PDA

View Full Version : Japanese update 24/7

Chibi_psu
Jul 22, 2008, 05:32 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=716

Phantasy star portable mission with vivienne and other new stuff too.Espiokaos you have work :D

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 05:35 AM
OH this looks good!

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 06:11 AM
too.Espiokaos you have work :D
why not just let him post then? <_<';

basically, it say :
1. add new EP2-side story mission (okay now, we can make sure that Helga won't die in PSP story, since she still come on Ep3).
2.event trading mission and event mile stone mission will still be there.
3. new weapon will be available. (which mean that story mission will drop something new)
4. the lobby will look weird with that PSP advertising posters.
5. the AOI data transfer to get reward.

EspioKaos
Jul 22, 2008, 06:18 AM
Phantasy Star Portable release commemoration lobby
From July 24 through August 21, Clyez City will be decorated with posters to celebrate the release of Phantasy Star Portable.

PSP-linked side-story mission
Innocent Girl (http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl) C-A
We'd like your help with training a new type of CAST developed by my company.
Client: Charlie Al

In this mission, your character will receive either Whitill Wing or Vivienne Fluge after downloading your AOTI character data to PSP. Of course, this won't be possible until July 31, when PSP is released.

Missions
Some of the missions from "Shred the Darkness" will remain, but with slight changes to them.
"Dark Crystal Seeker" (post-event version)
Thank you for your participation in "Shred the Darkness." Here we will continue to collect any Megi-spheres you have found.

"Hit the Counter!" (post-event version)
Even though you will no longer be able to hit the counter in the event, this missions will remain available for anyone who hasn't claimed their prize for making the 100,000th kill.

Items
* Some new weapons will be added. (No specifics given.)
* The event-exclusive items from the above-referenced missions will remain available.

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 06:20 AM
nice job logan, I can't wait to see the new weapons :o

and "new type of cast" :o!!!

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 06:22 AM
nice job logan, I can't wait to see the new weapons :o

and "new type of cast" :o!!!
Bunny type :P

so.... *cry* I alway thought that whitil Wing is for use in PSP only, I didn't think they would give it on this server >,<

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 06:24 AM
I wonder if there will be more future "bunny/animal eared" casts :o

so.... *cry* I alway thought that whitil Wing is for use in PSP only, I didn't think they would give it on this server >,<
wait I thought it said the items will only be available when you transfer to psp version :o

Kadajenova
Jul 22, 2008, 06:27 AM
Unfortunately we won't get this update in 2008 :/

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 06:46 AM
wait I thought it said the items will only be available when you transfer to psp version :o
the item is given to the online account, not the PSP account, which is bad, it mean only people that buy PSP will get this.
I hope there will be some other method to get these thing, because I m sure there are people who want both whitil Wing and SUV at the same times. while this option seem to only give 1 choice.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 22, 2008, 06:52 AM
why not just let him post then? <_<';
Because they want the credit for being first?

Btw, new weapon these days usually means "something old"+, so don't expect too much ya?

And if you want both items buy two copies of PSP, or buy the items from other people's player shop! lol

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 06:56 AM
Because they want the credit for being first?

Btw, new weapon these days usually means "something old"+, so don't expect too much ya?

And if you want both weapons buy two copies of PSP, or buy the items from other people's player shop! lol
it could be some 12* which unreleased too, but yea, I don't expected anything much out of story mission.

anyway, you gonna buy PSP for that Wing?

Adriano
Jul 22, 2008, 07:26 AM
I'm just waiting to see love inferno drop from something other than those white day jaggos. T_T

Middle
Jul 22, 2008, 07:28 AM
DAMN! SEGA!!!! I wont buy a PSP only for that PSP Game. DS FTW ....olthough i want both of the items ... especially the whitill wing ... I hope there will be another chance to get them though

and i think if love inferno drops from other than jaggo amure ... where is the sense about jaggo amure then ? o.O

Arika
Jul 22, 2008, 08:27 AM
I think there will be another way to obtain those, since a lot of people want both item.

WBMike
Jul 22, 2008, 09:26 AM
With Phantasy Star Portable not announced for U.S Soil, it makes me think we will not be eligible for the Whitill Wings and Vivienne Fluge. Cross your fingers they appear in Gawiks Pub.

amtalx
Jul 22, 2008, 10:52 AM
There will most likely be a different way to get the Whitill Wings. Don't hold your breath on the Love Inferno. A rare weapon is a rare weapon. The gamin gods aren't going to take pity on you because you say "pretty please".

Apone
Jul 22, 2008, 10:57 AM
The title of this thread is so ironic. "Japanese update 24/7" they sure do dont they? LOL!

Chibi_psu
Jul 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
BTW i dont want any credit...I just posted it to save work for espio

pikachief
Jul 22, 2008, 11:08 AM
but it doesnt save him work if u ask him to translate it anyways D: :(

Kylie
Jul 22, 2008, 11:15 AM
*growls at the "reward"* I so wanted to hunt whitill wing down the line.

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jul 22, 2008, 11:39 AM
I'm confused...
Do I get mag 2 or not...

pikachief
Jul 22, 2008, 11:41 AM
I'm confused...
Do I get mag 2 or not...

No never. and this is JAPANESE UPDATE. u see the title? JAPANESE.

bp_shoruko
Jul 22, 2008, 11:48 AM
hm, yet another update to put us another several eons behind the eight-ball.

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jul 22, 2008, 11:48 AM
No never. and this is JAPANESE UPDATE. u see the title? JAPANESE.When do we find out our update?
Sorry bro I havent been here as long as you...no need to be a dick

bp_shoruko
Jul 22, 2008, 11:49 AM
we might not get one this week (again).

pikachief
Jul 22, 2008, 11:53 AM
When do we find out our update?
Sorry bro I havent been here as long as you...no need to be a dick

all i said was its the Japanese update not ours sry :/

idk when we do no one knows when

ThEoRy
Jul 22, 2008, 12:52 PM
The title of this thread is so ironic. "Japanese update 24/7" they sure do dont they? LOL!

That is not the definition of irony.

Irony is when you are scared to take a flight on a plane so you think it would be safer to take a bus and then a plane crashes into the bus. Irony.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 23, 2008, 05:48 AM
it could be some 12* which unreleased too, but yea, I don't expected anything much out of story mission.

anyway, you gonna buy PSP for that Wing?

I'll get the SUV, so I can.... heal... people... with... it...

DAMASCUS
Jul 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
Well now, this makes a wicked kind of sense doesn't it? This update has to coincide with the American release of PS-P for PSP; assuming we get it at all. So maybe our updates are being delayed since our schedule has to be stretched to make that work out...?

I knew I'd find a positive spin on this delayed update garbage :D

HELLBOT
Jul 23, 2008, 04:00 PM
i tohught the witewhill wing was suppose to be obtained by trading melton a blackheart aura and 15 ray photons ???

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 04:02 PM
i tohught the witewhill wing was suppose to be obtained by trading melton a blackheart aura and 15 ray photons ???

Please tell me you were not serious about this.

Oh yeah, Fluge SUV are pointless, they just gain some QQ.

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
And why would you trade ray photons? why not gra? oO

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 04:06 PM

Can I ask something?
Where the eff' did you find info saying that? o_o;;

Phoenix_Black
Jul 23, 2008, 04:07 PM
When this story mission hits the states, maybe 360 can just do the mission and get the reward, only once, of course.

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 04:07 PM
And why would you trade ray photons? why not gra? oO

Maybe he thought the Whitill Wings are blue, so someone must have weak eyes here.
And probably weird friends telling him we get black beasts with axes and human get tanks.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 23, 2008, 04:51 PM
That is not the definition of irony.

Irony is when you are scared to take a flight on a plane so you think it would be safer to take a bus and then a plane crashes into the bus. Irony.

Or how my birthday happens to be the same as National Coming Out Day in the US (not a joke). I'm not going to elaborate, but I'm a girl who happens to like girls.

Adriano
Jul 23, 2008, 04:52 PM
oh kewl :3

mvffin
Jul 23, 2008, 11:29 PM
Thats more of a coincedence. Not really Irony.

Also, FU SEGA GIB UPDATES.

Arika
Jul 23, 2008, 11:46 PM
The wing SUV is for cool, of course.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2084045&postcount=8

Danny_Dark
Jul 24, 2008, 06:40 AM
Thanks For the Info.

JP Servers getting Cool Updates and NA/EU Servers stucks 7 Months after them...and more...

Seority
Jul 24, 2008, 06:53 AM
That's cool that they have PSP promotional lobbies.
:)

Ceresa
Jul 24, 2008, 09:35 AM
Awesome another mission with lvl 150 enemies with nerfed as shit hp.

I wonder how long till the updates just put the new items in our shared boxes.

Oh weapon badges at the end. Neat, I guess.

Arika
Jul 24, 2008, 09:45 AM
Awesome another mission with lvl 150 enemies with nerfed as shit hp.

I wonder how long till the updates just put the new items in our shared boxes.
should be another 2 week to get the bonus period, since they said next week will have no update.