PDA

View Full Version : ...Mana Potions?

Retniwreven
Jul 22, 2008, 09:23 PM
So I went to the local comic shop today and noticed that they're selling Mana Potions now.
Huh.
Go figure.

They taste kind of like superconcentrated pixie stix. Also they have 6667% of your daily required Vitamin B12.

And they have a website.
http://www.manapotions.com/

I particularly liked these bits:
"When it comes to caffeine content, this potent shot is equivalent to about two 8-ounce Red Bulls"
"It will bump up your mana to +160 (real world humans have about 100 mana, by the way)."
"your Cooldown will be far more than two minutes. In fact, we highly recommend that you do not drink more than one of these every 24 hours"
"Most of the statements on the website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, in fact, all of the statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA ."
"You must be a level 16 or higher to use this potion, by that we mean not for children under 16. "
(On the bottle it says "Not for use by mortals under 16 years of age")

Nitro Vordex
Jul 22, 2008, 09:25 PM
Wow.

Just, wow. I would so buy that just to see what the fuck it is.

Also, Fry's Electronics sells 'em...

:lol:

Tact
If real humans have about 100 mana...damn, my World of Warcraft Mage is a badass. :wacko:

Randomness
Lol. Funny.

And what do they mean only 100 MP?

Retniwreven
Jul 22, 2008, 09:27 PM
I bought one.
It's amazing how much a little plum-sized bottle of blue liquid can affect you.

It's so citrusy it feels like it burns the skin off your tongue.

Randomness
Jul 22, 2008, 09:28 PM
You can kill yourself from vitamin A overdose...

I wonder if that holds true for B12?

Retniwreven
Jul 22, 2008, 09:29 PM
Ahahaha.
"Once again, it looks as though users prefer Mana Energy Potion over the new iPhone. DrinkAddict.com recently gave Mana Energy Potion an average user rating of 8.2 whereas CNET's average user rating for the new iPhone was only 6.9. Please disregard the fact that there is only one user review so far or that there is no correlation between these sites or the mentioned products."

Randomness
Jul 22, 2008, 09:36 PM
I wonder if any magicians have failed a performance after drinking that from inablity to stay focused? That would be ironic.

Retniwreven
Jul 22, 2008, 09:41 PM
I tried to cast fireball but it didn't seem to do anything.
Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.
Oh, it also has 1600% of your daily required B6 and 130% of B3.
Also 80% of daily required Pantothenic Acid, and some kind of Enzyme blend.

Randomness
Jul 22, 2008, 09:43 PM
I should look up the toxicity levels for that stuff...

Fun stuff. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Side_effects.2C_contraindications.2C_a nd_warnings)

Retniwreven
Jul 22, 2008, 09:44 PM
Okay this is awesome.
http://www.manapotions.com/robopult.html

Randomness
Jul 22, 2008, 09:46 PM
Make sure Vitamin A isnt on that label. You could probably sue them if its also at some inane amount.

Retniwreven
Jul 22, 2008, 09:49 PM
Nope, no Vitamin A at all.
The only other listed Vitamin is C, and it's at 10%.