PDA

View Full Version : hold that Down Its ANYA in the IMPALA

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 11:13 AM
anyone here get banned for cursing yet?

xRedd206x
Jul 23, 2008, 11:15 AM
I thought they just kick you off, and you would have to sign back in.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 11:24 AM
I got kicked off for 3 days for saying " A GM Gave ME a Blowjob!!" in reply to someone spamming " A GM GAVE ME An APOCOLYPSE!" When the Mission Spotlight on Parum first started

Pipiruu
Jul 23, 2008, 11:27 AM
I think he got offended, and having GM powers gives him the ability to react upon it. >_>;

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 12:02 PM
hell yea.... But by banning me it made my reply that much more worth it because it shows that i hit a nerve haha, so it really didnt bother me i just went out and bought a new game and played that.

RubyEclipse
Jul 23, 2008, 12:10 PM
Anya cannot ban players; the in-game moderators report any cases of abusive users to the GM team. Temp bans are also not generally given out after a single bit of cursing; you've got to either be spamming it or continuing it after being warned multiple times not to.

Vickie
Jul 23, 2008, 12:13 PM
even better i must have really got to em then cuz i only said that shit ONE time and like 5 secs later i got sent to Dash

by the way though, let me just say that: this isn't meant as a Disrespect to ANYA i have no problem with what ANYA's Doing its actually a good thing since nobody really wants to hear people spamming curses or dumbass jokes that aren't funny at all, this topic was initially made to see if anyone here has gotten banned or kicked off from Cursing, not spamming.. cuz if you spam for a long time you should be shot, in the buttcheeks. but No disrespect to ANYA.

Shout out to "ANYA" for Doing that job.