're on the moving platform, there would be enemies shooting at you, so only range weapons/certain techs could take them out. One thing that could be cool is having one of the gates that everyone has to be at, and then once everyone's there it starts a timer for a section that requires teamwork. If you did it in that time, you got to take a shortcut, but if not you would have to take a longer version of the mission. Also, the teamwork part would be completely different based on how many people you had in the party so you wouldn't need a certain amount of players to be able to do it. Wishful thinking ftw.

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 03:19 AM
"I finally grinded a 10/10 rattlesnake...so what bullets do I need for this mission"

"None, you just move to the next platform when it pops up"

no, but I agree...I would love more mission variety...more moving parts other than monsters and players...and TRAPS...

I still like the old battle like Colosseum things...where you could jump in with a party and see how many monsters you could kill...as they progressed in level and w/e...

a-NUB-is
Jul 23, 2008, 03:30 AM
Guys, don't be so hard on the Sega Team! Did you not know they have to walk 5 miles uphill both ways to get to work? That leaves for a VERY short workday!

Vercix
Jul 23, 2008, 03:35 AM
*looks at parking lot where the employees park their cars*...yes....that 5 miles b/w parking lot and company is very inconvenient...xD

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 12:02 PM
A little exercise never hurt anybody :D
If Bruce had to walk 15 miles in the hard unforgiving snow for Shifta and Deband, then
ST can walk 5 miles to work :p

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 12:08 PM
how about you add at the end: Bruce does a "Headspin" and then a "Mr Clean" Cross arms Pose with a Quick "Sparkle" Graphic on his head japanese anime style

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 12:17 PM
how about you add at the end: Bruce does a "Headspin" and then a "Mr Clean" Cross arms Pose with a Quick "Sparkle" Graphic on his head japanese anime style

That could be the S rank end :p
Then you have a chance at getting the [b] mop ! Sweet deal :D
It could be a spear ^^
*hits Jarba in the face with wet mop* <SPLAT>
(Jabra goes into shock)
WTF !I just got hit in tha face with a mop T_T !

ty all for the postive post ^_^ !

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 03:03 PM
It could be a spear ^^
(Jabra goes into shock)

Lol'd at that. I second the make your own mission thread also. :3 xD

darkante
Jul 23, 2008, 03:21 PM
It could be a spear ^^
(Jabra goes into shock)

ty all for the postive post ^_^ !

You know, they could implent a new weapon just for this kind.

A bucket and a mop, with the bucket you can either throw the bucket on the enemy to confuse it or you can throw water on the floor..if the enemy slips on it, then you can critical that with the right timing and shove that Mop to the enemyīs face while itīs desperataly tries to get up but canīt.
Then it dies after gurgling to death...and if you are a Beast or Cast this will help speed up your special ability faster. :D

SuperRygar
Jul 23, 2008, 04:03 PM

and so you mean like this?
http://www.mrsparkalo.com/bestone.jpg

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 04:27 PM
Jainsea, since your fantasy seems superb, you should make a VR Hell or Hell mission with only:

Buffed / Kings:
Carriguines
Svaltuses
Gainazeroses
Bil De Vears
Drua Gohras
and better modified Kamatozes. :)

1 block each with 2 opposing elements.

B1: Drua Gohra / Kamatoze
B2: Gainazeros / Bil De Vear
B3: Svaltus / Carriguine
B4: Dark Falz

of course with a lot of traps and what not... fun fun.

edit:
oh right, missions need to have non-large mobs, too eh?Fully buffed Kanohne would be uber.. xD

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 07:10 PM
ty all again for the great feed back :D
@ SuperRygar: lolz XD
@ darkante: Yea ! Clean ftw! or something ^^;
@ SeKaI: Challenge accepted!! Write after I eat ma snacks :)
*little gears in head start to turn..putt putt*

Ken_Silver
Jul 23, 2008, 07:28 PM
I like the idea of a mop and bucket weapon set. Mop would be a saber and a bucket would be a handgun/crossbow.

The Janitor set!

Uber Win. Y'know, we should be the development team for SoA (since they don't have one.) Allow us to make US/EU/360 only content, and we'll give the Japanese something to be envious about for a change!

The fine citizens of Japan are NOT the only ones with an imagination! :D

Edit: Funny. This thread is breathing in more life into PSU for me than playing online does.

THANK YOU Jainsea! :D :yes: :D

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 07:34 PM
I like the idea of a mop and bucket weapon set. Mop would be a saber and a bucket would be a handgun/crossbow.

The Janitor set!

Uber Win. Y'know, we should be the development team for SoA (since they don't have one.) Allow us to make US/EU/360 only content, and we'll give the Japanese something to be envious about for a change!

The fine citizens of Japan are NOT the only ones with an imagination! :D

Edit: Funny. This thread is breathing in more life into PSU for me than playing online does.

THANK YOU Jainsea! :D :yes: :D

Your Welcome ^^ ! I gotta eat my snack now then come up with the stage SeKaI suggested :p The 1st snack was practice
O: )

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 08:24 PM
and so you mean like this?
http://www.mrsparkalo.com/bestone.jpg

na i mean like this

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 10:33 PM
Bruce is impressed in the last VR missions outing!
This time, your on your own.

-Gathered Chaos-
Party 1-6
4+ recommended
Mobs lvl 160+
No lobby return.

Strange activities have been sighted near the forgotten ruins.
Investigate and neutralize any threat before it spreads!

-Block 1-
Upon entering this Ruin structure of a curvy long wide hallway, something is amiss. 10 seconds pass by when all of the sudden you see a pair of Kamatoze stampede your way ! Also two Drua Gohra surprise you from behind a fake wall. They all seem stronger then usual but something still seems odd. As the fight continues your worries are confirmed, poisonous gas(virus SE4)
fills the room ! Fight your way to the next block via a teleport platform. Watch out for buffed
Deljabens with Special Ops Kanohne trying to stop you from reaching the next area!

-Block 2-
Finally away from the poison, the team walks into a room, a chill fills the air. A large chasm is to their left and they can see several red buttons across the huge drop off and one way across the room. Before there is time to explore, Deljabens and more Kanohne assault the team. A timer appears in the left conner, 10 seconds! If the timer goes off several unbreakable long range traps will activate spewing out ice (has 85% chance of freeze SE) at anyone within their zone. (now the buttons will only temporarily cut off the traps) A pair of buffed Bil De Vears with one
Gainazero join the fray. Watch out for more and dodge their sheer power as you work toward the gated off stairwell to your next stop.

-Block 3-
A sigh of relief is in order as you bust through the doors into a large room overlooked by great Svaltus statues. A strange mist fills the air. The radar crackles as large amounts of A-Photon
energy emits from the high ceiling. This is what has been making the creatures stronger and more aggressive then usual. The radar map enegry is being drained. Whats next?
A pair of Kanohne appear. This should prove quick work, however the pairs of buffed Carriguine
racing toward you and the few Svaltus awaking from their slumber might prove otherwise. As the toughest fight begins you feel weak in notice your weapons photon enegry is being drained from them when you stand in certain spots. A final combo of a Carriguine and a Svaltus is all that stands before you to exit this nightmare run! Defeat the group fast and stand your last trail!
A brave small shop has made it this far by some miracle and even if its supplies are very limited its better then nothing. The A-photon enegry leak has rendered the heal pad useless, luckily the charge cube still works.

-Block 4-
Dark Falz, this guy just doesn't give up.
He wastes little time and meets you in his second form already. The ring he circles around is smaller this time and he has "new" tricks up his dark sleeves. All the same attacks but he now
can soul link. A reddish glow engulfs "linked" victims and any damage to DF is damage to them as well. If he is feeling rather mean he can multi soul link targets. His blast beam now has extreme knockback and he can summon a Carriguine( at reduced HP) to the field. Getting caught in his
red beam, greatly decreases your SUV/ Nano Bar now.

An S rank on S run nets you lots of meseta, 2 frags and a chance at getting a 12* ticket to use in Bruce's weapon and Mat lottery.
5 tickets= get to spin the weapon wheel for a chance to get a 12* weapon at 18%-28% or Tech weapon.
1 ticket= get to spin the wheel for a chance to get a 12*-13* material
10 tickets=super spin!???? [b] Bruce's hair?

If your really "lucky" you get the map variation with more Kings in it :p yay u!

How's that SeKaI? Needs more salt? o:?
I know I'd be getting killed XD Help me!
Sorry if its lots to read you all D:

SuperRygar
Jul 24, 2008, 12:22 AM
na i mean like this

hmm,ok. well maybe you mean this....

http://www.freewebs.com/superrygar/mrclean.bmp

darkante
Jul 24, 2008, 01:21 AM
Bruce is impressed in the last VR missions outing!
This time, your on your own.

-Gathered Chaos-
Party 1-6
4+ recommended
Mobs lvl 160+
No lobby return.

Strange activities have been sighted near the forgotten ruins.
Investigate and neutralize any threat before it spreads!

-Block 1-
Upon entering this Ruin structure of a curvy long wide hallway, something is amiss. 10 seconds pass by when all of the sudden you see a pair of Kamatoze stampede your way ! Also two Drua Gohra surprise you from behind a fake wall. They all seem stronger then usual but something still seems odd. As the fight continues your worries are confirmed, poisonous gas(virus SE4)
fills the room ! Fight your way to the next block via a teleport platform. Watch out for buffed
Deljabens with Special Ops Kanohne trying to stop you from reaching the next area!

-Block 2-
Finally away from the poison, the team walks into a room, a chill fills the air. A large chasm is to their left and they can see several red buttons across the huge drop off and one way across the room. Before there is time to explore, Deljabens and more Kanohne assault the team. A timer appears in the left conner, 10 seconds! If the timer goes off several unbreakable long range traps will activate spewing out ice (has 85% chance of freeze SE) at anyone within their zone. (now the buttons will only temporarily cut off the traps) A pair of buffed Bil De Vears with one
Gainazero join the fray. Watch out for more and dodge their sheer power as you work toward the gated off stairwell to your next stop.

-Block 3-
A sigh of relief is in order as you bust through the doors into a large room overlooked by great Svaltus statues. A strange mist fills the air. The radar crackles as large amounts of A-Photon
energy emits from the high ceiling. This is what has been making the creatures stronger and more aggressive then usual. The radar map enegry is being drained. Whats next?
A pair of Kanohne appear. This should prove quick work, however the pairs of buffed Carriguine
racing toward you and the few Svaltus awaking from their slumber might prove otherwise. As the toughest fight begins you feel weak in notice your weapons photon enegry is being drained from them when you stand in certain spots. A final combo of a Carriguine and a Svaltus is all that stands before you to exit this nightmare run! Defeat the group fast and stand your last trail!
A brave small shop has made it this far by some miracle and even if its supplies are very limited its better then nothing. The A-photon enegry leak has rendered the heal pad useless, luckily the charge cube still works.

-Block 4-
Dark Falz, this guy just doesn't give up.
He wastes little time and meets you in his second form already. The ring he circles around is smaller this time and he has "new" tricks up his dark sleeves. All the same attacks but he now
can soul link. A reddish glow engulfs "linked" victims and any damage to DF is damage to them as well. If he is feeling rather mean he can multi soul link targets. His blast beam now has extreme knockback and he can summon a Carriguine( at reduced HP) to the field. Getting caught in his
red beam, greatly decreases your SUV/ Nano Bar now.

An S rank on S run nets you lots of meseta, 2 frags and a chance at getting a 12* ticket to use in Bruce's weapon and Mat lottery.
5 tickets= get to spin the weapon wheel for a chance to get a 12* weapon at 18%-28% or Tech weapon.
1 ticket= get to spin the wheel for a chance to get a 12*-13* material
10 tickets=super spin!???? [b] Bruce's hair?

If your really "lucky" you get the map variation with more Kings in it :p yay u!

How's that SeKaI? Needs more salt? o:?
I know I'd be getting killed XD Help me!
Sorry if its lots to read you all D:
Another good mission idea. :)

Itīs sad to see that Segac will probably never do anything out of the ordinary.

Other then the floater mini-game on the events...which i hoped could be some long mission or something of the sort outside a event instead.
They should have one which if you do break a certain record they have put up, you can earn yourself a item which increases a weapons P.A by 2 levels...you can choose freely on what but it can off course not go over the max limit. :S
Although you can only earn it once on a account.

Jainsea
Jul 24, 2008, 08:58 AM
Ty darkante ^^
Yea it be nice to have a flooder stage stay here, even if it was a simple course with only a few blocks.

-Valley of Flood!-
Party 1-6
Mobs lvl 140+
The Rouges challenge you to a flooder race!
Accept and show that gaurdains don't back down from any challenge!

Race through 1 huge twisting waterway thats 1 block but is 3 blocks long.
Watch out for the floating mines! Are you brave enough to take the shortcut?
Dead Man's Curve? Its just a name:p do ittttttt!!

Ok that one was lame but I just woke up :p
Thank you all for keeping this thread going ^^ I'm going back home for a visit, so
I hope to get back on a computer soon so I can post more ^_^!
*leaves [b] cookies for all*

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 11:42 AM
Nice, Jainsea!

Sooo, last night at 1am I was still wide awake since I woke up 5 PM so I wrote my verison of this mission I suggested also. ^^

~* VR: Endless Nightmare*~

Every GUARDIAN needs to absolve this virtual reality mission in order to be able to unlock *insert next update content...*

Ethan Waber joins this difficuilt mission to see if you're worthy of saving the world in the next expansion.

Party: 1-5
Mob level: 165+ (fully buffed)
No lobby return, only 5 scape dolls, no NPCs, no dropping items during mission.(cannot join mid-mission, however you don't get fucked if someone leaves or d/cs)
Dr. Tomrain once again revealed a new mysterious stage which appeared upon thinking just giving us the frigging MAG rewards instead of a lolomatic MAG2.
Fight your way to the end to fix the system and report to Dr. Tomrain!

- Block 1 -
The mission will start off in an ice-contaminated big Moatoob Desert field (Absolute Zero anyone?).
Beware: White Beasts' blue freezing flames will make a return, and there's lots of them including Barta shooting turrets!
Each spawn holds no less (sometimes even more to a maximum of 18 mobs = 6 of each mob) than 5 Kanohne/3 Drua Gohra/3 Kamatoze.
Spawn after spawn, fight your frigging way to B2.
Believe me, if you haven't played Absolute Zero, this map is huge and can have its way with the amount of mobs!
At the end of each block, 8 boxes with mates and 4 boxes with a chance of *insert name of 12-star uber wep or board/ line shield or board / unit* appear, so it's not just a killing fest.

cutscene before taking the warp to block 2 (we wish lmao):
Ethan: Dood I can't go on roflol^-^ me is too nub for the next block so take my PM Pete with you! He's evolved into a Shota!
Choice 1: Take Pete!
Choice 2: Fuck Pete!
Upon choosing "Take Pete!" you'll take Pete, it asplodes at the end of B2 and Ethan ends up running away and crying.
While he's running away he may with a little chance accidently drop a Fighmaster weapon which you receive upon clearing the trial.
(for the Repca hunters out there)
Upon choosing "Fuck Pete!" Ethan runs away crying and Lumia Waber appears.
Lumia: It can't be helped, I'll help you out!

- Block 2 -
You now stand in a fire-contaminated Sea labs! (Firebreak anyone?)
Again, red burning flames, and Foie shooting turrets, god they hurt(10-20% your HP)!
Beware: There are 2 buttons at the start! You need to choose one to open the door to start rocking!
Button 1: If you activate this button, the VR field of this block will turn red! (graphics glitch with red rooms, anyone?)
After activating, turrets+flames disappear.
BUT the atmosphere is getting hotter and hotter!
High A-Photon concentration gets released affecting your body, each few steps you'll take will cost you 2-3% of your overall HP!
(you will start burning once you reach only 50% of your HP so better keep yourself healed!)
Button 2: Nothing changes (will be hard to survive the last room of this block with all the flames and turrets!) AND there is a high chance for a rare mob to appear!
As to what kind of? It's random! Be it Jaggo Amore, Rappy Noel or even Rappy Igg!
Instead of a fire/ice combo, how 'bout earth/lightning?!
Aggressive Bil De Vears and angry Gainazeroses wanting their ugly eggs back come to greet you along with more waves of Kanohne!
Last room will be a small room with 3 waves of 18-mob spawns!
The atmosphere will lighten and the poisonous and furious atmosphere disappears after the first wave so you don't need to worry about stepping into death anymore!
PP-Cube before B3!
However you can only use it ONCE and only THREE people can use it! (not random, PP-Cube will disappear after it got used 3 times) so better have some teamwork and choose wise if your team consists of 4 or 5 people!
Again, 12 boxes appear.

cutscene before taking the warp to block 3 (no u):
Lumia: I wanna go home, I was longer dead than alive. ;-; Ehh.. Hyuga's callin' me, he seems to have turned into some gloomy megid bitch so see ya latz! lolrofl^-^
Choice 1: Let her go normally. Trigger a high chance of another rare spawn appearing at the START of block 3. (3 mobs.. be it Jaggo, Rappy Igg or whatever, THREE)
Choice 2: Slap her into the face and tell her to improve herself for the next stripper party. Choose this and the rare droprate (including for end boxes) will increase (1-20%) depending on how long you needed so far.
Lumia: lolz k but u gib moar meseta for pr0m next time so i train mahself mwuahaha

- Block 3 -
Where ya ending up? Oh snap, it's the Falz Memoria lobby? But... it's so dark and there's tons of creepy faces on the ground, looks like here comes the hard part!
There's a lot of black flames circling around the field which can stun+infect you! Random turret attacks out of the ground come bitch at you with Megid including lv 3 insta-kill!
Now now, the mobs are just waiting to raep your body apart and eat your guts (Claymore anyone?)!!
Svaltuses making some breakdance moves copied from their Orgdus buddies and Carriguines running wild like your girlfriend at home(no offense to anyone, just adding some bad humor).
Kanohne will receive 20% more HP than usual in this area.
Kill or be killed, 'nuff said!!!

You survived? Congratulations! End boxes? 10!
Rewards: 3 Frags, 1111 MP, 75k meseta.
Dr. Tomrain: Gotta make myself bald now. *turns red while looking at a picture of Bruce Boyde while sparkling with his forehead*

You cold-hearted hardcore player may abort.~

~*Fin*~ :)

Sounds like a hard mission facing 6 buffed Kanohne/Svaltuses/Carriguines at once, flames stunning/infecting you and Megid insta-killing you, but I'd say the rewards aren't bad and the chance for any rare mob (Love Inferno, Amore Tippies etc.) are worth it including those altogether 18 boxes which can contain uber equipment. ^_^
Plus it's challenging and I bet even an elitist couldn't solo it. ;D (very, and it's totally my taste just having to own stuff with tons of big numbers yet trying to survive at the same time!)
Oh yeah;
B1 track: Tricktrack
B2 track: Burning Angels
B3 track: *insert favourite IDOLA song here* <_<;

SuperRygar
Jul 24, 2008, 12:33 PM
these sound cool ^.^ but uh..maybe a little too hard? :P

*fixed image link up above (i spent a while making that picture heh)

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 01:03 PM
Maybe a bit too hard. ;l
But it's called Hell or Hell VR: Endless Nightmare for a reason.
And the current standard for PSU's difficuilty still lacks something actually "hard". -_- lol

Bald people ftw?

Jainsea
Jul 24, 2008, 01:42 PM
You said Hell Mission :p
Nightmare Run ^^;

Jainsea
Jul 24, 2008, 01:52 PM
Ohhh I just went back a page to your idea SeKaI :)
I like ^^ It be a nice challenge for a change of pace.
I like the choices you get to make :p <slaps Lumia in face> That was a choice right? I swore it was O: ) I suppose mine would be a little too hard ^^;
I need to go back and play the story mode, I never made it to that Absolute
Zero area you speak of Y_Y

Kizeragi
Jul 24, 2008, 02:42 PM
Maybe a bit too hard. ;l
But it's called Hell or Hell for a reason.
And the current standard for PSU's difficuilty still lacks something actually "hard". -_- lol

Bald people ftw?

Bruce is only ftw there. :/
PSU does need hard missions, but your mission needs say, a better name. xD...

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 02:46 PM
Ohhh I just went back a page to your idea SeKaI :)
I like ^^ It be a nice challenge for a change of pace.
I like the choices you get to make :p <slaps Lumia in face> That was a choice right? I swore it was O: ) I suppose mine would be a little too hard ^^;
I need to go back and play the story mode, I never made it to that Absolute
Zero area you speak of Y_Y

Haha, I let 30 posts view per page. :-P
Glad you like it, your version was cool, too, liked the uniqueness and especially the "Dulk Falz". xD
Yeah, it would be hilarious if ST tried to add at least a little bit of more sarcasm / vulgarity to its gameplay like the choices you can make and stuff.
Nah, actually I think my variation is harder than yours. :-P
18 buffed hard mobs + traps facing you is the ultimate challenge, don'tcha think? :wacko:

You need to have the V1 installed though to re-play vanilla Story Mode. ^^
Absolute Zero actually was one of the only things which impressed me from PSU at that time. XD
If you got the time I'd give it a try, it's really fun.

edit:
A better name?
Let's see... *edits above post*

Kizeragi
Jul 24, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ok, that's much better. I like your mission now. :3

Jainsea
Jul 24, 2008, 03:23 PM
darn it, stupid interwebs, deleted my post while i was typing ><
I guess I missed Absolute Zero then :(
I like the ideas on the thread^^