PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get back in the game..

Turks68
Jul 23, 2008, 06:35 AM
Hey guys I bought this game way back at launch and had a couple good months of playing but then started getting bored with the lack of new missions. I traded in the game over a year ago and lately I've been itching to play again. I'm going to pick up a copy at my local store for the 360 so I will definitely download the new illuminous expansion. My question is, since my old account will probably be deleted, how hard is it to jump into the expansion with a brand new character? Are there still a decent amount of people playing on the 360 servers especially lower levels like I will be? Please let me know.

XeR0_0R_eX
Jul 23, 2008, 07:03 AM
I could go on and on, but to simply put it short it's a greater experience. There's many more players and the game in general has gotten better. For example, PA rebalence's (faster leveling), more missions, character level increase, two new classes, class level increases, new and more weapons, more clothes/parts, more synthesis items, and in general a better enivoriment. But, at the moment from what i see and hear the game is lacking content due to the players who have been playing currently. But, all in all the game for you will be like new while to others not so new, welcome back.

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 07:06 AM
I could go on and on, but to simply put it short it's a greater experience. There's many more players and the game in general has gotten better. For example, PA rebalence's (faster leveling), more missions, character level increase, two new classes, class level increases, new and more weapons, more clothes/parts, more synthesis items, and in general a better enivoriment. But, at the moment from what i see and hear the game is lacking content due to the players who have been playing currently. But, all in all the game for you will be like new while to others not so new, welcome back.

I agree with everything here, also Welcome back. :)

Yeah, ST haven't given us an update so about 5 weeks now. :/ Another problem, if you want a good team to level with, you'll be forced to spam White Beast, and that's it really. :/

EDIT: Since your on 360 there might be people at some other places.

Turks68
Jul 23, 2008, 07:17 AM
Hey thanks guys for the info! I'm really looking forward to joining the community again.

afterthoughtz
Jul 23, 2008, 07:30 AM
Hey guys I bought this game way back at launch and had a couple good months of playing but then started getting bored with the lack of new missions. I traded in the game over a year ago and lately I've been itching to play again. I'm going to pick up a copy at my local store for the 360 so I will definitely download the new illuminous expansion. My question is, since my old account will probably be deleted, how hard is it to jump into the expansion with a brand new character? Are there still a decent amount of people playing on the 360 servers especially lower levels like I will be? Please let me know.
Hey welcome back! I've only been playin this for a few months but i would give you a hand to help leveling up, i have a 105 human 20 Fortefighter, so feel free to add me if ya want, GT: Deathraven20
And i hate white beast but dont mind doing a few runs to get ya to level up!

Turks68
Jul 23, 2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks man my GT: CETurks if you want to add me. I'm picking it up today but probably won't be on til friday. I gto to work tonight and tomorrow. See ya online

Magician
Jul 23, 2008, 08:22 AM

Your characters should still be on the server.

I left the game June 07' then came back June 08', all my characters were still there.

shotsfired
Jul 23, 2008, 08:26 AM
you should never have left. what has PSU ever done to you? this game is like a virus anyway. you cannot get rid of it. it just keeps on growing on you....

Turks68
Jul 23, 2008, 08:37 AM
I hope my characters still there. I just wasn't sure with the recent server change if they may have deleted all the old account info. You're right about it being a virus...No matter what I always come back to Phantasy Star. The same thing happened with PSO

Jainsea
Jul 23, 2008, 12:10 PM
welcome back :D If I could get online atm and if I was on 360 I'd help you :p
You gonna have so much to do now and true, PSU is like a virus D: )
I wanna get back on so bad T_T

King137
Jul 23, 2008, 04:04 PM
ya if u need help msg ill play with u im a 130 ill help u lv and get items