PDA

View Full Version : About Egg Thieves rewards...

SuperRygar
Jul 23, 2008, 04:39 AM
is there a percentage for what reward you get? Just curious what the odds of getting De Ragan Slayic is?

*if you got it, how many times did you run it? (just guestimate)

Seority
Jul 23, 2008, 04:42 AM
S?
About 20 times.
If I could make an estimate, it'd be like 5%-10% to get a board for the reward.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 23, 2008, 07:51 AM
S?
About 20 times.
If I could make an estimate, it'd be like 5%-10% to get a board for the reward.

I second this

haruna
Jul 23, 2008, 10:52 AM
I've done Egg runs more times than I care to remember but I have only gotten 2 Slayic boards. 0 of the other 2 varieties. ><

DarkEliteRico
Jul 23, 2008, 11:00 AM
Went about 9 runs for my first spadac board, and then about 15 times to get a Slayic.

Cracka_J
Jul 23, 2008, 11:08 AM
I got a slayic on my first and second try, by going to a shop and purchasing cheap boards. :P

lazymode ftw.

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 11:16 AM
I got a slayic on my first and second try, by going to a shop and purchasing cheap boards. :P

lazymode ftw.

I agree, I would say its about 5% chance anyway, seeing as it's thrown in with the chance of getting 1 of 3 boards.

relentless
Jul 23, 2008, 11:19 AM
Percentage? I can't see through them if there's any.

One day I got 5 Spadac boards in 1-2 hours, another day I get nothing but Grinder Bases and PA Frags. ;o
From my view of experience Slayic is even rarer than Spadac.

SuperRygar
Jul 23, 2008, 01:48 PM
I've run it probably close to 70 times now and i have 1 Tyrant board to my name :/ i guess personal luck comes into effect here. oh well, back at it..

a-NUB-is
Jul 23, 2008, 02:00 PM
Usually it takes me a few hours of running it to find [b]. But I have founda efw slayics and a number of spadacs.

Orin654
Jul 23, 2008, 04:29 PM
Done over 100 runs and have gotten about 7 boards

mvffin
Jul 23, 2008, 11:30 PM
I've gotten 2 of each, plus an extra Apocalypsic, making 7 in about 40-50 runs.

TOO BAD MY SPADACS ALWAYS FAILSERASERED

Tyreek
Jul 23, 2008, 11:38 PM
Within the day I played, I ended up with a Tyrant Spadac, I'd say at least after 8 plays of Egg Thieves. Yeah, I also second the fact that its a 5-10% estimate. I ended up with more frags than I can remember after that.

AzureBlaze
Jul 23, 2008, 11:49 PM
I ran at least 85 times and got NOTHING.
Somewhere up in the 90s of the runs I finally got a spadec. After about 20 more than that, a slayic came out. I'd say I'm up over 130 now and thats all I ever got. So do be mindful that this area can dump on you and give you nothing while it dishes out a rare an hour/day to other people.

I'd have to say keep running no matter what though, as it's loaded with Goldania and polymers if the lead has any decent luck and you open the boxes...so you don't really 'lose' when you dont get the board.

SuperRygar
Jul 24, 2008, 01:13 AM
i finally got a slayic :D yay! took about 80 runs i think

yeah, i agree. even when those boards dont drop, this mission is full of useful stuff. i've maxed out 2 jobs already and got about 1.5 mil just from drops/rewards. i find it doesnt give much xp tho...cant have it all i guess ^.^

good luck to anyone who hasnt gotten one yet.

oh, and incase you didnt know there's a way to tell which direction the gaino will spawn. maybe. its not 100% but its something worth knowing. when your going to East, in the room just before you go down the stairs, the group of monsters that spawns gives a clue to which directions to go in. sometimes its not right. it seems to change depending on something..not sure what. play around with it, maybe it'l be helpful

Darius_Drake
Jul 24, 2008, 04:24 PM
I guess it is time to go hunt Slayic boards again.